It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: North Korean nuclear test 'a grave threat'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let's not forget that we have US troops scattered throughout South Korea and Japan. So them having something they we want is not the only factor here, we have lives and money invested in the area already.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
And who is going to stop them? US? With WHAT MONEY? How many countries are we going to fight in? We are already fighting in 3 and our country is far beyond broke?

How about China? WRONG. Do you guys think China didn't have the heads up on this before hand? Of course they did.

We can't do anything about it....nor can we do anything about Iran. If you want to be pissed off at someone....take a look at our pathetic government that has successfully deteriorated all of wealth and standing with the rest of the world.

I've gotta say...the events recently make me sick to my stomach.

And what do you and your family do to deserve all this BS?

NOTHING....not a damn thing...but we will all pay for it.

We will all pay for decades of incompetence, greed, and self righteousness from elected officials who care nothing more than to siphon every last penny that we work hard for.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Thank you for saying something that finally makes any sense in this thread, like always David.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
does north korea have nothing of interest no oil or poppy fields......nothin?

no wonder KJ keeps poppin off....nobody wants to bother with him........unless of course he sends a nuke to s. korea......then he will get everyone in the world's attention and go down in the history books .....which may not sound that bad if he is a sociopath or psychopath

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
KIm and his pals are a little out of whack (i.e.: out of touch with real-reality). I really don't believe their recent actions are simply going to be met with Sec Council Sanctions. I do think their going to get a severe Military thrashing through NATOs' military might. Possibly Neutron Bomb --related?

There seems to be, in my opinion, no choice.

Decoy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join