It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being stalked by conspirators..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Like i said, im not crazy, and ill start suspecting people trying to label me as that as conspirators against me. I am being stalked by professionals who mock me by "snubbing" me with hand gestures. If they dont like what I say. then that is fine, because I dont like liars and if they are part of a criminal organisation, then they will be in the end, undone. Because this kind of behavior is just the tip of an iceberg of protectionist greed, or corruption or merely just mockery because of my thoughts and expressions here and elsewhere

BECAUSE I LOVE THE TRUE AMERICA YOU RATS>(meaning my stalkers)

DO YOU?

I doubt it

And my thoughts that im christ in the new name..
well i have a slight amount of odd evidence and circumstance which melds wiith the way he will return. Despite any accusation of being human. which Christ was human the first time around..reincarnation..maybe>?

Once the mormon church asked my mother to abort me. Wonder why..seeing that no conspiracy exists and religion doesnt want a religious autocracy over the world. OF course not. Why me? Why am I special?

They try to corrupt me through friends in high school. I was last in my class. And they labeled me 6660 or something, maybe it was 0666. Either way after that, i got into..things. substances..

I became severely confused, and having gone through life being picked on alot, beaten almost daily by other kids, i now realise what has been going on. The masters saw me coming and needed to stave me off, well they did so due to an unnatural path they corrupted me into. But im back, clean aside from cigs..

So I just want to let them know that I know that they know that I know. And yes Christ was real, the bible is a code for conciousness to awaken as this is how all timeless knowledge enters us. Slow awakening. This would also explain how in the end times in the bible, it states that the devil will appear as a savior and the new name will be rejected by the world.

Gee whats happening to me my whole life..rejections..series' but not by cool people, by that i mean genuine people. Only douchebags who in the end proved there worth to me as a friend or acquaintance.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
reply to post by mastermind77

sounds like someone has a grudge against you, and is very high up in the city? to have people signaling they're listening to you is pretty creepy ... do you think they know you're on ATS? just a thought ...

i don't think i'd be able to bear it ... what are you planning on doing about its since the police aren't obviously helping?

perhaps although I can only think of one assuming di** who might have started this. And Im assuming that person is corrupt like the people doing this to me.

They all look like comfortable people too. very comfy indeed.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Okay, my hands are off this one...

Best of luck in the future and hope things work out for you

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

well, keep talking, at least you are getting some of you problems out in the open. When you sound a bit crazy, people tend to pick up on that and run with it. I am sorry people picked on you growing up. And I am sorry I poked fun at your earlier. I kind of thought you were just trolling for masons with your OP, and I am a sucker for bait. Do I think people in your town are stalking you? NO. Do I think you are the reincarnation of Jesus Christ? NO. I do think you need to talk to someone about your childhood. Even a strong person would have issues being picked on daily. There is nothing wrong with getting a little help. It is not a bad thing. The bad thing would be letting this continue and turn into something else. If I can help you in any way please let me know. Please don't take what I have said as any kind of attack.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
mastermind77... You are not well. However, I'm not saying I'm 100% sure you are.... crazy. I'm just saying your story sounds far fetched, and the way you type sounds... crazy.

Have you seen the movie "a beautiful mind"? I suggest you watch it.

Remember, your loved ones will always love you
Be strong.

... I love you.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
haha..ive been diminished. I shall digress into my cave of crazy, where i shall make sounds of lunacy and scare away the tourists..

ug..

I would really just like to forget this post. I am not crazy. There are underlying syncronicities in all things that keep pulling me towards understanding more and more of whats really happening, like my own choices lead me to wherever I go run into coincidentaly, things that reveal a truth of my existence here, and it makes sense,

For instance a pop machine resonated a name people called me, 40 partly because a hat and partly my name sounds similar.

32740 was the number, it invoked the macrocosm and the microcosm via the cuboid pop machines art design of pepsi label and the syncromysticism hit me, 3=pyramid 2=to 7=Heaven 40. Or thats like saying Pi or perfection to heaven..as if the world is calling out for me..or starting to affect my concious psyche to change of life, serious one at that i suppose.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Oh cool. Another all harassment targets are crazy thread. All this propaganda is wasted energy in the end. The cycle will come around and the tyrants will perish. Just think of all the good that could have been done for people with such energy. To thine own self be true.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Oh my freaking god! Your constant attention to this thread, and what you have written points to Schizophrenia. I dont know you, and live over 2000miles away on another continent, and am not a mason.

