It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all - New Australian member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've been lurking on this site for about 12 months now and I must admit the amount of knowledge here is staggering.

What has prompted me to begin posting however is my sense of needing to learn survival skills.

Don't ask me why or how, however I feel I am going to need to rely on such skills in the future.

I'm a middle age guy, with a wife and 2 children and if TSHTF in my area (Melbourne, Australia), I want to be prepared.

So, I'll spend a lot of time reading the Survival forum, however I'd be grateful for any info/link other members can point me towards.

Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS scar3face!
I was a lurker myself before joining this site recently and I'm glad I did! I agree, the amount of content that is available is staggering, and it's easy to get yourself lost in it. Good luck on your quest, have fun, and will see around!

Darth Lumina
Self Proclaimed Dark Lord of the Sith

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS!

Good to see another fellow Aussie on the Forums.

As you have already stated that you have been lurking here for awhile, you already know how much information ATS'ers provide on a daily basis... so the chances are you will find what you're looking for and, if not, something else.

Hope to see you posting around the place soon.

Fox.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Welcome to this forum. If i can be of any assistance, just let me know.
How's everything in Melbourne?

Cheers!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ah i love new hi posts

Welcome to ats good sir !!

its a lot more fun when you post

So get posting!! and share your questions with others

welcome bud

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hi and Welcome from another Aussie.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
G'day mate

Welcome from another Melbournian

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS but as my signature says listen to everyone but don't trust anything you can back up with your own research. This is a very good site but it just like everything else is filled with a lot of disinformation. Deny Ignorance and welcome!

[edit on 26-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hey friend !

Welcome to ATS !

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
G'day mate, and welcome from a fellow Aussie also.

ATS is a pretty cool community and hope you learn lots, and have fun doing it.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by DarksDeception]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS.

One of the most entertaining locations on the web, you'll never really know what somebody will post next. Make yourself at home there is plenty of beer and eats in the frig.

We have a wonderful Search feature to see if something you want to post a new thread about hasn't already been posted. Trust me using it cuts down on getting your post deleted for already being posted. It is also a great way to find and join already going threads in your fields of interests.

P.S.

Don't touch my Scotch!

Peace

Slay

new topics

top topics

join