It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Say to an Alien?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would simply say hello friend.
then extend my hand in friendship and hope it does not kill me.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Fancy a pint, a toke and a bit of craic?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hey, its always nice to see the iq of posts.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'd ask them if they want to swap mp3's with me and if they'd join my youtube channel and share some of their funny video clips

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
If there is one thing I would ask an ET:

I would ask he/she/them what were the greatest mistakes they made; which we can learn from and avoid.

Regards,

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Nice costume. I can't believe how good they're starting to look these days.

*turns away and starts walking*

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Take me back to my home planet, because I have a feeling I don't belong here.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"Get me OFF this primitive rock!"

I think if all of us sent a similar message, it'd actually bring them here. All this 'we're peaceful' nonsense is gonna just make 'em laugh at us. We need to start making travel arrangements- and just LEAVE. Let this stupid planet tear itself to shreds.

We can come back and repopulate after all the idiots are dead.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Good question

maybe i'd ask for a vacation using one of their spaceships
Or for them to show me an accurate history of earth and humans etc ... Or details of their past or some insight into their technology.
theres a million questions you could ask.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
""Hello"" might be a good way to start a conversation

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i'd say "i think we have to convince a group of people to disclose you to our public in a way that we can all accept. maybe a great miracle? that is actually in turn there explained by another group of people that turn out to be actual aliens?"

i would also say "can you teach us to go to other planets and populate there by being productive farmers and putting us on the right path that would lead to the best future"
edit on 22-2-2011 by gam3pr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Welcome to Earth.... what else?

edit on (2/22/11) by AllSeeingI because: code

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A string of swear words, followed by a hug.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

If you could send a message to an extraterrestrial civilization, what would you say? This is not just some scenario I made up, it's the real thing.

SETI is taking your suggestions for what to say to the aliens, when and if discovered, that is. The new project is called "Earth Speaks," and messages are being solicited online, from people all over the world.

SETI spokesman and Chief Executive Officer of the Institute in Mountain View, California put it this way:

“By submitting text messages, pictures, and sounds from across the globe, people from all walks of life will contribute to a dialogue about what humanity might say to intelligent beings on other worlds.”

It's easy really, just go to Earth Speaks, and send in your message. But first, you have to tell us what you would say.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Don't eat my brains!!!!!!1
ufos.about.com...

I'm curious about what folks here at ATS would say that's different from the "mainstream" messages they're soliciting. The top keywords on the SETI page right now seem to be "hope", "peace", and "friendship".

Laudable messages, but rather trite. What message would you send, that you're pretty sure TPTB would never allow?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
don't bury me! i'm not dead yet!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I would seriously ask...

- can you spare my life and allow me to be the head human slave when you conquer us.

- How can I apply for a entry level job at the PlanetResources INC. located in the milky way galaxy branch. When you decide to collect natural and other resources or decide to do a corporate raid on our planet. Also what is the starting rate and the basic cost for a home on centari 9.

Quite frankly I would worry about getting the attention of an advanced civilization with war like tendencies that are humans and conquer worlds like our own, a galactic corperation only interested in procuring natural resources because their home worlds resources are depleated, creatures that think humans would make a great snack.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

what would I say ?
Get the f out of here!
We were fine and before you appear thank you!
All this crap of flying your scum sorcerers in our space and not even telling us , does speak out that you alliens are shameless , arogants and possibly invaders!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by Ian McLean

what would I say ?
Get the f out of here!
We were fine and before you appear thank you!
All this crap of flying your scum sorcerers in our space and not even telling us , does speak out that you alliens are shameless , arogants and possibly invaders!

Or business people... they collect resources and sell them to space colonies, military organizations and species whom enjoy.... HUMAN PARTS :p Why else wouldn't they blow us up and want to stay secret. There is big money in planetary resource sales. They don't care about us like any other company.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
I would not be asking them anything as you will have no authority as a human species to ask. You would be told what and what not to do and thats about the reality of it all.

Your assuming that an alien government would contact.... The messages could be recieved by alien college students or even an alien child

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
"we are not talking to you"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join