It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I declare upon the universal laws that the elite...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Its not a fight to be fought. Its an attention to their esoteric knowledge. That if they continue their path of destruction it will only hit them worser due to the universal laws.
Its not about living off the land. Its about going back to our pristine origins and rebuilding paradise.
They work to downgrade the human conciousness. So if you want to understand what their esoteric knowledge is about its actually about lowering our conciousness so that we never find out who we really are and are capable of being.
Their secret is to actually find out if God will come to save the earth if it goes to destruction. But they realise it its not possible due to God not meddling with human free will. If he did meddle it will only prove to them that God's creation are imperfect and not in likeness with God.
God is waiting and knows his people will turn back to him. He will nto save us from the brink of destruction we can only do that ourselves.
If you read up on history it goes all the way back to the levites and serving of Moloch their destructive God, the dark energies.
Throughout history they knw they will lose the battle to the light eventually. They will never ever know God's secret to creation as much as they try to find out.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ok, I've read the "universal laws".

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but, as I understand them, in order to end the rule of the "elite" all that is necessary is for us to just let them keep doing what they're doing and the "universal laws" will crush them under the weight of their own intentions. As they breed evil and negativity, the "laws" will see to it that they will be engulfed in more of the same, thus ending their reign.

So how long does it take the "universal laws" to kick in with their karmic retribution?

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just as long as you guys know there is no such thing as karma. Something is going on in this universe, but our limited intellect cannot understand it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Ok, I've read the "universal laws".

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but, as I understand them, in order to end the rule of the "elite" all that is necessary is for us to just let them keep doing what they're doing and the "universal laws" will crush them under the weight of their own intentions. As they breed evil and negativity, the "laws" will see to it that they will be engulfed in more of the same, thus ending their reign.

So how long does it take the "universal laws" to kick in with their karmic retribution?

We do have a part to play in this. Its called 'waking up' and by waking up it means 'collective conciousness towards our divine origins toward the light of God which can defeat this.

Few people will understand what im on about until they read the ringing cedars otherwise if you dont want compacted answers then you will need to read up alot on history. The direction we are heading and what they are trully doing to our conciousness behinds the scenes from stopping us seeking our divinity.

Few egs of how they are doing it is through media, tempering our food and water, lowering our education standards etc etc.

To understand God and his creation you need to understand that he created through thought the universe and earth and some people call it the universal mind and gave humans the same abilities. So yes the universe has a big part to play in what humans are capable of. The dark energies serve to shut this down.

The more people awaken to the truth and implement it in their lives the more we are able to defeat what they are trully trying to do to humans.

The book describes a way out of the system they locked us in the way out of the matrix.

An example of downgrading human conciousness is you would say simply the destruction of the economy. With the destruction of the economy comes great depression of the people. When people's conciousness is lowered in this way and everyone has the same attitude and thought toward depression. The humans are infact invountarily creating a collective conciousness of chaos for the dark energies. So what follows depression follows chaos. The sooner we wake up to the fact of what they the shadow energies are doing the quicker we can resolve it by changing our energy to that which serves a purpose for good. Since we a capable of creating with our thought and changing the energy of the universe to that of light. We do need to put it into practice and change our ways and change our thoughts.

People who were able to create and manifest things by thought are inventors. Our technologies today are manifested by thought. By understanding this you understand how powerful human thought is. We need to speed the process of our throughts and dreams and aspirations and them implement them into our lives. Which the basic universal laws teach.

It cant be done alone. It needs to be done through connection as one, human to human awakening. Just like the media are helping to do it virally for the dark energies(lowering our conciousness through fear).

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thankyou Kosmickjack i really appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Galations. 6:7. "What goes around, comes around.” "Whatever you send out returns three times,”—Three-Fold Law/Law of Return. These statements express the Universal Law of cause and effect, action and reaction.

