It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The terra papers and MK Ultra.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Ok, so I was reading through the Terra papers, which i have recently come across. I didn't get through all of it mind you, but something closer to the beginning caught my eye. I don't believe its been covered, I didn't see anything using a search.

Anyway, link for a Terra Papers discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...
The actual papers: www.freedomdomain.com...

On page four of the document, you will find:

Known as the "M-K" or the "M-G", the appearance of the SSS warriors alone was enough to strike fear into an opponent's heart.

Also:

Countless wars over billions of years had taught the SSS Queens a vital lesson, an enemy or rebellious subject serves no purpose if executed. But if the brain was re-programmed, resistance was eliminated and an able body was added to the labor force. Mind control was the SSS-T Science of choice.

Now bear with me here. The next page Robert Morning Sky lists some ancient Egyptian (among others but its the Egyptian we will pay attention to) words that have M-G or M-K origins. It also states that the prefix -U means "one of". Therefore, M-KU would be - One of M-K... and... does MKU look familiar? MK... Ultra, which consisted of Mind Control experiments.

Now, the "M-K" were the SSS warriors, or part of the labor force, if you will. The SSS practiced mind control techniques on dissenters and 'rebellious subjects' so that able bodies were "added to the labor force."

I think there might be some correlation here.

Coincidence? maybe... but what do we say about coincidences?

What does everyone think?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by free2live

the sss wariors are prelates to natzi ss i bet.natzi expierements on the human mind thru drug,torture being the grusome ways and hypnossis being the less painful.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Holy ****. i used to give terra papers somewhat of the benifit of the doubt. Some things eventually seemed like bunk to me, yet other things still hold water IMO. i mean look at the moon, if it aint artificial, then What the hell is it. it aint natural.

but your theory, this sounds credible. it fits the time frame, also, it could have been, or may still be, a primer for a future planned project bluebeam storyline type thing.

The "Aliens" begin telling us almost exactly what the Terra Papers say, which those who have read it, even if they did not believe it, could bring up to other people as a second source, thereby making the claims more credible.

Mk Ultra would have been seeding this into the general publics minds. i think the amount of time something takes to be integrated as a common thing within a society is exactly one generation, or about 28-38 yrs.

star for you. great find.

love and peace

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have read the whole paper, and found somethings things seem to fit whilst others leave me with questions.
But I agree with you it does make sense what you have put across.

What also caught my attention was the mention of the moon.
In some of our Ancient mythology, it is quoted that Venus was actually our moon prior to the "Moon" arriving.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
bluewaterservant - Yes, quite possible the SS came from the SSS Empire, along with Aryan, or Ari-an.

m157yd4wn- interesting, I've actually never heard of project blue beam. Good stuff though. Are you saying that the Terra Papers were more or less the beginnings of step one of the project? Please elaborate, I'm very interested.

The_Seeker- I've never heard the Venus moon thing. What I've got from what I've read of the Terra papers was that Venus wasn't a moon, it was it's own planet orbiting the newly formed sun, and that mars was closer to the sun then earth was. Am I correct on this?

I need to finish reading the papers, regardless of whether they are true or not, or part of project blue beam, it is interesting indeed.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
www.educate-yourself.org...

check that out. it would make sense that bluebeam, would be an alien holographic simulation, rather than one of religious figures, because the logistics of beaming religious figures into different regions and different figures for each religion, would be enormous. Whereas, creating an Alien simulation would actually be pretty simple.

if you didn't understand any of the previous, you will after you read a bit about blue beam.

love and peace

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

OK, I can see the correlation, and I understand what you are saying. What I don't understand, is that the whole project is set up around religion, and using the religions of the world now to set the people up for a "world religion" by using the prophets and saviors of different religions to come together as one with the real 'truth'. To ignore the current religions in their holograms would defeat the purpose. People are more inclined to believe their own savior then some alien, even if it speaks some half-truths.

The logistics don't seem too difficult, considering they have a super-computer that has been fed different languages and cultures for a long time. A simple (well, not too simple
) program could control what regions get what images and so on.

However, your source and the one I read earlier both seem to have somewhat of a religious bias, calling this new "god" the anti-Christ and so on. So, perhaps their version could be putting more stock into the religious aspect than should be. If that were the case then yes, I can fully see.

On a side note, i thought the link was a joke at first, basically you telling me to educate myself

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I was more refering to the comment made about the Moon being artificial. When I was saying that Venus used to be classified as our moon, it was in Ancient History, not in the Terra Papers.
Cant remember what history I was looking at though.
Just a drop in comment

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

Ah, I see. It is very interesting. I would like to know where that came from, shame you can't remember.

Drop in comments are always welcome

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i didn't mean the technical logistics. i meant the human logistics. How believable would it be and how much disruption would come about if every prophet, religious figure, etc suddenly popped in one morning, great big standing figures in the sky?

