It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Charged With Hurling Baby in Car Seat at Wal-Mart Employee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Woman Charged With Hurling Baby in Car Seat at Wal-Mart Employee

www.foxnews.com

A police report from the Wednesday incident says Fields was carrying the car seat when she was confronted by a security guard about shoplifting.

Police say Fields threw the seat and ran away, causing the baby to land face down on the pavement. A paramedic treated the baby until the child regained consciousness.

The child's mother, Stacey Cleaves, was also charged with false reporting and child neglect
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What is it with people throwing animals, children around like its no big deal? There is a serious mental illness of people in this country. not a lot of information on this story, but why would the mother be charged with false reporting when it was another woman that threw her baby? If more information comes out on this soon i will update this topic with new links.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
On the one hand i ask myself is this anything new or is 21st century global communication just making us more aware.Or is there really a fundamental shift in our cultures and mindsets that is making these sorts of incidents among various others a daily occurence it almost seems.I dont know,stupid stupid woman though.Hopefully child services step in and let the child be raised by a relatively sane person.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
About a month ago it was CNN that a man thew his gf's baby out of the car while on the freeway travelling at high speeds.

Not a good ending at all.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You should read some of Lincoln's salty quips about his childhood...ragged five-year-olds working in coal mines and swilling whiskey...or Dickens (fiction though it may be), for that matter. Child abuse, human barbarity, and raw stupidity have always walked with us.

top topics

join