It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Tyson's little girl in Critical condition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
News has been coming in that Mike Tyson's little girl who is about 4 years old has been found hanging in an apparent accident, She is in hospital and in critical condition according to hospital sources,

Its thought that the little girl may have been playing with rope and some how got caught,

The hospital will not confirm the identity of the child, As you can imagine.

I really hope the child will be ok, what a terrible accident, My thoughts are with her this evening while she battles for her little life,

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just to update a little more on this story,

The little 4 year old girl is today on a life support machine, It is thought that she was found with a treadmill cable around her neck while playing in the home with her 7 year old brother,

Mike Tyson was in Las Vegas at the time but flew home immediately on hearing the news about his child,

Will update with any more news that come to light,

Link

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What a horrible event. I can't imagine. May god smile on this child. And may she make a full recovery.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What a horrible event. I can't imagine. May god smile on this child. And may she make a full recovery.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Regardless of how anybody feels about Mike Tyson, everyone please pray or think positively for this little girl. I have found many creative ways to injure myself over the years and I can feel the pain, fear and confusion she must have felt when she couldn't get her feet back under herself.

As a parent I know it is basically impossible to make your home completely safe. I remember a story last summer about a girl who dangled a jumprope out the car window and her mother didn't realize it until the girl screamed and blood splattered inside the car. The rope had wrapped around her wrist and gone under the rear tires of the car ripping her hand off. Luckily surgeons were able to save her hand, but children just don't realize all the pitfalls awaiting their actions.

Personally I respect Mike Tyson a great deal; he may be the single most used and manipulated individual I have ever seen. In his last fight, after three rounds he simply said, "I don't want to fight anymore," and refused to leave his corner. I think that said a lot about his growth as a person and his outlook at this point in his life.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Aww goodness
I have just been informed that the child has passed away in hospital.

My thoughts are with all of her family, What an awful time for them,

What a terrible accident,

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

OMG! How horrible...... I can't imagine what they are going through. Simply horrible. I don't know what else to say.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is very sad, I cannot imagine what his family is going through. It's amazing how in the news articles, a little section would be focused on his daughter, but most of it is a summery of Tyson's life and of course they have to put his reputation on there. Everyone knows who he is, why do they have to shift the focus on old news when the family is going through so much. I personally think that Tyson is really a good guy, who just was affected by his negative environment, and a rise to fame that was too quickly and then destroyed by probably the shadiest promoter in boxing. Anytime he was on an interview, and when he would talk of his kids, you can tell they are his entire world and that having a family was something that was always very important to him. It seemed like his life was starting to finally find the peace that he needed and he had been very much in this state up until his daughter. I do hope they remain strong during this time.

new topics

top topics

join