It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009[Video]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
excellent footage! ive seen quite a few interesting ufo videos from norway.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
When the video starts you see the camera being turned about 45 degrees to the right from 0:32 to 0:52 you see the horizon on the video you see the birds swooping down UFO's my a**.

I'm sure you're wrong there wmd ... that's an out of focus roof line. Just like the one on the other side, seen at the end of the video.

The segment you talk about shows features that seem similar to the house visible at the end of the vid - I'm not sure that horizons are so easily seen on most residential estates, it's a roof line.

As for what I think of the vid - not sure about the bird thing either, do birds not sleep at night? I'll not get into it, they don't look like birds to me anyway.

oh ... they don't look like "vehicles" to me either

Who knows

[edit on 26-5-2009 by uberbone]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
the video reminds me of when birds play follow the leader or chase each other for food. On another topic, 2012 is a myth and a distraction. But you can be sure i will be partying the night before...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
After watching the clip over and over I don't think I can contradict myself by stating that the footage is too poor to make out objects but at the same time I can see wings flapping. It wouldn't be right, the flickers and blurs can easily be interpretted by our brains as 'wings flapping'.

I do however think the objects are moving like birds, their behaviour is birdlike.
Referring to the phrase 'intelligent movement'. I guess people use this as an easy descrption of something expressing movement that is not 'simple'. I guess simple movement would be like a satellite or balloon. Intelligent movement could be a bird, a craft... something with purpose... on the same note a balloon in the wind could be misinterpretted to have intelligent movement.

Anyway, probably birds IMHO.

Look at the video again remember the person is moving the camera somewhat and moving themselves to video record this group of Ufos.

The logical mind would its anything but a group of Ufos.

I have seen birds up in the sky and I bet many have.

Even if you stop the video at different frames no wings are there at all its the persons movement which is causing the shuttering of the video that they have recorded not a group of birds flappng wings.

Bottom result of frame by frame viewing its not birds but Ufos .

Now with that said what does your gut feeling tell you forget the logical answer because the logical answer will not always be the right one.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yep birds... I knew this as soon as I saw the movements. Growing up in the country you watch birds chase each other all the time.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Yep birds... I knew this as soon as I saw the movements. Growing up in the country you watch birds chase each other all the time.

If the video was taken at night explain how it is birds .
How many birds have you seen fly at night verses daytime activity.

So by the movement of these lights records in your mind they are birds.

I mean you have your right to your conclusions .

Unless these are some special night birds that we have not seen before I would really like to know how these Ufos are now birds?.

Its alot easy for the mind to say oh its birds then to even consider that its a fleet of Ufos.

I have not seen birds move like this at the beach in the skies above nor any other place I have bird watched.

Again these Ufos have not one wing .

How are some people creating wings from this video .

All the bird explanations do not add up at all.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So we are now seeing fleets of UFO's on a regular basis. This begs to be asked. Are they here to evacuate the planet or to invade it? Obviously they do not have enough ships to evacuate 6 billion people, so who goes and who stays? Will this be yet another case of the elite being given preference and the common folks left for the dogs?

The possibility of invasion, although probably not likely from an advanced civilization, should be considered.

All we can really do is speculate until they make contact and even then I don't think we would have much of a chance in either scenario.

If they are here to invade, they are so technologically superior to us that we probably couldn't even damage their craft, yet they could most assuredly annihilate us. Unless of course like in the Mel Gibson movie, we can just throw water on them (lol).

If they are here to evacuate the planet when TSHTF, then most likely we the commoner shall be left behind.

So basically no matter what their intentions, we are screwed.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am going to watch the video again, but I swear I saw one of those "things" stop forward movement immediately and go backwards, I have never seen a bird do that. This is not to say it is not possible as I try to keep an open mind for all the possibilities, I just haven't ever seen a bird do that before.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

In the country lots... martins and bats hunt for bugs during the evening.

Plus more and more birds are singing at night... that is a new phenomena that is actual.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just a simple reply to all those who have stated that its birds.
Its not birds if you really look frame by frame you will also see that the camera person video taping this is moving somewhat so lets turn this around and say that because of the camera's movement that you are seeing what appears to some to be wings of a bird only because the video camera is not totally still at all .

You can look at some of the best Ufo footage and some of it looks like colorful lines in the night sky .

The mind can think its birds all it wants .

The mind is not always correct in its conclusions.

If you have ever seen Ufos in the skies you can know the difference if you have not the only thing you can go on is your gut feelings.

If you think to logically then you end up trying to explain it to yourself and then explain it away as something other then a fleet of Ufos.

I still feel from looking at this over and over again that its Intelligent Craft .e. Ufos and or Spaceships beyond our understanding and logical mind .

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

You really sound like you want it not to be birds, instead of being impartial.

