It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terra papers and MK Ultra.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

I'll have to check out the book, I'm sure I'll be very interested. Thank you for taking the time to enlighten me!

kshaund - Thank you for stopping by, and yes, its crazy all the words that may or may not have come from m-k/m-g.

and daz.... I don't even know what to say. Out of curiosity, (i didn't get to read through all the information yet), what do you think that your source and the terra papers have to do with The Orca? Regardless, keep up the research.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by free2live
Ok, so I was reading through the Terra papers, which i have recently come across. I didn't get through all of it mind you, but something closer to the beginning caught my eye. I don't believe its been covered, I didn't see anything using a search.

Anyway, link for a Terra Papers discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...
The actual papers: www.freedomdomain.com...

On page four of the document, you will find:

Known as the "M-K" or the "M-G", the appearance of the SSS warriors alone was enough to strike fear into an opponent's heart.

Also:

Countless wars over billions of years had taught the SSS Queens a vital lesson, an enemy or rebellious subject serves no purpose if executed. But if the brain was re-programmed, resistance was eliminated and an able body was added to the labor force. Mind control was the SSS-T Science of choice.

Now bear with me here. The next page Robert Morning Sky lists some ancient Egyptian (among others but its the Egyptian we will pay attention to) words that have M-G or M-K origins. It also states that the prefix -U means "one of". Therefore, M-KU would be - One of M-K... and... does MKU look familiar? MK... Ultra, which consisted of Mind Control experiments.

Now, the "M-K" were the SSS warriors, or part of the labor force, if you will. The SSS practiced mind control techniques on dissenters and 'rebellious subjects' so that able bodies were "added to the labor force."

I think there might be some correlation here.

Coincidence? maybe... but what do we say about coincidences?

What does everyone think?

I thinketh that someone has hitteth the peacepipe WAY TOOO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I guess I asked for that...

But seriously... There's no such thing as coincidences.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by free2live

Here's an article on coincidences:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Umm... thank you?

Edit for smile!

[edit on 27-5-2009 by free2live]

top topics