It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hole in Weather 1 - Near Rapid City, South Dakota, Weather Modification?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
video 1 www.youtube.com...

video 2 www.youtube.com... ( larger area )

video 3 www.youtube.com... ( the hole moves )

now could this be just a glitch in the satelites or is it weather modification??

i personally dont have a scooby doo what it could be but was hoping that maybe some here would have better knowledge of this sort of thing, it certainly grabbed my attention tho, im going to have a look into the area and find out if there has been any strange reportings at that time, have a loook guys and let me know wht ya think, all views appreciated
peace

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
it's just a doppler radar unit down in that area...they sweep around in a circular motion.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

thanks my friend, i have been educated once again
. always better to ask and find out rather than ponder on what it could be. now i know if i eever see that again i canexplain it to myself
thanks again

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
reply to post by jimmyx

thanks my friend, i have been educated once again
. always better to ask and find out rather than ponder on what it could be. now i know if i eever see that again i canexplain it to myself
thanks again

that's alright...we here in central california have them and they went down once and the local weatherman was apologizing while showing a round circle with no weather in it...it was actually funny, because we were getting hammered by rain at that time and it showed us to be clear as a summer night.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Don't dopplar's overlap? If one radar goes down the others in the area would make the hole more of a diamond shape not round.

new topics

top topics

join