It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Tyson's Daughter Found Hanging From Cord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter is on life support and in very critical condition after her brother found her hanging Monday morning from a treadmill cord in their Phoenix home, police said.

While the girl's mother was cleaning in the house, Tyson's daughter was playing separately in a playroom.

The mother sent the girl's 7-year-old brother to look for the 4-year-old girl. The boy found his sister in distress and got his mother, police said.

The mother found her daughter on a treadmill with her neck on what was described as a cable attached to the treadmill, police said.

www.foxnews.com...

Tragic accidents like this happen often to people that don't deserve it. My best wishs go out to the Tyson family.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Dark Jester]

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Dark Jester]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wow that is awful, it goes to show you that it takes only a few moments and ones life is turned upside down. Only a few moments and everything changes.

I hope the daughter has a quick and speedy recovery, along with the psychological recovery of the mother, brother and Mr. Tyson.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Wow, this is horrible. What an awful thing to happen to a girl song young. I hope she makes a successful recovery and my condolences go out to the family.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am going to reserve the jokes that came to my mind and wish them a fast and full recovery!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I believe in the golden bebe principle. I think we all have an appointed time to die. Death stalks us, but it doesn't frighten me.

My mentally ill ex drove us off a cliff late at night into a deep ravine. At the time we were on a long trip so I was sleeping in the back seat without a seat belt on.

I was weightless for four seconds, got catapulted through the windscreen and then caught my leg which yanked me back inside as the car bounced and went further down.

If I was meant to die that day then I should have. I should never have walked away from such a thing. Then some people die from the most innocent of things. A man in Australia last week was killed in a hail storm when a piece of hail pierced his heart.

When it's your time to go, you can't fight it. It's our job to live our best before we die.

I hope this little girl recovers.

top topics

join