Plus the amount of evidence to the contrary here is really stacked against it not being birds.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I agree completely. I am not saying they are UFO's, but I don't see how they could be birds. When the camera gets to the flowers or plants it is obviously on night vision. Bats fly very erratically, and birds are not out in multiples like that at night. Even in the daytime, you do not see several birds flying in that way. I have seen birds flying that way in pairs when courting or mating. I have seen several birds attack a hawk or owl in a similar manner, but this always happens close to the ground or a nest in a tree. I grew up in a very rural area in the midwest; no city boy here. I currently live on the edge of a huge salt marsh and bird sanctuary in Florida, and that is not a normal way to see birds behave, especially at night, especially at a higher altitude. Yes it is impossible to tell the altitude, but it is obviously a lot higher than the tree tops.

Since this is night vision, the perspective of the camera can make a lot of unusual illusions. The fluid motion reminds me of seeing squirrels playing together, or fish in a tank, but not birds, and certainly not bats.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Yes I did at time stamp 1:03 the "thing" on the left side does an immediate stop and high speed reversal. I don't know much about birds, are they capable of such a maneuver?

Also, I have an abundance of birds by my house also and although I do not study them often I have seen them out at night, just not the robins and finches and smaller birds. I believe that some of the larger predator birds hunt at night because their excellent eye sight gives them a tactical advantage over their prey.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
So we are now seeing fleets of UFO's on a regular basis. This begs to be asked. Are they here to evacuate the planet or to invade it? Obviously they do not have enough ships to evacuate 6 billion people, so who goes and who stays? Will this be yet another case of the elite being given preference and the common folks left for the dogs

Thats funny that you mention that. My "contact" tells me that the benevolant ETs do indeed have plans to evacuate us if we were to be threatened by extinction in a few years. My "contact" is a very, very reliable source. Thats all I'll say.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
So we are now seeing fleets of UFO's on a regular basis. This begs to be asked. Are they here to evacuate the planet or to invade it? Obviously they do not have enough ships to evacuate 6 billion people, so who goes and who stays? Will this be yet another case of the elite being given preference and the common folks left for the dogs?

The possibility of invasion, although probably not likely from an advanced civilization, should be considered.

All we can really do is speculate until they make contact and even then I don't think we would have much of a chance in either scenario.

If they are here to invade, they are so technologically superior to us that we probably couldn't even damage their craft, yet the could most assuredly annihilate us. Unless of course like in the Mel Gibson movie, we can just throw water on them (lol).

If they are here to evacuate the planet when TSHTF, then most likely we the commoner shall be left behind.

So basically no matter what their intentions, we are screwed.

To put it simply the fleets of Ufos i.e. (Extraterrestial Spacecraft) are here to help the Planet .
This i can share with you .
As far as not enough Ships to if needed lift people off the Planet .
There are more Ships then you can even imagine around the Planet and within this Solar System seen and unseen.
In your ending remarks we are not screwed as you say at all but the opposite.
You will just have to wait and see when the time comes and its coming .

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

By the same token though, the mind can also think its aliens all it wants and that does not make that so either.

I personally tend to lean towards the alien position; however, this in no way means it is correct, just how I interpret what I am seeing.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

To put it simply the fleets of Ufos i.e. (Extraterrestial Spacecraft) are here to help the Planet .
There are more Ships then you can even imagine around the Planet and within this Solar System seen and unseen.

Have you talked to these people or something? (sorry I didn't see the post about your sources I edited this to reflect that). Although most people would not believe that kind of source to be credible, I have witnessed enough strange stuff in my life and have had acquaintances that I would believe unequivocally under the same circumstances, as I have a few friends that are incapable of lying even to protect someone's feelings.

How do you know their intentions?

To base the survival of humanity on a gut instinct is rather risky don't you think?

It would seem to follow a logical progression that if they are that advanced, they are not looking to invade us as I am sure there are other spots they could go with no inhabitants; however, to risk all of humanity on that assumption would be foolish.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Plus more and more birds are singing at night... that is a new phenomena that is actual.

I believe that this is happening where you are .
Again these are not bats nor are they birds and if the birds are singing at night that still does not explain these lights at there movement at one point one of the object goes straight up perfectly .

No wings spotted in this movement .

You can see what I mean when you review the video again.

Good discussion.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I believe that this is happening where you are .
Again these are not bats nor are they birds and if the birds are singing at night that still does not explain these lights at there movement at one point one of the object goes straight up perfectly .

Yep Birds do that too... and they aren't lights... that's their heat signature as these are being viewed through Infrared....

Keep that in mind...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Now this is something that absolutely ruins credibility. I have seen it here too many times and every single time it turns out to be someone either looking for attention or just out to make cheap points on the board.

But OK, I'll bite.

Why can you not share this information with us. I understand we are too stupid to comprehend such things. And this knowledge would never be understood or have any value to us.

So lets for a minute assume that the rest of us are not stupid and has enough integrity to handle the truth.

Why would they entrust this information to just you? Or if it came from a close source why him/her? Furthermore, did the aliens grant him permission to just discuss this with you?

Do you see how ridiculous this looks?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join