It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some UFO's animals that live in space?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've just found two videos and there are a couple of things i wish to cover here.
The first is rather simple... the second is an idea of a possibility.

Ok, the first is the filming technique in both of these videos. Is this a new method in which we can capture flying things in the air that our eyes and cameras can't normally see??

Basicaly, all they have done is 'eclipse' the sun so as to see the sky without being flooded with light. It's the same technique used to watch solar flares etc. I think this is a great method and brilliant idea. kudos to the film makers.

Now the second issue is the actual objects that are being caught in the films.
Are they bugs? Birds? UFO's?

Or are they these 'so-called' Rods. Are these rods the 'young' of much larger creatures that inhabit space itself?
Here on Earth we have many, many creatures that begin life living in water only to become an adult and fly around in the atmosphere of Earth. Are we missing the next stage of evolution here? Is this planet capable of assisting space going creatures a place to birth their young in our atmosphere, who themselves grow, and eventualy leave for outer space?

Is this a method that planets with the correct combinatons to support life can be populated and bring about the colonization, through evolution, of many a new life form?

Are some UFO's nothing more than Bioluminescent creatures, either feeding or birthing, or just checking up on their young? Or could they be creatures that actually come here to hunt the young for food? If you look at some of our deep sea creatures, they use bioluminescence for many things, from hunting to breeding and escaping from predators.

So we've seen the rods, and we've seen these two vids of this mass of matter that is apparently always flying around our skies. Now let's consider these creatures in space. Many of us have seen the video of the 'UFO's' flying around the tether that was launched by NASA.

Yes, we are seeing something there, but what exactly? Is it the adults of the creatures that we are discovering here in our atmosphere? They seem to be in a swarm, just as we see in the first two videos posted here.

Here is the tether video. Even the guy who made the comment plate in this used the word 'swarm';

Another vid showing a 'swarm'.

Now let's take a look at some of our creatures in our seas;

We need suits and submarines to venture into the depths of our oceans.
We need suits and space ships to venture into outer space.

In our sea we find many wierd and wonderful creatures. It stands to reason that we can find the exact same process going on in space.
Of the three mediums, we are only able to survive in one of them, in our atmosphere.

Are we not only witnessing real alien craft but space going, natural animals too?

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Extralien]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sorry, I'd like to see what you have there, but none of the links are working. Is it just me? Can anyone see these?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Monster Quest did an episode on "rods". They took video with very high speeds, and when it was slowed down the rods were moths. I would state some of the videos of flying rods are actually stick insects (some of them do fly and can grow to six inches in length). I would put it in that rods are a natural phenomena.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

It's more than just these rods... It's the overall collection of images that we are regularly seeing.

There is so much similarity that it raises some questions. One of those questions is if some of these things we see, of various sizes and colours, are actually living creatures rather than alien or man made ships.

Here's some more examples;

Probably the most interesting discovery of recent years involving living creatures occurred quite by chance.On February 1, 2003, the US Space Shuttle STS-107 (Columbia) exploded on re-entry after 16 days in space. All of its crew were killed. However a large amount of its debris fell to Earth and amongst this debris was an experiment involving C.elgan worms. Many hundreds of these worms were still alive and breeding! This amazing result adds weight to the theory that life can travel the universe on meteors and asteroids etc.
www.eas.sa.edu.au...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Extralien]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

There is so much similarity that it raises some questions. One of those questions is if some of these things we see, of various sizes and colours, are actually living creatures rather than alien or man made ships.

That is an interesting idea, I'm glad you decided to make this [excellent] thread about the subject

I too, am partial to the theory that many UFOs can be attributed to yet-to-be-classified forms of life. Especially those critters from the STS-75 tether video; which appear to exhibit characteristics more commonly found in our own biological sphere...

For example this image from the tether mission; it looks like something you would see from looking through a microscope:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e63d7b9b26f.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps these creatures are a form of non-intelligent organism that with a density similar to that of the upper atmosphere and who use photonic crystals to store electric charge and use that to change altitude and directions, floating in orbit like jellyfish in the sea...

Many marine animals make use of photonic crystals to emit light. For example, certain jellyfish and diatoms can be invisible until their photonic crystals begin emitting light in a visible mode.

