It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Heroes" Matt Parkman – BTS MIX 52

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Spencer’s guest is two-time Saturn Award nominee Greg Grunberg who stars in NBC’s Emmy and Golden Globe-nominated ensemble drama series HEROES as ‘Matt Parkman,’ a police detective with the ability to hear the thoughts of others. Grunberg is best known as the lovable ‘Eric Weiss’ on ALIAS, where he spent four seasons thwarting the menacing plans of the world’s most dubious villains. Audiences first fell in love with Grunberg when he starred as ‘Sean’ in FELICITY. He has appeared in multiple episode arcs on NYPD BLUE and has guest-starred on shows such as HOUSE M.D. and MONK. Spencer also shares his thoughts on being awakened at 3:00 am.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48384a7a3a9f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f4763ab4480.png[/atsimg]

BTS MIX Number 52, with Spencer Tracy, from AboveTopSecret.com.
Show length is 13:51.
Direct link to show MP3 file: atsmix_3280.mp3 (5 mb)
Subscribe to BTS MIX in your favorite MP3 utility/player: BTS MIX RSS feed
Subscribe to BTS MIX in iTunes for your iPod: BTS MIX iTunes feed

BTS MIX is the alternative entertainment program from AboveTopSecret.com, all content is copyright (2009) by AboveTopSecret.com and The Above Network, LLC, all rights reserved. No content of the program may be rebroadcast in part or in whole from any web domain other than ATSMIX.com or ABOVETOPSECRET.com without prior written permission of The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Truly Outstanding Show Spencer.

Dave

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome back, I have missed the show.

Youza (sp) sounds great. I don't have an iphone but I did take a picture of a coupon once with my blackberry and the store honored it

Best ramblings are always at 330 in the morning.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
GREAT show!! Oh gosh i so have a crush on Matt Parkman! lol

So i was ultra happy to see this BTS mix

Top stuff as always Spencer! You rock!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Great show. I watched the first season of Heroes I need to watch the others as I just lost track of it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
heroes is startying to go the way of lost, the first season completly thrown out of the window and now irrelevent. and now only brings in hardcore fans, who swallow the increasingly silly script.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I liked the interview.

May I ask why the show was short in comparison to other shows?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
S&F!

reply to post by asala

GREAT show!! Oh gosh i so have a crush on Matt Parkman! lol

Me too! I was so excited to listen to this. I loved Greg Grunberg on Alias too.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I love this show

Great interview

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Also, please don't allow the next person on your show to start spewing stuff about advertisements about his special app. That's not what I want to hear in an interview. I don't want someone to take BTS to advertise their thing... that really got on my nerves.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Great show! I was so surprised to see something about Heroes on this forum. It's my favorite show right now, it's like I'm obsessed.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
me and my wife are addicted to heroes. we love it!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
See the new Heroes episode. Well a war is coming. If you have an ability better prepare for the war on three parts. One against the nay sayers who want to kill you, lock you up, or repress your abilities. 2. Against the government and society structure in general. 3. and other people with abilties.

I have actually had a level of experience about abilities that makes me a bit of an advanced novice in the field. Let me tell you! Everything in the movie the heroes is thee most realistic down to earth scenarios of what really happens with a bunch of newbies who are discovering their abilities.

The powerful shift is happening with humanity already and its only going to get stronger. You may be one of them that gets abilities later in the future.

Better saddle up.

Biologically when there are two species. One is different than the other. They either separate and co exist in a divided manner, or they destroy each other. Every 25,000 years mankind makes a jump according to archeology and focils. The ones who don't make the jump will be on one side and the ones who do will be on the other. It is just the basic law of nature and survival of the fittest. Anyone without an ability will have a tendency to react in some hostile, confrontrational, or condemning manner to one who does.

The war taking place is actually about one race of humans against another.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
good job spencer...way to go

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
First show I've heard - it's a great one. He seemed pretty awake for 3:00 AM in the morning.
Just became a big fan of Heroes - just doing some catching up before the next episode comes on. I'd love to see where they take his character next.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i love heroes its awesome and im still waiting for season 4 to come to the u.k. matt parkman is one of the best charactars on the show so if he becomes a villain i would love to see how that plays out or if he has other abilities apart from telepathy or if matt parkman saves the world by himself.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by jellyman1991]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Are there any other ATS MIX Podcasts to advertise besides the three topics
that are almost over a year old and ALWAYS displayed on the top of the page?
Or, has that little section been neglected this long?

Maybe its just me, but they've been there so long that I barely take notice of
them now, but why let that space go to waste when other topics or recently
added topics could be displayed there instead. Not knocking the ATS MIX show,
but damn, TIME FOR AN UPDATE.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don't know who narrated that podcast, but I just wanted to let you know something.

I'm a US Soldier.

Your piece at the end about what we've forgotten brought me to tears. I just wanted to let you know you touched someone's heart with that.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by mf_luder]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Are there any other ATS MIX Podcasts to advertise besides the three topics
that are almost over a year old and ALWAYS displayed on the top of the page?
Or, has that little section been neglected this long?

Maybe its just me, but they've been there so long that I barely take notice of
them now, but why let that space go to waste when other topics or recently
added topics could be displayed there instead. Not knocking the ATS MIX show,
but damn, TIME FOR AN UPDATE.

Seriously. How about replacing it with a link to ATS LIVE? Which is far more alive than a 14-month old interview:

ATS...Live! Show #13

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
To me, "Heroes" became worse as it progressed. Too many characters and too many storylines. "Heroes" is the reason why I am watching less TV.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join