(i doubt you could really spot masonic symbols or know what they do in the lodges anyway)

Seriously though you are a walking advert for schizophreania.

quote from you:'Im starting to think that i am someone important to historical events in our time yet this here is only the beginning.'

Delusions from schizoprenia:

-Overpowering, intense feeling that people are talking about you, looking at you
--Overpowering, intense feeling you are being watched, followed, and spied on (tracking devices, implants, hidden cameras)
--Thinking that someone is trying to poison your food
--Thinking people are working together to harass you
--Thinking that something is controlling you- i.e. an electronic implant
--Thinking that people can read your mind/ or control your thoughts
--Thinking that your thoughts are being broadcast over the radio or tv
--Delusions of reference- thinking that random events convey a special meaning to you. An example is that a newspaper headline or a license plate has a hidden meaning for you to figure out. That they are signs trying to tell you something.
--Religious delusions- that you are Jesus, God, a prophet, or the antichrist.
--Delusions of grandeur- the belief that you have an important mission, special purpose, or are an unrecognized genius, or famous person.
--Delusions that someone, often a famous person, is in love with you when in reality they aren't. Also called erotomania or de Clerembault syndrome.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by MR BOB]

[edit on 30-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Mastermind77~

I know what you're experiencing.

I've lived in several Masonic towns over the past decade as part of my personal "path of illumination" (no pun intended, it's just another way of saying "Life" for me).

Been there, still kinda AM there, but I learned a better way to deal with it than sending back nothing but negative stuff back.

Try letting them see beneath your defensive posture. Show them your "finer graces" as it were.

Bury the proverbial hatchet.

We're all human here.

(oh, and by the way - you do kinda sound like where I was when I first "attracted attention". Don't worry too much about it ~ they're most likely just feeling you out. Remember - like begets like. What you reap, you'll eventually sow.)

Don't let yourself be bullied....and don't become a bully yourself.

Best of luck to you.

Peace.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This whole thing is simple just google gang stalking and you will find what mastermind77 is saying is the truth, this thing happens, just google people and read for your self.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Tell me please ..... have you been taking the BLUE pil or the RED one? Or is it just about time for your meds?

Don't want to offend you but this story seems UNBELIEVABLE, even to me

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Log of events.

Today, noserubbed by at least 10 people. Was at around 5;30 yelled to by some punk in a red car, who called me the N word. Im white, hes white. Im not a racist. I dislike many things people do or say, but im not an ignorant either.

I told one officer who chuckled then said sorry for laughing. then by the end of it, the cops again said..Its normal behavior. Well thats why im here. I cant afford a private investigator. And frankly think that the city i work in is purely insane and their perceived sanity is based in having too much, its like a drug addict, only money addictions and usury and mocking people for being cooler than they appearently are is the normalcy they seek in America. So Im assuming that our views of america differ, and they dont like to feel imposed or belittled unless they do it to others, thats appearently only when its ok. and somehow they found out who i am, i can only imagine that it is stalking. And very widespread and deliberate, ranging from people of ages appearing to be 20 ish to 50 ish

I making an assumption that this group or community of people are fascist in nature perhaps. And are slandering me all over town for whatever reason I would like to know. I believe sometimeds i am being attacked with some kind of beam technology. And harrassed everywhere i am even at home remotely. I wont share how just that i think it.

Immaturity. I am going to get all cars involved on camera, and then im going to all sources of opposition of political beliefs, and give them all the cars liscence plate numbers, and let them have there way legaly. Heck, Alex Jones, UCLA, every kind of soveriegn opposition group i can find that is not corrupt by money but run by honest people who are not immature over stuffed morons. OOh big house, how many swindles did it take to get that, you say your hateful of the middle class and are attacking them using planned bankruptcies and claculated cover issues to hide your nefarious ways..oh i see. well be comfortable on the backs of those you ruin fascist and their by that measure, should be a civil war. And the 10% of the wealthy will run out of protection, when they can no longer sway people to join them in there prickishness and financial token deceit.

