It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your most wanted interview?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What is your most wanted interview and or interview question to go with it?

Is it someone at the NASA photo lab or whatever they call it? Is the question: These look like smudge marks or doctoring on this photo when the rest of it looks untouched or completely clear?

Is it Susan Roberts? Is the question: Do you know that you're an internet sensation and that we believe you to be a reptile in hiding?

Is it the head of J.P Morgan? Is it Michelle Obama? A top military comander in Afgahnistan (s.p)? An explosives expert? Someone at the CIA or Homeland security or FEMA? Is it a Muslim Cleric or a Baptist Preacher? Or is it some other personality that keeps popping up in these forums that hasn't given up any answers that you need?

Just a hypothetical thread but what if?

And similar note and not really related to the ATS press corps or this thread...wouldn't it be amazing to ask a fellow ATS'r who is in a state to either investigate or take a picture of something or interview someone that you were interested in.

For example--There's a rumor of a secret base in oregon and you want to know if it really exists. You ask someone who lives there to drive near the coordinates and see if there is any security fence etc and there you have your first piece of evidence.

cheers!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'd assume we could get honesty out of it.

My first would be a resurected Hitler, I'd love to know his thoughts, may of been the most evil man on earth, but albeit it'd be the most fascinating thoughts ever. You may want to know Gods thoughts, I think Satans would be more interesting!

Besides that a living person, hmmmm.... assuming all honesty.... Donald Rumsfeld, don't ask why, all I need to say.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Art Bell.

Been trying for it for quite a while.
I'm up for bribing him - oops - I mean paying him now... (If I wasn't broke)...

Subject: The influence of HAM radio after the SHTF.

Silly but true!

peace

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This probably sounds nutty but I'd like to hear ATS interview Alex Jones.
We may well be able to get a lot of questions answered that plague his credibility with a lot of ATSers.

We could get the most obvious question answered first....
Are you a government shill?
And then move along to more interesting questions.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Director of the NSA!
Whilst strapped to 4 polygraph machines (just to ensure I had back up machines!)
"Have any western governments been in contact with any ET species"
"Why keep it a compartmentalised secret from the people?"
"When will you come clean on the ET situation?"
"Can you arrange to let me view your saucers and ET's!!!?"

Ahhh..one can dream!

top topics

join