All motive and action affects the cosmos. The principle of cause and effect is the truth that allows anyone to change oneself and the world. Paradoxically, this universal law is at work when change is not at the forefront of your mind. The energy of your intentions flows outward, affecting both the people closest to you and billions of individuals you will likely never meet. Taking this truth into consideration, we need to strive to speak, think and behave with great thoughtfulness and compassion. The virtues you choose to embody can inspire joy and integrity in the lives of countless people, whether you touch their existence directly or indirectly. Your energy goes out into the cosmos and comes back impacting everything in its path.

Whether you believe it or not—the influence you wield is infinite—far reaching and forever lasting. In an effort to internalize your understanding of the nature of cause and effect, you will never know how your thoughts, emotions, words, or actions will manifest themselves on the universal stage because it is the furthest-reaching effects that fall outside the range of your perception.
No matter how minor or mundane—everything you do is under the rule of cause and effect. From the moment of birth, you are an agent of change, setting forces beyond your awareness into motion across the earth and beyond. You can create conscious control over this transformative energy by examining your intentions and endeavoring to promote peace, positive energy, and compassion in your thoughts and actions.

Look to your conscience for guidance, which will assist you in determining whether your choice of thought is contributing to humanity’s enlightenment or setting the stage for unintended negative ripples. When you are in doubt, you need to remember that the cultivation of altruism inevitably leads to reaping goodwill and grace. When you are motivated by a sincere desire to spread goodness, you will be naturally drawn to those choices which help you express your commitment to peace of mind and well-being.

Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Life Coach, Hypnotherapist, Author, "101 Great Ways To Improve Your Life." Dr. Dorothy has the unique gift of connecting people with a broad range of profound principles that resonate in the deepest part of their being. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one's daily thoughts and feelings. www.drdorothy.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Yep, I've read the Ringing Cedars. It did nothing for me, seemed like a lot of drivel.

It's pretty obvious to me from things you've written here that you and I have very different world views, and that there won't be much middle ground we can agree upon. But that's cool. We're all entitled to believe whatever we want.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ringing cedars book 1:
www.scribd.com...

Ringing cedars book 2:
www.scribd.com...

The first editions when they were made into english were not translated into proper english comprehension. The second edition with the newer covers were revised to proper english reading. So the first book will seem like drivel.
I definately thank the translators hard work for trying to get them in English. If it sounds like drivel so be it.

Yes i have my experiences and you have yours. To me those books have said to me more about the system we live in and about life then any of the past priests i have listened too at church.

It has opened my eyes to see more then i could actually grasp in my surroundings. To question authority, to question our way of life and to think outside the box. Just like ATSer's. I realise it also explains how to break away from the system we are held under.

Its good book to open many discussions and point references. It gives a deep understanding to me about our earth and the universe. It opens my mind how we could be as humans.

It does not hold back in talking about what all Atser's talk about especially on topics such as UFO's , what technologies we can create and possess, our divine abilities, co-creating with God, bringing the world back to paradise.

If you find it boring someone out there will find the information extroadinary and start researching it themselves. These book have helped me research many subjects from GMO's, UFO's, Divine thought, history, etc etc.

This book has not even hit mainstream yet but has sold over 10 million by word of mouth.

Why would mainstream not want these books to be known?
Most probably money and the fact men wont be dependent on the system but be able to be self sufficient if they find out.

The books have made it into the whitehouse library but not mainstream and it begs the question who would it hurt.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I concur!!! You guys are the best! great thread....

I think our love and unity for each other can take over...

I believe we can help each other and stop relying on THEM, but to turn to each other instead!

I feel the time is NOW, and we are only going to go UP from here, no matter WHAT it looks like!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That was a sweet video mellisamouse thankyou for posting, love the music too.

Just coming back to say your videos are amazing. Exactly the information i want to get across, i will be showing friends. I loved the nature food one and how it resembles different human parts and that it benefits those. It is the sort of information i too wanted to get across since being a raw foodist and all.

Im amazed how similar our thoughts are which proves that if we all wake up to the information we will see that we are all one.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join