It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The power of thought, an easy experiment, join in now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Yeah it was a coincidence lol, after making this thread I noticed another thread created literally a few hours before.

Yeah I get what you mean, baby steps are the best way to experiment such things.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

True, it is kind of expensive.

Close, but no cigar.

Chin up - maybe someone closer to your vacinity will pick up on this thread!

Best of luck!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I guess I didn't elaborate.

To start simple is to design an event which can occur in a moment.

An event should also be more or less unique - something that's very unlikely to happen as a matter of routine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something like this:

CLARINET RESERVOIR

Above are two nouns taken from Random Word Generator Plus that rarely occur together.

I put them together to form one word.

Next I imagine as many different variations on that combination of words as I can:

Someone playing a clarinet under water

A clarinetist talking about the Hoover Dam, or the movie Transformers which had the Hoover Dam in it

Walking past a pub which has jazz music playing and on the TV screen are pictures of water or a dam, or the movie Reservoir Dogs, or Quentin Tarantino, or the name of the pub has something to do with water or the ocean.

You get the picture. In some way the two words are connected, and come to your attention, in a flash, when you least expect it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I would like to find people to participate in Empathy Meditations, check out my thread and see if you can chip in as well.

Empathy Brigade

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join