It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange 'Moving' Object On Mars!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The thing that bugs me most is: if this rock/creature really is moving, NOW WHAT?! How in the world can we use this? This isn't proof of anything. Gosh, I wish ATS could send up a rover to Mars to take video.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

Did you also see the print mark in the sand next to that staright-edge rock? It looks like the footprints left behind by the Apollo Moon Walkers.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Those are the marks left by the rover's wheels, they are visible in many photos.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Those tread style horizontal(paddle whee) designs may help lift Spirit out of the loose sand trap stuck on a rock.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've been waiting for someone to notice and it seems only a few have. What I think is the funniest part of the OP's pictures is that everyone is centered around the moving rocks in these pictures. Although that's what is supposed to get your attention in the first place it's not what they are hoping you'll see. From what I've gathered the rocks are photoshopped in and moved around on purpose to get your attention and it worked. It's like "LOOK AT THIS!!!" but you're supposed to see what's not being pointed out.

So what's the big deal in these pictures you ask??? It's the rock with the tail. It's not a rock, but it looks like one. Don't ask me for proof because I don't have it. My only reason for pointing this out is because there are people who want you to know. What you'd first have to understand is there are many people who have known about these lifeforms for years. In certain circles it's common knowledge and not that earth shattering at all. Life in harsh conditions OMG!!!! As folks here say TPTB have tried hard to hide this information and some of them are down right tired of it. Keep looking for the obvious blunders because usually it's the blunder to get your attention and what you don't notice that you need to look at.

Thx OP!!!! S&F for you

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by INJUNJAY

Jay I'm with you most of the way.I'm pointing out what others discovered to support their efforts at disclosure.
For the people who JUST see rocks....what about rocks that seem to MOVE all by themselves? Is it yet MORE Nasa falsified photo pranks? Or,possibly is there life on Mars Nasa wants to cover up? Or,do many people just waste their valuable time dreaming about Martians...the kooks,misguided fantasizers and hoaxers. Pay them no attention...nothing to see here folks.Nothing behind the curtain.Remember it's still 1939.The Wizard of OZ is stripped to his underwear. ***since I used to circle many faces I saw for years and caught flcack,here's a simplified circled Caterpillar standing upright looking at Spirit rover,next to a less defined creature.Look for wide face,large eye sockes and spikey looking stubby caterpillar-like legs,standing up about a foot off the ground and therefore in the 2-3 ft range,or about the size of your hand for a face and arm for a body.So look at your own hand and arm and realize this animal is rougly that size,though the full body is not totally visible because of surrounding rocks.I have seen enough of them for 5 years to know one when I see one.This is a lucky shot.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by vze2xjjk]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

If you can show two (or more) photos in which we can see the rocks change place while not being a result of the movement of the rover, go for it, but these photos, as far as I have seen, only show changes in the point of view (either by Spirit's movements or by the use of both left and right cameras).

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Think like a Martian animal among so many other Mars animals crowding out each other to see the strange Spirit rover,moving around between rocks their own body size in some cases(fossils).They face the Spirit rover curiously and climb on and stumble over each other to get a better look.It's flashing a RED light in their eyes like the light scanner you see at a check-out scanner at the grocery store to read PRICES.Next time you see a flashing RED supermarket scanner,remember I was trying to attract animals on Mars when I did my rovers drawings ,April 1987,and it worked. Camera laser focusing beams were used in 1980's video cameras,so there is where my idea came from. It heightens their curiousity and attracts them,fixated like a deer in the headlights(frozen in real time).That's why their faces focus straight ahead to the rover and identifies them as ALIVE(reacting) rather than DEAD(fossils/non-reacting).
Negative images hold much more additional info.If you only looked at positive images of this same seen,you most likely missed the big head on the left proving that we see only what Nasa WANTS us to see. I go the extra 50 million miles.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
They face the Spirit rover curiously and climb on and stumble over each other to get a better look.

I suppose that they would get tired of being in the same position for several days (and even weeks), why don't they move away? And I do mena move away, not using a different rover position, camera or filter to "prove" that they moved.

Negative images hold much more additional info.

Now, they have exactly the same information, your brain is the only thing that makes the difference between positive and negative.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by mikesingh

i don't mean to be rude, but why do people so blindly fall for images like this without giving them one second of thought?

"An anomoly in a picture! IT MUST BE ET"

I'm not a professional what so ever, but you can look at those 3 pictures and tell they are drastically changing angles and elevations.

What happens when you change angel and elevation on a fixed point?

The scenery changes.
Things in the foreground cover up different things in the background, and things that used to be covered up, no longer are.

If you spend 5 minutes looking at the three pictures, you can clearly see that there is absolutely nothing to see here.

If it is an alien being - then it's standing still the entire time.

Perhaps for a photo shoot?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have looked at these pictures as well as many from the moon and one question still arises. We except it because NASA tells us that these are actual pictures of mars. Think about it. Millions if not billions go to NASA. Ask yourself this. What if it all has been a lie? After our 2 presidents gave almost a trillion $ to banking millionaires I believe they are capable of anything. This all may be just a way for alot of people to live for free off all of us.

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by mikesingh

i don't mean to be rude, but why do people so blindly fall for images like this without giving them one second of thought?

"An anomoly in a picture! IT MUST BE ET"

I'm not a professional what so ever, but you can look at those 3 pictures and tell they are drastically changing angles and elevations.

What happens when you change angel and elevation on a fixed point?

The scenery changes.
Things in the foreground cover up different things in the background, and things that used to be covered up, no longer are.

If you spend 5 minutes looking at the three pictures, you can clearly see that there is absolutely nothing to see here.

If it is an alien being - then it's standing still the entire time.

Perhaps for a photo shoot?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of binoculars.

The wide angle and different distances can cause havoc on perception!!!

I think that the problem is the distances aren't being seen clearly in these images.
edit on 21-3-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi I have been doing some research into the moving rock photos mentioned in this posting, and I believe I have the correct interpretation of the photos in question.
There is enough data in the three photos to build a reasonably accurate Arial view of the positions of the rocks in question and to plot where each photo was taken from. The result is - "Its a rock".
Arial diagram of aria in the photos

edit on Wed May 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join