It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared UFO fleet in Norway, 5/5-2009[Video]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The dots move like birds do, and if you watch the video in full screen, several times you can clearly see their wings flutter (or at least as clearly as possible with such low quality footage).

I also took a screen shot of the video at 00:29, where one of the "dots" comes into view in the upper left corner of the screen. The shape of this "dot" resembles very much a bird with its wings spread:

Si I am voting birds on this one. I think they probably are seagulls. But that's just my personal opinion, of course.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
The dots move like birds do, and if you watch the video in full screen, several times you can clearly see their wings flutter (or at least as clearly as possible with such low quality footage).

I also took a screen shot of the video at 00:29, where one of the "dots" comes into view in the upper left corner of the screen. The shape of this "dot" resembles very much a bird with its wings spread:

Si I am voting birds on this one. I think they probably are seagulls. But that's just my personal opinion, of course.

Welldone ziggy when I saw you had posted you were the last person I thought would back up my statement. The problem on here to many want this so badly they jump in with both feet its always a ufo first of all, maybe next time they might ACTUALLY use their eyes and not their IMAGINATION to watch a video!!!!!!!!!

PS the UFO GUYS on this thread read my sig for some real good advice

[edit on 26-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I absolutely believe these are birds or bats being filmed.

I am not sure what "intelligent movement" means by some and Im not sure why it gets thrown around so much. But this is how birds fly. Birds sometimes fly straight. Sometimes fly eratically. They fly the same at night as they do day. Watch them during the day and see how they fly up, down, circles, back and forth, etc.

Here is an example of birds flying at night with night vision on. These are flying in a stright direction - but you can see they look a like IMO

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 5/26/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ziggy I looked very closely at this video even frame by frame.
At one point one of the object UFOs goes straight up in the sky .
Also remember the person video taping this was moving the camera at points staying in view of what was in the sky.

The movement of the camera could have caused you to believe it was a bird when it was not.

The person recording this was not standing still as one can see viewing this video.

Again these white objects appear clearly to be moving in an intelligent manner verse birds.

Believe what you wish from viewing this but its not birds.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hi Leo, The video you provided is what I would expect from birds flying. They typically move in a formation, or they move as a flock with the entire group turning at once. I don't recall seeing birds stop and go, turn toward or away from one another, etc. At least not away from the ground or tree tops. High flying birds typically do not show that "playing" behavior that was in the OP video.

I could be wrong, I just haven't see it in my experience. As for the insects, I don't believe they would be picked up by the camera from any significant distance.

I am not a big UFO believer, I do think that they are a possibility, but I have not seen any myself. I do think this video is very interesting.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Again these white objects appear clearly to be moving in an intelligent manner verse birds.

Birds are intelligent creatures and do not fly in one particular way. Go outside and watch birds for awhile. Seriously. There is absolutely no logical explanation that could say: These are not birds.

They move like birds move. And until someone can show that there is no way birds can move like this, the most logical explanation is: birds.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hi Leo, The video you provided is what I would expect from birds flying. They typically move in a formation, or they move as a flock with the entire group turning at once. I don't recall seeing birds stop and go, turn toward or away from one another, etc. At least not away from the ground or tree tops. High flying birds typically do not show that "playing" behavior that was in the OP video.

I could be wrong, I just haven't see it in my experience. As for the insects, I don't believe they would be picked up by the camera from any significant distance.

If you have ever watched swallows or even bats. They most certainly do fly like this. Birds do not always fly straight or together. As example (and I could find many more):

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I absolutely believe these are birds or bats being filmed.

I am not sure what "intelligent movement" means by some and Im not sure why it gets thrown around so much. But this is how birds fly. Birds sometimes fly straight. Sometimes fly eratically. They fly the same at night as they do day. Watch them during the day and see how they fly up, down, circles, back and forth, etc.

Here is an example of birds flying at night with night vision on. These are flying in a stright direction - but you can see they look a like IMO

If those are birds they were moving way to fast to be birds at the atmospheric level that the video you posted shows.

Even this video from observing UFOs for many many years in the night skie does not look like a few birds.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It is not similar at all and I didn't even bother posting on that thread because it was obvious that it was not anything but birds.

The movement of these objects is vastly different.

I hope someday you see for yourself and understand

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by wmd_2008

It is not similar at all and I didn't even bother posting on that thread because it was obvious that it was not anything but birds.

The movement of these objects is vastly different.

I hope someday you see for yourself and understand

When the video starts you see the camera being turned about 45 degrees to the right from 0:32 to 0:52 you see the horizon on the video you see the birds swooping down UFO's my a**.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If those are birds they were moving way to fash to be birds at the atmospheric level that the video you posted shows.

