It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korea joins US anti-nuke club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

I think china would be with us only for their future gains of more respect and wealth i dont know how but thats always a good reason for countries.

if they went agianst us they would lose there dream of becoming a Main player in the world like USA Russia ect. they dont wanna stop that dream.

Big ass war either way dont you think if it came down to it
i hope i wouldnt be drafted ?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I don’t think they will side with the US…..they have been harassing US ships in the region and they want the US out of the region. As far as their dream to be a major player in the world, I think that this is not a dream anymore and China is NOW a major player. They virtually holds the US by their balls….and can bankrupt the US anytime they want (and themselves at the same time).

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rattan1

Well if thats so, i am wrong about their dreams.

Then that would be one war we should all be afraid off.

Good time for UK troops to be leaving Iraq when theres another problem come huh ? strange.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Its heating up out there.....

North Korea warns of military strike against South Korea

NORTH Korea warned of a possible military response after South Korea joined an anti-proliferation exercise, and said it is no longer bound by the 1953 armistice which ended their war.

A military statement quoted by official media also said the North could no longer guarantee the safety of shipping off its west coast.

It repeated Pyongyang's position that Seoul's decision to join the US-led Proliferation Security Initiative (PSI) is tantamount to a declaration of war.

"Any tiny hostile acts against our republic, including the stopping and searching of our peaceful vessels... will face an immediate and strong military strike in response," the statement said.

"Our military will no longer be bound by the armistice accord as the current US leadership... has drawn the puppets (South Korea) into the PSI," said the statement from the North's military representative at the border truce village of Panmunjom.

This is going to get out of hand...................

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join