It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle formation near Barbury Castle 05/25/09

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This found May 24th 2009.

I got to say that this is one of my favourite ones and I'm happy that this was just formed. There isn't much information regarding witnesses, lights in the sky*, or any sort of evidance on the crop (for now as it's a day old)

It looks like a symbol that I've seen recently but I'm not too such which one.

Barbury Castle crop circle

*The author of the article said he captured some 'orbs', not that I believe orbs are anything but it was mentioned in the article and I thought I'd share that.

[edit on 25/5/09 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Apart from it looking like an Atom, I unfortunately do not know what symbol you might have seen.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Nutz Nightchild...you beat me to it by a few seconds. I thought it looked like an atom too as soon as i saw it. Anyone think it has something to do with N. Korea's nuke test that just happened?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Apart from it looking like an Atom, I unfortunately do not know what symbol you might have seen.

Sorry, symbol was the wrong word! It looks like something I've seen

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MtnMedic73

Wow, maybe it DO?
That would sure go well with the idea that Crop-Circles, or perhaps more accurately; Crop-Patterns- are messages.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Very nice! It's good work there! Not sure what symbol you were refering to either but atoms do come to mind!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How about the same sort of beam that knocks out cattle
for the vicious cow organ fanatics, when they can't find a cow
they make designs in the crops.
Sort of an Earth tattoo using a beam weapon.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It looks like an atom to me too.
If I counted right, then it's got 21 electrons, which would be scandium.
Means

Sam

EDIT to ADD: have you also noticed, that there is only 1 'orbit line' ?

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Aldolas]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i wonder if anyone just had this thought cross their minds.......why dont we now go back and start looking at some of the more significant crop circles that have appeared, and then look in the news for "major events" or "discoveries" around the time said crop circle appeared. would love to hear thoughts on this!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

That could be hoaxed in a night pretty easily with some detailed planning. Cool picture though, definitely looks like an image of an atom to me.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Her is a link to another Barbury crop circle. www.gadgetmadness.com...

It also includes an interpretation

Edit to add yet another www.cropcircleship.com...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Witness2008]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps

That could be hoaxed in a night pretty easily with some detailed planning. Cool picture though, definitely looks like an image of an atom to me.

I doubt it.

The crop looked clean, lacked obvious signs of previous visitors or damage, and showed bent nodes along with central spirals. I was lucky enough to snap an orb (along with some very small light phenomena) which must have been moving slowly as I had set the camera to take 2 shots, 10 seconds apart, and it could be seen in different locations and on the next shot can be seen further down the field.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The whole thing relates to 7. 22 circles making 3 rows of 7 plus one in the middle. 7 on the outside, 7 in the middle and 7 in the centre. It does look like an atom.

Joining them up would make 3 septagrams. In Kabbalah it symbolizes the sphere of Netzach, the seven planets, the seven alchemical metals, and the seven days of the week

Here's a picture of what i mean.

I wonder if one of the points was aimed at due north. I also wonder if it's worth looking into the current alignment of the planets in relation to the points. Might be something interesting in there.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
That could be hoaxed in a night pretty easily with some detailed planning.

Could it? Okay, you tell me how you could bend each and every node cleanly without damaging it, The reality is, it's humanly impossible to bend ANY stalk in this fashion, let alone every stalk in a crop formation over a night's handiwork.

The report stated that the nodes were definitely bent. That fact alone proves there's no way a human could've done this. Upon closer inspection, the genuine crop circles show signs of elongation / superheating involved to bend the node - a hoaxer will simply stomp and physically crack the stems.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Despite popular belief, there is no evidence that crop circles are made by alien intelligences. Hoaxing is by far the best explanation for crop circles—far more so than aliens who supposedly travel across the vast universe to reach Earth, only to flatten wheat in rural English and American farms as some sort of information. (You’d think that aliens with superior intelligence would realize their messages aren’t getting through, and be a little more direct.)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Could somebody try and spin the picture with the crop circle ? I remember some time ago (I even did a thread on that but it didnt catch to much attention) some guy was convinced that the real crop circles should be spinned , which gives different images .

Edit: Here is the link to my old thread , if somebody wants to check out what I mean by spinning the image.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Thill]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

Despite popular belief, there is no evidence that crop circles are made by alien intelligences. Hoaxing is by far the best explanation for crop circles—far more so than aliens who supposedly travel across the vast universe to reach Earth, only to flatten wheat in rural English and American farms as some sort of information. (You’d think that aliens with superior intelligence would realize their messages aren’t getting through, and be a little more direct.)

The best explanation, huh? Rather, it is the silliest one, and also the one that demands the least brainwork and research. Further, I cannot even see how it would be illogical in any way that Extraterrestrials would travel "Aaall this way" to make those patterns, as their reason for it is still up for debate? In fact, it doesn't seem more unlikely than some species building a rocket only to beam of to some nearby moon and put a flag on it.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Your in pure denial if you think that's the reason ETs come to Earth, in fact they are likely co-running the government and involved with more than you think.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The best explanation, huh? Rather, it is the silliest one, and also the one that demands the least brainwork and research. Further, I cannot even see how it would be illogical in any way that Extraterrestrials would travel "Aaall this way" to make those patterns, as their reason for it is still up for debate? In fact, it doesn't seem more unlikely than some species building a rocket only to beam of to some nearby moon and put a flag on it.

The silly thing is you thinking they would use a rocket, and would have any reason to plant flags. Planting flags as far as we know is an earthly thing.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

The silly thing is you thinking they would use a rocket, and would have any reason to plant flags. Planting flags as far as we know is an earthly thing.

i hope to god your being sarcastic, because if not the degree to which your brain fails to take action in simple cognitive tasks is impressive. he was being sarcastic, comparing us to them in a very realistic way. expedition and leaving a mark in the exotic places your species has traveled is something humans have been doing since early times. anukshuks being the smallest example, and the FLAG ON THE MOON WHICH SERVES NO PURPOSE being the main one. wake up and smell the coffee

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join