It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People using Dogs and Cats as Bait. Not a widespread issue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienseeker
i think the film is fake when he puts the hook in the kitten all he's doing is using a caller . if he had put a hook into a kitten it would not be so calm oh and the cat in the water the waters calm but when you see the sharks it's not i think it's spliced film.

yeah, I saw this video on ATS before. If I recall correctly, the video ended up being a fake/hoax.

Do not quote me on that though...I just seem to recall that it was a hoax.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

No we havent seen any kittens hooked - only what 'looked to be' someone hooking a kitten. But even that was not convincing to anyone. Very obvious NO hook penetrated the cat. Many here agreed and brought it to light.

The topic is NOT: 'Should We Eat Kittens' so I consider this thread dead. No offense OP but out of respect for you.

I post my last post on this thread: Nothing here is convincing, in the least.

ONLY ONE PERSON HAS BEEN CAUGHT AND CONVICTED.

Site sourced: 'urbanlegends.com'. Case closed! Yet, none were open anyway.
Despite the fact Nat Geo (whom I am familiar with because I do work for them) did address the ONE INSTANCE of these actions being carried out, still only one instance. That one.

That being said, its not worth the time to beat a non-existent issue when so many REAL issues are set before us that need assistance. Thread stealing isnt cool either so I wont be a part of that.

Again, the topic isnt 'Should we eat cats' so I will not speak off-topic any longer and shouldnt have let myself get pulled in. Knowing I have made my point, I hope we get back on topic and actually find some real evidence.

xoxo,

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yes Sir!

Thats what I remember but can NOT, for the live of me, find that thread! Still looking though! It was around the Holidays, that I remember.

xoxo,

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Little One

Yeah, go girl

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join