I belive that these crystals play a different role in this orbital-cousin of the diatom- these photonic crystal may store energy and re-radiate it in various ways; Photonic crystals can cause repulsive or attractive electromagnetic forces (useful for altitude control in low earth orbit...). Perhaps These critters can also store energy from the tether effect by passing through the earths mag. fields, and utilize it in their manouvers

Here are a couple of pictures of diatoms with similiar form to what has been reported and described in many UFO sightings:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79b06bd5d8d6.jpg[/atsimg]

*Please note the flying-wing shaped diatom at the mid upper right portion of the picture.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e71aea6210b4.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the Kenneth Arnold UFO - It even has what appears to be a nucleus.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4ef1d0251ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Even this sketch of the Roswell UFO look like the diatom at the mid-upper right
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7408db969da7.jpg[/atsimg]

*I'll try to find some images for UFO&Terrestrial organism comparisons.

Keep up the good work Extralien!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The UFO sketch looks more like a Flying Wing aircraft to me.
en.wikipedia.org...

The picture looks like normal camera artifacts you get, if that was a picture on Earth people would be calling it orbs.

It's more than just these rods... It's the overall collection of images that we are regularly seeing.

Well, it's a easily reproduced artifact from a device that in the hands of nearly every amatuer in the world.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

The picture looks like normal camera artifacts you get, if that was a picture on Earth people would be calling it orbs.

I require you to back up your claim.

Please corroboratory images taken from a moving film - such as the one I selected from the tether footage.

These object pulsate at different rates/times and have 'slits' that are oriented in multiple directions. The objects move at varying speeds and in different directions.

Any images with artifacts you extract must be from video which replicates all of the properties seen the in tether video. You must also post the video containing these effects along with the supporting images (which would be somewhat redundant by this point)

*This has yet to be done on ATS.

Be the first.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

There are some shots in this video which resemble the activity we see around NASA's tether footage
Is this what you were meaning?

Or is this one much better example?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I did a thread on this a while back titled "Wanna Catch UFOs on Film? Tennessee Knows How". I proposed that everyone who had a camera go out and film according to the instructions in the video.

The experiment didn't turn out well due to lack of participation. I was unable to proceed with it because when I was of during that week it rained every day.

I am going to try to take some time off in the next month or so and try this. It seems only natural that the atmosphere would contain creatures that have evolved to live in the upper atmosphere and possibly outer space. They probably never touch the surface of the Earth, much like we could never reach the upper atmosphere, without help, because of the cold air and air pressure and lack of Oxygen.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Unfortunately, orbs are rarely captured on film due to lack of lighting, they are captured in photography due to the flash.

There are orbs that display a diatom like structure, in example: www.parkridgebaptist.org.au...
www.alienufoart.com...

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Although I consider it one of the possibilities, a quick look at the opening post (I did not saw the videos) makes me think that what you present here are not possible living creatures.

Things like the tether video objects (that I think are really ice crystals), the "rods" (that I think are just insects photographed with a relatively long exposure time) or the "sky serpents" (that I think are balloons) not only look like known things, they do not show any behaviour that makes me think of living creatures.

The closest I have seen is from a Shuttle video, I don't remember which, but I will post it tomorrow (I think it's from the STS 48 mission).

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I too have thought about this idea, but thought people would laugh at me. There does seem to be correlations between biological instances and so called ufo pics and videos. There are new forms of life still being discovered on earth and in the oceans so it should not be ruled out. It's a fascinating concept and I wonder whether anyone in the scientific world is onto it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I emphatically believe that alien space faring life visits our planet regularly.
I have seen some amazing things by sun dodging.
It is not that hard to imagine, billions of years of evolution producing an animal that not only could withstand space, but evolve in space as well.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think this is a cool idea, but I don't think it's true. At least not for our definition of "animal."

A multicellular organism of the kingdom Animalia, differing from plants in certain typical characteristics such as capacity for locomotion, nonphotosynthetic metabolism, pronounced response to stimuli, restricted growth, and fixed bodily structure.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

If it's something like a virus, which may or may not really be an animal (it's not, actually) it could. Maybe.

But not an actual animal, because they require light and oxygen, which don't exist in high enough levels (or at all) in Space.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
it's definitely possible organisms can live without oxygen called anaerobics

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've been saying this for a while, but I never really thought about developing it. I think that it's more than likely there are lifeforms that are made of something we can't quite understand, some type of energy. I think that we probably can't see them, but they're all around us, and they probably inhabit not just space but also the upper atmosphere. I once used a pair of night vision goggles to watch the stars from a remote location, and saw one of those things from the Nasa Rod incident. It looked exactly like it, blurred edges and all. The goggles used infrared, so I'd say they're probably only visible in infrared.

That said, I feel pretty comfortable saying that while there could be other planets with things like rods that swim through the atmosphere, I think our rods are nothing more than a photographic phenomenon, caused by small insects or the like.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by candy coated clown

I didn't say it couldn't be an organism. I said it couldn't be an animal.

