It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters: UFO Surveillance Episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Great episode of the UFO Hunters. the team investigate ufo videos and the possible connection to Alien surveillance of some of our high tech research facility's located in New York and California.

if E.T. visitation has increased since nuclear weapons were first used, doesn't it make sense that they would in fact be interested in new weapons technology ? is the star wars defense system a threat to them ?

this night vision footage of ufo's taken in California is really interesting and the expert they have examine the footage is not able to identify what these objects are.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good episode, love this show. I hear that they are not making a fourth season though which disappoints me.

But yeah, the night vision scope part was really interesting as you could see the stars in the back ground proving that it was not a fixed solid object, leaves us wondering what it could be

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunion

really ?...i didn't know they were calling it quits next season

i thought the show was just starting to improve. too bad

yea that night vision ufo video is awesome ! it is not a solid aircraft because you can see stars in between the lights. here's the video...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Woah that video is really something!!!

As you stated the stars are visible THROUGH the "formation" of lights. What if it really is a solid object, only cloaked?? I mean if it had artificial lights eminating from the object in question, it couldn't cloak the light.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
Woah that video is really something!!!

As you stated the stars are visible THROUGH the "formation" of lights. What if it really is a solid object, only cloaked?? I mean if it had artificial lights eminating from the object in question, it couldn't cloak the light.

yeah..could be possible...they think that we are seeing objects in formation, but it couldnt be ours ... they explained on the video ... very cool episode

it appears that they is some kind of petition to get HH attetion to not cancel ufo hunters ... we could mass vote that thing ... if we made a thread here ...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Faiol]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

if E.T. visitation has increased since nuclear weapons were first used, doesn't it make sense that they would in fact be interested in new weapons technology ? is the star wars defense system a threat to them ?

Hi, easynow. Can you please explain to me what you mean?
Interested in new weapons technology? Star wars defense system?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Good Vid's, I watched the show when it was on and the videos here confirm something I thought I saw when it was being televised.
On video 5/5 about 5:45 into the video they are tracking their target low on the screne but what happens as I can see it is another orb like object travels from left to right about 3/4's the way up the screne, much faster and yet no one says anything about it.
I don't think I'm imagining it but who knows. Can anyone else see it?

Peace

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cagalli

Hi, easynow. Can you please explain to me what you mean?
Interested in new weapons technology? Star wars defense system?

Hi Cagalli, did you even watch the videos ?

i was saying that if ufo sightings have increased since Atomic bomb testing started, then that would be a clue that E.T.'s might be interested in destructive weapons that we humans have.

if they did come here because of those reasons then it's not a giant leap to think they would be very interested in what else we have as far as weapons. facility's that experiment and create these new weapons would be of high interest to them.

new weapons of war could be laser platforms that orbit this planet to destroy airborne missiles or ground targets. they can also turn them towards space and shoot at things out there.

here are some links to maybe help you understand what the S.D.I. program is all about.

Link

en.wikipedia.org...

hope that helps ?

Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project Witness

[edit on 25-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
really ?...i didn't know they were calling it quits next season

I already watched UFO Surveillance today, thanks for uploading.

It's true, UFO Hunters will not be coming back for a fourth season, Pat Uskert announced it on his Facebook profile sometime this week.

But there is a petition we can all sign, just add your signature, and demand that there be a fourth season. Here: www.petitiononline.com...

This is very unfortunate, because this is the best UFO series they've ever done, in my opinion. And season three has been so good with the introduction of the new skeptic Kevin Cook.

Sign that petition! -- it's the only show us UFO enthusiasts have left.

Kind Regards,

[edit on 25/5/09 by Majorion]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

thanks Majorion,

i signed the petition and said,

we demand more shows !...lol

did Pat say what the reasons are for not continuing the show ?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
did Pat say what the reasons are for not continuing the show

I dunno. I actually got this sad news today from here:
www.realufos.net...

Scroll a little bit down and you'll see it.

I really hope this is just some lame marketing ploy to attract more support. It certainly needs it by the looks of it. I can't tell you how impressed I am with season 3, this is so disappointing.

Regards,

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Apologies,

Double Post.

[edit on 25/5/09 by Majorion]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

UFO Hunters is the best UFO show ever, thanks for posting, too bad they might not be back for season 4.

BTW, Youtube probably will remove those videos for copyright infringement.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I love the show too and wish they kept it on. I signed the petition to keep it on. Thanks for posting it.

Peace

top topics

join