It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Memos Emerges: God Wants to "Erase" Mid-East Enemies "Before a New Age Begins"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Have you read the book of Ezekial concerning Magog?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It really is amazing we had this coked out rapist jesus nut in office for eight years. It's also amazing that we're all still relatively in one piece (even though our country is #ed) I swear if there's one person in the world I'd like to punch in the face (or worse) it's George W. Bush.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabster5

Originally posted by xxpigxx
So . . . why didn't the Frenchy tell on him at the time?

WHy wait until he is out and gone?

Who's to say that "we" wouldn't have labeled France as terrorists and gone after them as well.

maybe i'm naive here but even america couldn't 'go after' france without starting a war against america from practically every other western country in the world. france, as a cornerstone of europe, steeped in history, as a member of the european union, one of the most economically developed countries in the world and long time ally of all european nations and america. a key member of the un and one of the most powerful and influential countries in the world. not to mention nuclear equipped.

'going after france' would be one of the hardest thing imaginable for america. what could they do? attack them? only if america don't mind getting nuked. put sanctions on them? nobody in the world would take them seriously and america would be laughed off.

'going after them' would be like going after canada. just...what?!

i'm sure you couldn't possibly have been serious and it was a joke right?
it's not very clear when people are joking if they don't practically spell it out- mainly because there are a lot of people out there (and some who come to this forum) who know nothing about france

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The world can fight it, but it's going to be brought into a world government kicking and screaming. Or we can all scurry back to the dark ages and forget that we're on the brink of unlocking some frightening realities that we may not be ready for. Until the world is brought under one form of control there will be bickering and wars fought with small arms, and maybe the threat of a malignant N.W.O. could actually become the enemy to cause a world united, to great irony; or perhaps we will all slip under their spell without notice as a grand plot is unraveled. Whatever the truth happens to be I think the saying is more true than ever: "May you live in interesting times".

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If you believe in God, and you are starting a war...wouldn't you want to believe that God believes in what you're doing?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yes why not put the whole story there not an epcert sounds kind of self serviant otherwise,how do we know you didn't piece a bunch of articles together,I smell a hoax

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade Bison

'going after them' would be like going after canada. just...what?!

Well, I can tell you, from the Canadian perspective, Bush and gang did just about everything they could short of attacking us physically -- they did lots of verbal attacks -- just because we refused to send troops to Iraq.

Making the trip across the border from Canada to US, which once was almost like just crossing the street, became, and to some extent still is, like entering a super fortified, super restricted zone, where all Canadians are assumed to be terrorists first, and only permitted in after extensive and intrusive examination.

This is kind of hard to take considering I grew up on the border and the neighbouring US state was almost as much "home" to me as my province, having crossed thousands of times since I was just a kid hanging on to my mom's hand while shopping over there.

It ain't good. I'll tell ya.
Even though I doubt it will ever be the same again, I am just glad he's gone from office so maybe we can be almost, sort of, be friends again.

Meanwhile, I just don't bother going over there anymore even tho a lot of my family lives there.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Bush Told Houston Journalism in 1999 - If Elected, 'I'm Going to Invade Iraq'

Two years before the 9/11 attacks on America, George W. Bush told a Houston journalist if elected president, “I’m going to invade Iraq.”

Bush made the comments about starting an aggressive war to veteran Houston Chronicle reporter Mickey Herskowitz, then working with Bush on his book “A Charge To Keep,” later brought out by publisher William Morrow.

This disclosure was uncovered by Russ Baker, an award-winning investigative reporter when he interviewed Herskowitz for his own book, “Family of Secrets” (Bloomsbury Press) about the Bush dynasty. However, Baker says, when he approached The Washington Post and The Los Angeles Times with the potentially devastating story to President Bush prior to the 2004 presidential election, they declined to publish it.

In a new book, “Media In Crisis”(Doukathsan), Baker quotes Herskowitz as telling him: “He (Bush) said he wanted to do it(invade Iraq), and the reason he wanted to do it is he had been led to understand that you could not really have a successful presidency unless you were seen as commander-in-chief, unless you were seen as waging a war.”

Bush told Herskowitz that his father (President George H.W. Bush) knew that from Panama and (President Ronald)Reagan knew that from Grenada and…(UK Prime Minister)Maggie Thatcher knew this from the Falklands.”

According to Baker, Bush told Herskowitz, “The ideal thing was a small war, and this is why Bush said nobody was going to be killed in Iraq because he thought it would be small war.”

Bush co-authored his book “A Charge To Keep” with Karen Hughes. In his introduction to the work, Bush wrote, “I thank Mickey Herskowitz for his help and work in getting the project started.”

Baker said he believed if a major daily ran his Herskowitz interview it “could have changed the election” but “I could not get it published.” The story was turned down by both The Los Angeles Times and The Washington Post. He described the Post as “scared because of the Dan Rather thing, and they said to me, ‘What do you have in the way of evidence?’” Baker replied, “Here’s a tape of Mickey Herskowitz, who’s published 20-some books, long-time journalist of the Houston Chronicle, friend of the Bush family, telling me this story.” The Post said, “It’s not enough. In this climate, we need Bush on tape saying this.” Expressing his disappointment over the rejection, Baker said, “Well, that standard has never applied anywhere.”

The story about Bush’s comments to Herskowitz is one of many about the frustrations journalists face in getting the truth to the public that appear in “Media In Crisis.” The book contains the comments of five Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists, among others, and officials of various journalism foundations, as well as veteran broadcasters. The book also covers the economic woes of daily newspapers and their future, the rise of Internet bloggers and other news-purveying media, the quality of reporting, and the quality of instruction in journalism schools.

www.atlanticfreepress.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
Bush Told Houston Journalism in 1999 - If Elected, 'I'm Going to Invade Iraq'

www.atlanticfreepress.com...

About invade Iraq... everybody knew that.. Remember that video that Bush instead say that he would invade Afghanistan he said Iraq

I remember when Bush said "Axis of Evil"... man that was the first sign of big trouble incomming. People should be very careful when starting using words like that.

[edit on 7/6/09 by blackcube]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by treemanx
I dont buy it, it just more crap talking about Bush IMO.

Lets get over Bush and focus on the dingaling we have for president now. I think Obama has done far worse than Bush in his short time as pres than Bush did in two terms.

Crikey jingo matey, do ya really think so?

I totally disagree by the way, but then each of us is entitled to their opinion.

I don't think you realise how lucky you are having a President like Mr Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join