It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Say to an Alien?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52

Originally posted by tristar
I would not be asking them anything as you will have no authority as a human species to ask. You would be told what and what not to do and thats about the reality of it all.

Your assuming that an alien government would contact.... The messages could be recieved by alien college students or even an alien child

Or as i pointed out, a direct message to authoritative nations to comply without a choice.

Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Good question. Not sure what i would say. But i know i would at least say, be liberal with the lubricant and gentle with your probes

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
-What would I say? I am the king of our little planet called omacron persei 11. I have conquered many universes and worlds. Listen to nobody except for me,

-What's up?

-Your not going to probe me are you?

-I will make you a deal. If you give me special powers and advance technology I will let you take all of the people in North Korea, the Middle East and African Nations (with dictatorships) for free. You can set up shop in Washington D.C. - Can I bum a ride we need to stop off at my boy obama's house he has some explaining to do.

-Can I take a picture of us together that I can post on youtube?

-hold on a sec let me get my video camera?

-are you the guys that have been going into peoples rooms randomly and butt plugging them?

Don't worry we have a fail safe plan in the event we offend them:

They will never see it coming.
edit on 26-2-2011 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2011 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So long and thanks for all the fish

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Can you make me live forever on your planet with a golden body of vibrating love?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join