There is absolutely NO way to tell what amospheric altitude a bird (or a plane) is flying. No way. And birds can fly very fast.

Can you please show us how the altitude was measured and the speed was measured of the video you posted?

In the meantime, read this

How Fast and How High Can Birds Fly?
Generally birds follow the facetious advice often given to pilots -- "fly low and slow." Most cruise speeds are in the 20-to-30-mph range, with an eider duck having the fastest accurately clocked air speed of about 47 mph. During a chase, however, speeds increase; ducks, for example, can fly 60 mph or even faster, and it has been reported that a Peregrine Falcon can stoop at speeds of 200 mph (100 mph may be nearer the norm). Interestingly, there is little relationship between the size of a bird and how fast it flies. Both hummingbirds and geese can reach roughly the same maximum speeds.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Birds are intelligent creatures and do not fly in one particular way. Go outside and watch birds for awhile. Seriously. There is absolutely no logical explanation that could say: These are not birds.

They move like birds move. And until someone can show that there is no way birds can move like this, the most logical explanation is: birds.

Leo nor do all UFOs .
Someone posted a video here of birds and you can see the difference between the Norway UFO Fleet video and the Birds video posted .

As much as some wish to say its birds its not .Logical explanation is thrown out the window on this video period.

Again I have watvhed how birds fly in the skies above at the beach and elsewhere verse UFOs which I have seen since the 60's.

The video speaks for itself its not a bunch of intelligent birds .

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ok.. even if they're birds..I'm so tired of people who still don't believe we're being visited, much less alone in the universe. It is so obvious that we are. From UFO orbs with absolutely no physical forms flying all over England, to Greys hovering over The Black Sea in Turkey doing who knows what. More and more footage is being recorded, and the "official explanations" are making less & less sense. We're not stupid. There's clearly something happening "under the veil of our perceptions," and I think it's time for people to stop living in the darkest corners of the closet.

The UFOs that might get confused as birds are just masses of light. I know several people who have seen them up close, and that is exactly what they resemble, pure light. They have no physical bodies or shapes -- they're just spheres of different color light with different wavelengths.

This is my theory. To begin understanding this, you have to realize something. In the 1980s, a group of scientists disvoered that the cells and DNA of all living beings emitted photons (light) at a rate of up to approximately 100 units per second and per square centimeter of surface area. In other words, at the very subatomic base of our bodies, we emit light. If the sun weren't around to provide visible light, we'd be in the dark. If we didn't have lamps in our rooms to provide visible light, we wouldn't be able to see anything either. We only see objects with our eyes because visible light is being reflected off of them. Reality is all about light. Now, there just might be another dimension or plane of existence with intelligent life so far evolved from our own, that it exists in a pure light form. And since there's an enormous relationship between photons and thoughts, everything might just be interconnected. Dreams might be as real as waking life to these aliens, and they can cross into them at will.

I know it's a mind-blowing thing to consider, but I think I may be on to something here.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Video of seagulls infocus watch the movements!

www.naturefootage.com...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
After watching the clip over and over I don't think I can contradict myself by stating that the footage is too poor to make out objects but at the same time I can see wings flapping. It wouldn't be right, the flickers and blurs can easily be interpretted by our brains as 'wings flapping'.

I do however think the objects are moving like birds, their behaviour is birdlike.
Referring to the phrase 'intelligent movement'. I guess people use this as an easy descrption of something expressing movement that is not 'simple'. I guess simple movement would be like a satellite or balloon. Intelligent movement could be a bird, a craft... something with purpose... on the same note a balloon in the wind could be misinterpretted to have intelligent movement.

Anyway, probably birds IMHO.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I love that when people living in big cities try to speak about animal behaviour, these are clearly birds, birds do fly that way as well as other many way.

It's like when cities kids come visit farm and see a cow for the first time they think it's a monster, it's the same here, they see something flying they never seen before so it's a flying saucer filled with tiny grey aliens and big blond blue eyed Nordic with reptilians as domestic pet

But, if it's 2012 related, do the birds will attack us as in the Hitchcock's movie? Will they take back their right and put an end to human kind?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by ufopunx]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Interesting video- again ill reiterate and say the way they move is intriguing, and i cant see these birds or wings at any of the given times. Do we know whether this is filmed at night with nightvision on, or in the day with some negative filter?
And also,out of interest for believers, i would love to hear in what way the current increase in UFO sightings ( because granted, their is one) will link with 2012, in your opinion?
interesting thread!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm not saying that they are not UFO's or what they are cause I dont know, but they look like skydivers to me.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mel357

how do skydivers go UP?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join