It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PT-Prt1 E.T. Saddam and other Secrets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Possible Truth - Part 1
Hey, I came across a man named Tom Horn on you tube talking about Stargates, and I took a fast search on Google, I found some intresting information.

This thread isnt about stargates, but it got me on the Search for some possible clues about this subject..

I'l try to get this right, and just flame away if you can disprove it with some evidence, that would be nice to see....

Here we go !!

This page Here is a link to some research done by Mr. Salla about Iraq and E.t.s..

The strongest available evidence for an historical ET presence in Iraq comes from cuneiform tablets directly recording the beliefs and activities of the ancient Sumerians whose civilization began almost overnight in 3800 BC.

An independent archaeologist that discusses a direct link between the ancient ET presence in Sumer (southern Iraq) and current US focus on the regime of Saddam Hussein, is William Henry. Henry's main thesis is that there existed in Sumerian times a technological device which he describes as a 'Stargate', that the Anunnaki/Nephilim used to travel back and forth from their home-world and the Earth, and also how they travel around the galaxy.

Here we have a man named William Henry, and that name I knew I'd seen before, so I did some more googling, and yes indeed..

William Henry wrote a book called : "Cloak Of The Illuminati: Stargate Secrets Of The Ancient Anunnaki"

Thousands of years ago, Stargate technology from an ancient alien civilization on earth was lost.
The keepers of this technology were regarded as gods.
Prophecy says this lost ancient technology will be rediscovered by the year 2012, along with a predicted alignment between earth and the center of our galaxy.

Ancient prophecy says this will bring the birth of a new matrix of reality and a new type of human. According to ancient texts, what is needed is the Cloak of the Illuminati, a super-skin with astounding supernatural power which makes safe passage through Stargates possible.

I keep reading on the internet that the Us army is in Iraq for other reasons than oil.
Take a read on this page :

WHAT IS TASK FORCE 20's MAIN OBJECTIVE?

With time running out, President Bush invades Iraq. American scientists raid the (Iraqi national) museum and close the stargate, thus frustrating the grandiose ambitions of the self-styled reincarnation of Nebuchadnezzar, Saddam Hussein, and making the world safe for the New World Order.

"Is this the sequel to the movie Stargate? Is it a new episode of the TV series? Is it a new Star Trek movie? No, it is none of these. According to Dr. Michael Salla, it is probably exactly what happened!"

"Dr. Salla, an Australian national, obtained his M.A. in philosophy from the University of Melbourne and then his doctorate (Ph.D.) in Government from the University of Queensland in 1993. After spending two years as an Associate at the Centre for Middle Eastern and Central Asian Studies in Australia, he joined the faculty of the Department of Political Science at Australian National University in Canberra as a lecturer. In 1996, he came to the U.S. and gained an academic appointment at the School of International Service at American University in Washington, D.C. where he remained until 2001."

Saddam and E.t. in cahoots ?
Lets read on :
( this page is long , and is the bottom part that we want to read. )

Saddam and UFOs

The war in Iraq isn't about Iraqi freedom, eliminating weapons of mass destruction or even oil, say some UFO researchers. It's because Saddam possessed alien technology from a crashed UFO, and the U.S. didn't want him to have it.

It's a wild accusation that has its roots, perhaps, in a 1998 article that appeared in Joseph Trainor's UFO Roundup:

On Thursday, December 16, 1998, at 2:31 a.m. local time, 'a triangle-shaped pattern of lights' appeared over downtown Baghdad and was picked up by CNN's night-vision video camera.

The lights hovered in position and moved slowly to the right, as Iraqi anti-aircraft tracer fire streaked away into the night." It was described as "a V-shaped formation like the one at Phoenix, Arizona on March 13, 1997.

Nephilim,were they the ones who used the 'stargates' Portals as talked about in the Koran? in the Bible? 'And God opened the gates of heaven, then closed them' ?
Lets have a look ..

Tom Horn

“They” (Those Who Have Come Through the “Gates”) Were Also Called “Watchers”

The ancient astronaut theory and the teaching of theologians alike look to the prehistoric legend of Watchers (mysterious beings who first appeared in the early cultures of the Middle East) to discuss the Anunnaki (Sumerian Gods), Nephilim (giants referenced in Gen. 6.4), and the creation of mutant DNA following earth visitation by “gods.”

We have talked about the Koran Stargates here at ATS before, I post that thread here...

ATS - Koran and stargates

There is also evidence that 'ufo's are coming out of the Himalayas, but that is too wide an area to throw in here atm, so Have fun...

This should do for now, have a read and start the comments.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Nice refreshing thread,

Yes the Cuniform tablets have always interested TPTB for quite a while,

While the war was going on a team of archeologists flew out to Iraq, sealed off a gigantic areas of land under military guard and began excavation, seems crazy doesn't it . Of course many of the artifacts and indeed finds were never published and publicised. The people that started asking questions why? Quickly found themselves wishing they hadn't.

Some say its a star gate others say tablets,artifacts,precious gems and of course others say proof that religion is based on a pack of lies.

I personally go along with all of the above.

Babylonia has many answers to the many questions we all ask IMHO.

Cuniform WIKI for the undiscovered

[edit on 26-5-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yes there have been alot of wierd activity 'down' there, and I keep finding all sorts of 'semi' proof that, as you say, the bible is a lie in the sence that it is also tru, imo atleast..

Take the 'new' maya tablets they found a few months ago, the Ufologiests and geologists agree, they are infact showing 'ancient astronauts' and flying machines.

Every single ancient 'tale' from all the continets on this planets say that E.T. was here and messed around with Dna's and had the cpapcity to fly 'into' and 'out' of heaven.

I do not belive my elf that these 'creaturs/gods/angels' had wings on theyr backs and flew out in space, no, they are spaceshuttles just like we have and the early humans back then were not allowed to speak or draw them 'as they were'.... I do believe the Bible/koran and torah if you will are an result of alien beings, and I think alot of muslims would agree that it is an 'alien message'...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Yes there have been alot of wierd activity 'down' there, and I keep finding all sorts of 'semi' proof that, as you say, the bible is a lie in the sence that it is also tru, imo atleast..

Take the 'new' maya tablets they found a few months ago, the Ufologiests and geologists agree, they are infact showing 'ancient astronauts' and flying machines.

Have you checked out my mayan thread per chance, or is it just a coincedence you said this?

It seems we can all learn from these texts but of course TPTB wil not allow anything that may free us all.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It is an coincidence, I read about alot, even the must far fatched things as hollow earth and moon

NO COMMENT, yet !! I need to research more on this !

I have this youtuber..

[edit on 26-5-2009 by ChemBreather]

new topics

top topics

join