posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:31 PM
By the year 2100 we will see many technological achievements, the greatest of which will come from the war in Iraq, and whatever major conflict that
Such things will include :
- Anti-gravity components/generators. First in the use of Naval ships, then public ships, cars, planes, space vehicles, etc.
- Technologies to help repair the environment-- air clensing, water clensing, chemical breakdown techniques for nuclear waste
- A global network, either through the implementation of electrical components or through the altering of the human body via technology, to allow
inter-personal communication without the need of exerted energy to use the technology(ies)
- Revival of Cryogenic patients, and the cloning/reproduction of important historical figures (those that have leftover DNA still retained)
- Genetic altering, custom-created children (this technology exists, but is not fully implemented as of yet)
- Personal transports to outside our atmosphere, into space.