And what the hell would they base the christian image on? A big white bearded guy? doves and angels flying around, harp music with shiny golden gates behind him? i'd laugh my ass off if i saw that.

or Jesus with the same setup? They'll use the well known hippie looking jesus found in churches nationwide. That in and of itself would prove wrong. i'd laugh at that too.

What about muslims? the prophet mohammed in desert gear leading a camel? Offers all the Arabs some coffee and a heavenly hookah? Nobody even knows what he looks like.

And what about in the USA? They're GpS'ng the front doors because each person in America gets their own special religious figure right above their house?

What about Luciferians and Satanists? A huge pointy headed guy over one house, jesus over the next. it sounds like a horrible CBS sitcom.

No, IMO massive fleet of Aliens telling us God doesn't exist, that there isn't even a higher spiritual power. No supreme creator. We just need peace and kumbayya.

Everyone go inside, lock the doors, the Army will be around to enforce curfew. Don't forget now, love each other. Thats a good population.

If its Disclosure= Mass fleet of aliens = NO GOD
If its Maitreya= Beaming of Religious figures= Maitreya is God= New Age hooplah

Take your pick, both scenarios suck.

love and peace

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
i didn't mean the technical logistics. i meant the human logistics. How believable would it be and how much disruption would come about if every prophet, religious figure, etc suddenly popped in one morning, great big standing figures in the sky?

I think the disruption may be what they want

Other than that, yea, I agree with you. I'd laugh if I saw these things too.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
you should look up "Monkey Kidney" for MK
before you start believing it's the name of an alien.

-

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Will have to have a hunt around now!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn

If its Disclosure= Mass fleet of aliens = NO GOD
If its Maitreya= Beaming of Religious figures= Maitreya is God= New Age hooplah

I would have to say I disagree with what you have posted.
Most of what I have research, my opinion only, says that the concept of a "GOD" that the ET's have is somewhat similar to what is taught by Spiritists.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The moon again

Ok as you can see below there are some Ancient Mythological stories going around, again see below, that we never had a moon to start with. Thus Venus was considered our Moon (Mornign star, evening star).

The period when the Earth was Moonless is probably the most remote recollection of mankind. Democritus and Anaxagoras taught that there was a time when the Earth was without the Moon ... Arcadia in Greece, before being inhabited by the Hellenes, had a population of Pelasgians, and that these aborigines occupied the land already before there was a moon in the sky above the Earth; for this reason they were called Proselenes.
Some allusions to the time before there was a Moon may be found also in the Scriptures. In Job 25:5 the grandeur of the Lord who "Makes peace in the heights" is praised and the time is mentioned "before [there was] a moon and it did not shine." Also in Psalm 72:5 it is said: "Thou wast feared since [the time of] the sun and before [the time of] the moon, a generation of generations." A "generation of generations" means a very long time.

The memory of a world without a moon lives in oral tradition among the Indians. The Indians of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Colombia relate some of their tribal reminiscences to the time before there was a moon. "In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens," say the tribesmen of Chibchas.

Since mankind on both sides of the Atlantic preserved the memory of a time when the Earth was without the Moon, the first hypothesis, namely, of the Moon originating simultaneously with the Earth and in its vicinity, is to be excluded, leaving the other two hypotheses to compete between themselves. We have seen that the traditions of diverse peoples offer corroborative testimony to the effect that in a very early age, but still in the memory of mankind, no moon accompanied the Earth. Since human beings already peopled the Earth, it is improbable that the Moon sprang from it: there must have existed a solid lithosphere, not a liquid earth. Thus while I do not claim to know the origin of the Moon, I find it more probable that the Moon was captured by the Earth. Such an event would have occurred as a catastrophe. If the Moon’s formation took place away from the Earth, its composition may be quite different.

Since the time the Moon began to accompany the Earth, it underwent the influence of contacts with comets and planets that passed near the Earth in subsequent ages. The mass of the Moon being less than that of the Earth, the Moon must have suffered greater disturbances in cosmic contacts. During these contacts the Moon was not carried away: this is due to the fact that no body more powerful than the Earth came sufficiently close to the Moon to take it away from the Earth for good; but in the contacts that took place the Moon was removed repeatedly from one orbit to another.

The variations in the position of the Moon can be read in the variations in the length of the month. [Ancient calendars reveal that] The length of the month repeatedly changed in subsequent catastrophic events—and for this there exists a large amount of supporting evidence

I think in my interpretation of Venus being our Moon in Ancient history was "somewhat" incorrect.
Ok as you can see above there are some Ancient Mythological stories going around (as above) that we never had a moon to start with. Thus Venus was considered our Moon (Mornign star, evening star)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Ah, but it wasn't the name of an alien, it was the what the SSS warriors were called.

And I was just talking in context with the Terra Papers......

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

TY! I couldn't find anything... sometimes I question my search skills

And about the alien's concept of a god, that doesn't mean they cannot lie to us, it is all about control, and this hypothetical is a man made (heh) holographic projection.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by free2live
Ok, so I was reading through the Terra papers, which i have recently come across. I didn't get through all of it mind you, but something closer to the beginning caught my eye. I don't believe its been covered, I didn't see anything using a search.

