It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Say to an Alien?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I won't ask, I'll tell them

"Come get some".

I also wonder what work people actually do at SETI anyway. It's not like they are busy working round the clock searching/ receiving messages. I think it's a team of 10 guys who sit around throwing a ball around the office.

Edit.

Originally posted by locster
Here's one i submitted.

Do not contact the world leaders or goverments. Contact the people.

Beautiful.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by tim1989]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I would not be asking them anything as you will have no authority as a human species to ask. You would be told what and what not to do and thats about the reality of it all.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Regardless of what you have the authority to say, what would you say? The best approximation to what you would want to be said.

For example:

"We do not agree on anything. We are in an environment where 'truth' is something we want, but cannot find. When we think we do we find we are wrong, and learn. So, teach us. May we teach you. Let us together face that which we are not, or continue separate in our ways, safe in the knowledge of each other."

[edit on May 27th 2009 by Ian McLean]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I would say, please help those of us who do not want to be on this planet get out. Please take us with you, please give us refuge.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Here is the message I would send;

Humanity is enslaved, please come and remove our controllers, bring us freedom and the science of creating fair legal, political and information systems that will free humanity, allow us to govern ourselves and keep us in balance with our natural world. Use whatever means you deem appropriate.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I would ask if he know Jesus... and expecting one of the following responses:

1) yes and I don't like him.
then it will be the mark that Alien phenomena has demonic background
2) yes, he's the only Son of the God
see John 10,11 – 16
3) I don't know him

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I would ask them if they could somehow help us be better people. I mean all of us.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'd show the alien our Constitution And Bill of Rights.

Then I'd ask for his Country's Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I'd ask him if he is a private citizen, and on who's dollar is he exploring the galaxy.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I would without ANY thought say "just let me grab a few things and take me with you to where you come from."

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

I would tell them to stay away for their own safety, that the Human race is childish and immature, and hence dangerous to any outside race.

We can't even treat each other with dignity and respect, how the hell would we manage communicating with a race not of this Earth?

Failing that, If they intend to come anyway (as if they'd send a message back saying "we understand your concerns, but we're going to visit anyway!"
) I'd direct them to make contact with the population rather than any government. I'd tell them not to trust any government on this planet, avoid them at all cost.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would tell them that we are a sex crazed world that re-produces at a staggering rate. The reason we are sending this message is because we won't survive another thousand years on our planet population wise and we probably won't last another 50-100 in food supply terms, so we intend to populate and take over their planet and use it's resources for our own.

We are going to run them out of their homes and off their property to ensure the survival, in a comfortable way, of our species.

I would warn them that if they don't want conflict they should load any belongings they have into their inter-stellar ships - if they have any - and find another planet, in the opposite direction of us.

I would tell them that this will take a few hundred years to accomplish so don't be in any hurry. While we are waiting we can take all the technology you have aquired and, if it is superior to ours, weaponize it for use against you to ensure our success.

We will shuttle you into camps so that you can stay with your family and friends, while ensuring a powerful work-force to assist in the construction of vital colonization buildings for our species - if yours aren't suitable.

After we have taken over your planet and erradicated most of you species, we will then show compassion and welcome you to come back. We will build reserves where you can live unimpeded. We will allow you to build attractions in tourist locations so that you can have suitable and prosperous life.

Just kidding!

Really what I would ask them is why they haven't made contact with us first?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thanks to the posters who liked my submission.

I would like to say give it 5 stars on that site, but that would probably be wasting your time. Even if my submission takes first place, there is no way in hell TPTB are going to allow it to get sent.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'd say, You got any good weed on Zeta Reticulia? I'm ready, Lets go!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I would tell them to stop messing with our dna or else

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would ask them if they could please explain crop circles to me.

Why their graffiti artists like making them in Wiltshire, England so much, which ones are messages for humans, and which ones are messages to other ET's.
What are they saying?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Fancy a brew .... ??

If they don't look too intimedating, maybe offer chocolate biscuits as a follow up gesture.

Thinking on... offering oat based products may be considered as a sexual advance in their culture... so.... I'll stick with the hot beverage question.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
reply to post by tristar

Regardless of what you have the authority to say, what would you say? The best approximation to what you would want to be said.

For example:

"We do not agree on anything. We are in an environment where 'truth' is something we want, but cannot find. When we think we do we find we are wrong, and learn. So, teach us. May we teach you. Let us together face that which we are not, or continue separate in our ways, safe in the knowledge of each other."

[edit on May 27th 2009 by Ian McLean]

As i have already mentioned, "allow us to evolve" but was not accepted. We seem to think that the human species bares the right of ownership to the planet, this is so far from the truth that it evades every web site associated with a non earthly entity and all/any religion associated with the creation of our species. This is our fundamental flaw in our evolution.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
id say wer u made in hong kong

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What i would ask the ET's is -

1-Why in Gods name have you not landed and proclaimed your identity? Ya know, land somewhere where many people could document you!
DISCLOSE YOURSELVES! PLEASE!!?!?

2-How was the Earth created, and if there is a God, who created Him?

3-Can I please borrow your Spacecraft, i have a hot date, and the jerk with the Ferarri will have nothing on me as i pick her up from her 3rd story window.

4-Why are we (human species, and themselves) put into existence?

5-What went wrong on planet Earth?

6-What is it like in different dimensions?

7-Why are you abducting us?

8-How long has the Government known of your existence?

9-Will you please take me for atleast a ride?

10-Do you konw any information of life after death?

11-Is Planet Earth the most corrupt in the galaxy?

12-Can you please assist us anyway you can so my future children will have a bright one?

13-How many different species of you have come to take a peak at us?

14-Can you interfere with Earths well being?

15-Can you please do what you can to prosecute Bush and Cheney for their war crimes? If not, atleast abduct them and please, please, please, dont bring them back.

16-My last question - Is there going to be full blown disclosure and contact made by 2012?

You ET's can stop by and visit to answer the questions, or pick me up and we can go for a cruise and talk. These are some things I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I CROAK!!! BLESS ALL YOU BENEVOLANT ET's...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hey! Great thread!

This is what I'd say: "Hi! How'd you get here?"

Meaning, if they are like us in their emotions and feelings, how have they gotten here, to a point at which they and their society can travel across space (and time?) without their society falling apart to greed or hate or fear, etc? I mean, seriously, assuming *they* were alike us in their evolution as a species, how have they been able to successfully evolve (I only use this word because it is the best I can think of right now...) into interstellar citizens without bombing each other into extinction as we humans rationally, possibly, really might?

And I wouldn't ask for them to intervene in any massive way, but rather to talk to the people who would want them to... those people being the conduit for ET's messages... of how to be better, etc.

That's just my two cents ^.^

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join