It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will you take them to when they say "Take me to your Leader!"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
For a moment lets assume that aliens exist (a given on ATS!), and that they aren't already in contact with anyone on this planet.

So keeping that in mind, who would you want them to make contact with first?

I mean, if they crashed landed and came up to you, and asked to be taken to the person in charge, who would that be.

I know for one I wouldn't want my Government (UK) anywhere near them.
I don't think I'd want Obama's lot to get at them first.
Who would be the best person, the Head of SETI?

I thought I'd throw it out there to see what you all thought?

Kiwifoot

[edit on 25-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
TV is my leaderrr.....

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I will take them to John Connor. It's clear hes the only fit human leader and savior of the human race.

I guess we'll have to pass Christian Bale off as John Connor in real life in that case.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
beetlejuice from the howard stern show

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I would most likely point to my children and say well there they are... seriously I mean when you are a parent all you do is try and get them what ever they need to grow up to be good and upright people. So in reality they are my leaders....

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Well obviously the guys that own HULU.

Failing that probably Chuck Norris.

Honestly, I would tell them "I am my own leader, feel free to ask any questions"

[edit on 25 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would probably get some images and stuff to make sure it couldnt get covered up!
Then i would probably contact a SETI scientist, make sure it goes public before it can be covered up.

Obviously i would make sure i had first proper contact before a government or public official greets the visitor.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Based on our history and track record...Larry,Curly and Moe.
Definately not any political leaders....or should I say followers of whatever is a good photo op.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

That's pretty much what I thought.
BTW SDOG, love your new Av.

Okay, back on topic. If I had the sand to stand and meet with the "visitors", I think I'd see if I could establish some form of communcation. If that were possible (and apparently it is within this hypothetical situation) I would try to explain to them that our leaders are not trustworthy, and that the populace as a whole believes in the existance of ........... them, but our governments have conspired to cover up any info regarding them.

I think I'd try to convince them that there is no one person, country or body that is worthy of receiving them, but instead, they should present themselves to the world, the whole world and I would try to instill in them that I don't feel any officials can be trusted to honor the best interests of the visitors.

Then, if they didn' t produce a theronium discombobulator and scatter my atoms in every direction, I'd invite them inside the house for food and beverage. I'd caution them that while the cats seem aggressive, they are harmless.

I'd tell them that out house is a nonsmoking one. I'd request to not be probed.

Then, I'd beg for a stellar photo-op.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Get them to put Stephen Hawking's brain into Chuck Norris, he'd practically be a demi-god. He would beat the aliens at intergalagtic trivial pursuit, then kick their ass and use them for cheap labor.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'd march them straight down to Ron Paul's office. Then the case would be settled once and for all whether Ron is controlled opposition or really does have the best interests of the public in mind, after the truth is presented to him square in the face of ET's existence. Would he opt for national security interests and have all the ET's detained in secret? Would he immediately call a press conference and display them on TV? Would he invite them down for some good old Texas barbeque?

One thing's for sure, that would be a very interesting meeting.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Who will you take them to when they say "Take me to your Leader!"?

That'll be the local supermarket. "Leader" is a cut price food shop here in France.

I think they'll be impressed at the fantastic savings.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
the queen of england.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would take them to a homeless shelter and shown them mans inhumanity to man.Hopefully they would take the hint and leave this god forsaken planet and our diabolical species
If no one knows what im talking about,there was a UK documentary a few years ago in which two members from a tribe in papa new guinea were taken to the UK to experience the *modern world*.Walking through a city in their first few days here they saw a homeless man and asked in a very sincere honest tone "Why does no one let this man stay in their home?" that hit me like a ton of bricks and just shows how equally great and repugnant supposed *civilized* humanity can be.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'd bring them to my office and show them the internet and describe how it leads information and increasingly who wins our elections so it's the real "leader" today.

Then I'd video them describing their craft and interview them and let them say who they were and where they were from. I'd upload it onto ATS and YouTube and tell the governors of ATS "um, I think you might wanna check this out and publicise it." I reckon that would work.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[edit on 25 May 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtaftm
the queen of england.

But isn't she a reptilian anyway? Sorta defeats the purpose don't you think. (please don't respond).

-----

Besides, it's been said but, after cleaning myself, I would say, ''yer lookin at him, what you want?'' to which the alien would ask for a translator.

Thus, the first Human-Alien communications would go down like the Hindenburg.

This may damage my application to NASA, but I'll take that chance!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'd tell them that they've been watching too much of our old television shows and that if they were advanced enough to get here they should'a been smart enough to do a Google search.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Maybe aliens are quite dumb compared to us and simply made a quantum jump in technology without knowing how it *really* operates? much like us discovering electricity before having the slightest clue about electrons or atoms or electro magnetism etc etc

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I wouldnt take them to any leader. I would tell them I was the leader of the planet, but a series of event happened and I was taken out of power because of the new leader's greed and power lust. And I would show them all the horrors of the world governments, to gain their trust, telling them this is what has become of my world, show them the good, say it was because of me all the good happened, not them. Get the Aliens on my side, take over the planet and make a new better Government with the Aliens help. Unless they are hostile, then I would take them out, or at least try. I would keep them away from all Government, mainly cause you all they would just lock them up or kill them, just somthing really f-ing stupid like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join