It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Say to an Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
How do make UFO's

Answer: To make Unidentified Flying Objects, socially engineer a portion of your population to be unaware of advanced science and technology, and feed their curiosity with myth and useful deception.

and what energy fuels them?

Answer: Ignorance.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
We are planning a big BBQ on 12-21-2012, BYOB.

Or something to that effect. However I believe "they" alresdy know , and plan to attend to join the feast.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello alien friend from the stars,is it possible with your current level of technology and intellect to create me a non talkative jessica alba with a strong dislike for clothes? thanks alien friend!
ahh but seriously(i was being serious) its a hard question.Will aliens even vaguely think like us humans? what is a question to them? are there answers to questions? its too hard to say for me.Im of the train of thought that if we ever do meet aliens they will be sooo vastly different to anything we could ever possibly imagine that we wouldn't have a clue what to do nevermind sitting them down and having a little Q&A from them

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i know id say

"look these fools are ruining this place, lets just grab a wireless laptop and get out of here before they blow up the damn place or something. The laptop will be able to tell you everything you want/need to know about this place, and we can all go somewhere better, humans are cool but on the whole they are idiots. now then how about teaching me this intergalactic travel thing you guys do, oh and one last thing, can i drive?"

but thats just me personally

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Dramey]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

So these are non-spaceship using aliens we are talking to?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"You can't park there"

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

"[SNIP]off! I thought we told you not to come back?"

Mod Edit - profanity.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
first i'd like to say "Hi" for every one here because it is my first post and i hope you accept me as a friend.
let me assume that you people in this fourm are Aliens to me and let me ask you- why do u care much about something mysterious outside Earth at the same time you give no care about other people live with you in the same Earth- why we people stil have wars ,starvations ,poverty and miscommunication after this long time we lived together?
i turned my message to you people because i believed you will get it and i didn't believed that Aliens outside Earth may answer me .
sorry for my bad english i tryed to write my best

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by white fang

Your english is better than alot of native english speakers here
and welcome to the forum.Hypothetically if i was an alien i might answer your question by saying we are only here on a scientific basis to study the human species.How do you look upon a nest of ants white fang? do you show compassion and try try to tell the ants better ways for food production? travel? fix problems in ant society? of course not,because they are ants.Aliens may view us the exact same way as we do ants.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
''all your base belongs to us''

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If "I" were the one contacted, I'd wait for their questions/directions/acts, etc.

If I established contact, I'll go with the Star Trek, '...we come in peace...'.

I don't think I'd live in denial, as many do.

Not that I'm craziee and believe in aliens, but it's rather like this typy thingy that's going on right now.

Depends on the sitiation.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'd ask what business they had being in my room one night in late July 1993 during early AM hours.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by danj3ris]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

I would tell them to come and kill those who seek to kill.

I'm sorry, I just had to point out that your statement makes you a prime candidate to be one of those who should be killed because you seek to kill.

Unless, that is what you were going for?

Sorry it's off topic but I am trying to figure out what I would say. Everything I think of seems rudimentary and unimportant. I guess I would ask that those who do not seek to harm us help us out a little, but let us know that they exist.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would go with either:

Is God the same to you as to us?

or:

The cake is a lie.

Maybe both.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'd ask what they knew of earth..... earths history etc. (not man's history but earth's)

Also, I'd ask how many other life-forms and populated planets there are out there.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Dude, where's my car?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The White House is over there, you can park on the lawn.
Lots of people are expecting you.

or

Let me be your agent, is 60% over 50 years okay?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

I'd ask if it was any of the aliens buddies that I saw up at Menwith Hill a few weeks ago.
Cos it's drivin me craaaazy not knowing

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
I'd ask what business they had being in my room one night in late July 1993 during early AM hours.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by danj3ris]

This is interesting---can you give more details on this cos I've had the same thing happen ( I think ???)
Can you describe them??
u2u me if you like.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think the best thing to say is, Don't come here, you will encounter danger, we kill each other and disect or imprison anything different from us. If you live through that, you will end up as food, research fodder or someone's profiteering tool. We aren't all like that, but.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join