It could be something like a virus. It couldn't be something like a cnidarian.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

This is the problem with these 'creatures'. What are they? How can we class them if they exist?

You say 'animals' need light and oxygen to live, well how do all of these creatures we see in the videos live in the pitch black depths of our oceans?
Sure, they got oxygen, but don't have light. The only light that many of them have is biolumiescence.

So here is the subtraction of light but oxygen is available.

Now let's consider the possibility that creatures in space do not require oxygen but do need light. Plenty of light out in space from the multitude of stars. If they actualy are biolumiescent then this may give us a clue as to how they feed/breathe... It might be a form of photosynthesis.

We know that we have fresh water rivers flowing through our salty seas. There may be something equivalent in space, rivers of oxygen perhaps?

We must look at nature to learn, understand and expand our knowledge of it. Time and time again we learn something new and prove that all the past discoveries were just scratches on the surface or completely wrong. Look at all these creatures that live right next to the high temperature, highly toxic thermal vents at the bottom of the ocean. Nobody thought that ever possible, but it is fact.

Each year the International Institute for Species Exploration (IISE) at Arizona State University announces a list of the Top 10 New Species for the preceding calendar year. The 2007 list, announced on May 23, 2008, includes some really strange creatures.
www.livescience.com...
Just because we can't see something, does not mean it doesn't exist. We are seeing something but are we refusing to consider its existence? Are we leading ourselves blindly past the obvious?

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Extralien]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

I didn't say it couldn't be an organism. I said it couldn't be an animal.
It could be something like a virus. It couldn't be something like a cnidarian.

Zorgon says... (and has been for some time on several threads...
)
CRITTERS - Plasma Life Forms

Google says...
Results 1 - 10 of about 2,640,000 for Plasma Life Forms. (0.30 seconds)

Trevor James Constable says... (since about 1954)
CRITTERS
PLASMA UFO OVER BURLINGTON
www.burlingtonnews.net...

New Scientist says...
Plasma blobs hint at new form of life
www.newscientist.com...

Star Trek says...
Giant Space Amoeba based on Plasma Energy...
Gene Roddenberry knew...
"The Immunity Syndrome" January 19, 1968

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d6fb6d7e617.jpg[/atsimg]

Jay Alfred Unexplained Mysteries says...
Plasma life forms
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Tether Incident STS 75 says...

Despite what the skeptics say the TOPS camera that filmed the 'ice particles' was a special camera designed specifically to record the EXPECTED plasm sheath (the glow) effect of the Tether satellite...

Okay so welcome to the club...
my estimate is approx 80% of sightings of UFO's fit the Plasma life form category... ( 15%ish are ours, 5%ish are the true visitors)

Tallahassee UFO
www.youtube.com...
Enhancment
www.youtube.com...
Motion Study
www.youtube.com...

I believe the shape shifting jellyfish like UFO is a plasma creature giving birth. You can see the red blob inside moving around and then at the end its free of the 'mother' and there are two objects now recorded.

Plasma amoeba like life forms would explain many things like shape shifting, the myriad of sighting which show no apparent mission of the object other than aimless flitting about. They would be fuzzy by day and glowing by night as by nature they are creatures of energy. They are attracted to thunderstorms to 'feed'. They can make impossible high speed maneuvers with no effect in the same way a lightning bolt (also plasma energy) feels no inertia. There is more but I have covered it in other threads...

I believe they give birth in the planetary atmosphere and the larger adults inhabit local space.

I believe NASA knows about them and so does the military and as such both can say that there is no threat from these "UFO's" as they are harmless, but very curious and playful.

As such that would make them indigenous to our local space. In other words they live here and always have. I find it possible that many 'ghost' sightings may in fact be 'critters'

I find it unfortunate that the "Rods" controversy overshadows the possible existence of these space critters.

I find it unfortunate that most UFOlogists refuse to give up their "The Aliens are Here" hard line and don't stop to consider this possibility.

I find it fascinating that NASA watches them on their big screen at Mission Control and is not perturbed.

Ice particles.... uh huh... yeah sure thing JimO

[edit on 26-5-2009 by zorgon]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How did you made that Google search that only returned 2,640,000 results?

When I search using just those three words I get 10,300,000 results, while searching for the sentence "Plasma Life Forms" returns just 603.

The number of results from a Google search only means that Google found pages with those words (or not, many times Google points us to pages that do not have the text we want, I hate Google), it does not mean that something is real.

For example, searching for Zorgon Life Forms returns "about 800" results.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join