PRAISE GOD

HAIL THE REAL-yet to be-AMERICA

HAIL TIME ITSELF!

no thanks for ruining my life because you used time travel secrets to try to stop me from saying truth. truth truth truth..

it doesnt matter what slander you use against me in your daily dealings with your cohorts. Everything youve ever done is wrong. And accusing others or slandering, is a tactic used by a brain that is trapped in a closet of its own design. You are living in a world of taking from others, so much because of a false fear from a false ego hence flawed ethos. I wouldnt of course expect the little people to get that. Only the big guys who had the brains to suck you into such a offal filled world of deluded natures of men. Spreading it endlessly, half heart crash course.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I too have felt a little paranoid at times. Whether you think people you know, FBI , gangs, people you dont know or whoever is against you are out to get you just dont let it consume you stay balanced. I did this over 2 month trip where I got poisoned by molds smashed my head led me down 3 year nerves thing, you know in my house. And personally you shouldnt isolate it will just fester, you can go outside maybe a car a job be around people plan your future be anamous if they arent always looking for you and be happy to be alive, just breathe let it go sometimes. Saw something that says just see things at face value, cause I sort of know things about mental illness (schizo phrenia) finding patterns where they dont exist or everywhere fitting into a pattern, delusions, hearing voices or video and audio hallucinations and drugs can induce these symptoms but it is not healthy or sane. And if you just relax realize your problems arent beyond comprehension or so incredibly wrong or cancerous to you and people around you, and just breathe work through them . Its not like the witch trials where they burned people at the stake, or like the problems of Kurt Cobain who committed suicide. If you have enemies or conspirators against you you might be able to avoid them or face them just watch your back, always.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I am sorry for any problems I might have caused. I know a lot of people probably dont want to hear some things, I am sorry. It was just hard to comprehend some things might be maybe a conspiracy. I dont know messed up or partially retarted or disabled I think maybe castrated when younger, I am sorry. I know thats disgusting, I have just been in my house since then thinking about things or paranoid . I am really sorry. If I caused problems on this site and people might not want to hear from me again.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

No they have come into my workplace and i give them a smirk back as if i will KILL THEM if they touch me at all. I am more talented than them. And my will to destroy them is stronger then theirs is towards me. I believe in true America. Small enclaves of different people, doing what they do in life. ANd knowing that respect is the key to living. Well liars and frauds have no respect and they force the populace into degrading themselves. They are queen servants, slaves of their own idiocy.
www.youtube.com...
go watch that, that exactly is what is going on. Sorry my existence negates your beliefs. Christ is in his NEW NAME people. All thats left is to solve this puzzle called lucifer. Pyramids, ghosts, mass rituals..hmm what to fix first?

Whats happening is that starsign energies can be psiphoned i believe using a set of satanic spells and they are intending on killing the New Name of Christ to prevent him from winning. Becoming the capstone. TO do this, that means the new name is a new body for Christs soul and it takes time for conciousness to awaken. Thankfully i have angels around me, and dead people as a stress sore on my hand is a code saying I "heart" u.

I merely would appear wrong or evil because i was raised in the world and had along the way i believe deliberate corruptions against me in my youth, where a group was stalking me and making sure I didnt realise my identity.
I know it sounds crazy. But have you ever heard of "catch 22" that phrase is created because the darkside wants to find the new name of Christ, to dominate the scene with falsely implied evil as light and good. They know that the new name would see that as wrong, its true i do, and try to expose and stop them. Well they did that to themselves.

Now 9-11 resonates gemini, the two pillars. Im a gemini, so im in the middle of the orb, an the band SWANS sings a song called "the golden boy swallowed by the sea" I was swallowed by the sea of people pulling me in many different human directions in life. And Im rising again.

II to H

Evil never stops in this world being annoying and there are no secrets under the sun, this upsets secretive underminer brainwashees. THey cant stand free thinkers. Someday we will all be fruitful free thinkers.

REPENT TO THE GOD OF THE SINNER, AND THE RIGHTIOUS!

P.S. you believe a lot of lies about God. And make too many assumptions.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

If you are over 20 - You're mentally unstable and should seek help. Trust me on this. You are.

If you're under 20 - Relax, stop over reacting and ground yourself a little. Or else you'll have to refer to the first sentence in a few years time.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
What gangstalkers do is make you look crazy, it's part of there job and they do a good job of it, do i think your christ no but do i beleave that the gangstalking which is true is starting to get to you, well yes.

But i don't blame you one bit, the kind of stuff these people do puts ones mind in that frame, but just trust i beleave you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join