Anyway, link for a Terra Papers discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...
The actual papers: www.freedomdomain.com...

On page four of the document, you will find:

Known as the "M-K" or the "M-G", the appearance of the SSS warriors alone was enough to strike fear into an opponent's heart.

Also:

Countless wars over billions of years had taught the SSS Queens a vital lesson, an enemy or rebellious subject serves no purpose if executed. But if the brain was re-programmed, resistance was eliminated and an able body was added to the labor force. Mind control was the SSS-T Science of choice.

Now bear with me here. The next page Robert Morning Sky lists some ancient Egyptian (among others but its the Egyptian we will pay attention to) words that have M-G or M-K origins. It also states that the prefix -U means "one of". Therefore, M-KU would be - One of M-K... and... does MKU look familiar? MK... Ultra, which consisted of Mind Control experiments.

Now, the "M-K" were the SSS warriors, or part of the labor force, if you will. The SSS practiced mind control techniques on dissenters and 'rebellious subjects' so that able bodies were "added to the labor force."

I think there might be some correlation here.

Coincidence? maybe... but what do we say about coincidences?

What does everyone think?

I don't believe its a coincidence - I think what he points out quite well is that the real entymology of our language comes from these basic root words/sounds - so we have with the M-K and M-G words evolving like magic; magi; and from the SSS we get things like sys-stym. Really interesting stuff

[edit on 26-5-2009 by kshaund]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
hello

I am just after having the weirdest syncronicity. I am researching a topic on a new solar system object which as far as I can make out first appeared in 1998. I have had your thread and a few links you posted open all evening and have read the first 10 pages of the terra papers. I decided to return to my own thread here to do a little more research on it and I have been making great progress all evining when I found the following.

THE ERIDEANS AND THE ANUNNAKI
Who are they - and where do they orginate?

It would seem to have some direct bearing on what I am researching.

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN, that these anomalous objects observed orbiting the sun, were in fact Plasma carriers, and possibly of Eridean origin. However, there seems to be an additional object/accompanied object, which may be of a different design. See Anomalous Solar Objects. The Final Countdown glossed on the thesis that our planet was made up of a number of races that inhabited earth many millions of years ago, of which the Pleiadan group was the main representative. Prior to, and long after the Pleiadians, other races were involved in the genetic integration of the inhabitants of earth, and the real make-up of our genetic ancestry may never be completely known. See Lifes true beginnings

At first I thought this must be fantasy but I am trying to keep an open mind and am considering adding the information I am finding to my thread.

a paragraph from the bottom of the page reads as follows.

Apparently, Sirius seems to be the epicentre of the ASHTAR or ASTARTE collective, where humanoids of various types, Sasquatch, Reptiloids, Greys, and Reptilian hybrid species seem to have collated together in the past. The Sirians have waged war previously with the Orion Empire or the Unholy Six reptilian star systems in the ORION open cluster. The ancient dispute involves just who will serve as the landlords of a sector of space containing 21 star systems including the most strategic star system, SQL and particularly planet Earth, Terra or Shan -- which is a virtual cosmic oasis of water, mineral, plant, animal and genetic resources in incredible variety compared with most other worlds. This dispute between the Sirians and Orion reptiloids dates back to the ancient invasion of Orion by the Draconian EMPIRE, as a result of which many Nordic type humanoids escaped to Procyon, Sol, Sirius and elsewhere. This war in Sirius-B is gravitating towards the SoI System, in that the opposing agendas for this system is one of the major issues of dispute between the two [or three] warring factions sides (Evadamic- Draconian). However, as previously mentioned the Anunnaki are the race to be apprehensive of to say the least! Who are they? We on earth are said to be genetically and symbolically, part of an off-planet civilisation known as the Anunnaki. Thought to originate in the constellation of Lyra, these were the first creator gods who knew how to create matter, such as planets, stars, life forms for themselves, and eventually others.

I haven't read all the Terra Papers but already I see a striking similarity between the Terra Papers and what is being said on this

Just thought I'd drop in and pass this on to you while I was in the neighborhood

peace to you

daz__

btw

I do like the Terra Papers so far.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I started writing a whole page on trying to explain this, but I think it would be better to point you in the direction of the Law Of One.
This is a very interesting, albeit, long book, but it covers a lot that I am sure you would be interested in, and explains what is going on up there and down here re ET's and intentions (this book has been proven to be highly accurate, and has even quite a few bits and pieces that have not come to fruition (they talk about alternate universes and string theory etc) Plus there is some fantastic history there on what the Pyramids etc were for.
What it comes down to is their intention, they can NOT infringe on Free Will, but they can manipulate it. I know this sounds contradictory, but when and if you read the book you will understand. Plus I am lazy and dont want to gointo a big spill

www.lawofone.info...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join