It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so i like lady gaga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i can't believe it. lady gaga is not my usual genre at all. i am kind of a music snob and am usually very particular about what i like. i'm into rock and jazz. complex music and the like.
well i heard lady gaga on the radio the other day and i really like it. i want to hate it and i want it to be terrible but it really isn't bad at all.
she is tearing up the pop world right now.

do you like lady gaga?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh my god I know what you mean.

I did not like her music at first...then all of a sudden it started growing on me and now I love it!

I have chosen to accept it. Haha.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yep..ditto here...
BUT
I only like two of her songs, the rest I find annoying.
And I must say her taste in fashion leaves something to be desired, and she needs to learn a few more dance moves, or..oil her joints or something..she moves too stiff...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I really like Lady Gaga as well. I've resisted pop music my entire life, but she grabbed hold of my ears. I'm glad I'm not the only one! She's interesting and has a dark futuristic thing going on, which I'm totally into. She is also pretty musically talented.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
agreed...there is something about her songs. I love that acoustic version. Here's another. Very good voice, but very weird movements at times:

[edit on Mon Jun 1st 2009 by geek101]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Music, yes. Her, no. She freaks me out.

top topics

join