It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI documents contradict 9/11 Commission report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

FBI documents contradict 9/11 Commission report

waronyou.com

Newly-released records obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request contradict the 9/11 Commission’s report on the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and raise fresh questions about the role of Saudi government officials in connection to the hijackers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The 9-11 Whitewash
Proof the 911 Commission was a joke?
9/11 Commission official says public story “almost entirely untrue”
The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions
David Ray Griffin

[edit on 25-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The nearly 300 pages of a Federal Bureau of Investigation timeline used by the 9/11 Commission as the basis for many of its findings were acquired through a FOIA request filed by Kevin Fenton, a 26 year old translator from the Czech Republic.

Article does an excellent job of breaking down the discrepancies. For those who are interested in double checking the record i have provided the following direct pdf links to the documents/reports in this review:

FOIA Hijacker Timeline
pages 1-105, PDF pages 106-210, PDF pages 211-297

911 Commission Report

waronyou.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Paul Thompson, author of the The Terror Timeline: Year by Year, Day by Day, Minute by Minute: A Comprehensive Chronicle of the Road to 9/11–and America’s Response, has been wading through the FBI timeline since its release. His preliminary analysis can be found at the website of the History Commons (formerly known as the Center for Cooperative Research).

A preview of The Terror Timeline can be found here and you can find the content from The Terror Timeline has been applied to the History Commons Complete 911 Timeline.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Seems to me that this is a very important find, something you'd expect to see on prime time news. I have looked everywhere for the MSM's coverage of this, but couldn't be found. Did i miss something or is this just more evidence of a well oiled propaganda machine?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Seems to me that this is a very important find, something you'd expect to see on prime time news. I have looked everywhere for the MSM's coverage of this, but couldn't be found. Did i miss something or is this just more evidence of a well oiled propaganda machine?

I do not understand. What is the contradiction?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

In the FBI's timeline done in Oct. of 2001, one of the hijackers has Post 9-11flights booked. Although the FBI timeline is cited numerously in the Commision report, this information is left out of the report. WTF?

[edit on 31-5-2009 by Abbby]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
One can draw a few conclusions from that simple fact. Was he really not involved with any terror plot, but simply a passenger? Did he think they might back out? Were they set up?

The Government is like all governments, they will convieniantely leave out any and all information that doesn't help their official story tie nice and neatly together.

great info, s&f for you!

new topics

top topics

join