It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N Korea helping Iran with nuclear testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

North Korea is helping Iran to prepare an underground nuclear test similar to the one Pyongyang carried out last year.
Under the terms of a new understanding between the two countries, the North Koreans have agreed to share all the data and information they received from their successful test last October with Teheran's nuclear scientists.

Telagraph

This really heats up the M.E., yes I said M.E. and not the Korea(s).

If Iran does do a nuclear test, they will be boomed that day, no questions asked.

Israel is very clear that if Iran has nuclear weapons, they "WILL" give one or more to their lapdogs to use.

This will not be allowed to happen.

This would clearly answer the question, yes, it's better to kill thousands of Iranians than allow them to kill millions of you.

Edit: well, slap me silly for not checking the date on the article.

That said, I still agree with everything posted.

I am sure N.K. is helping Iran with it's nuclear bomb making as Iran is helping N.K. with it's missiles (I hope Irans nuclear tech is as flawed as N.K. missile tech.)

[edit on 5/25/2009 by mrmonsoon]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. Russia and China support both NK and Iran, it's only a small step away from having them cooperate.

Now the real question is:
How will the US and Israel react to this news?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
I'm not surprised. Russia and China support both NK and Iran, it's only a small step away from having them cooperate.

Now the real question is:
How will the US and Israel react to this news?

"IF" Israel is smart, it will accept the two state solution (but forget making Jerusalem it's capital, I mean, seriously) and "THEN" Iran explodes a nuclear weapon, there is a good chance the US will destroy Iran's nuclear boom (read bomb) making facilities and or assist Israel or at least not stand in Israelis way.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I am finding this time line of stories to be very disheartening. First they come out about the test; then the UN emergency meeting called well before they even told anyone about the NK test in the first place; now this one about them "helping" Iran. To be honest Iran has given the NK a huge lot of stuff for their plant and missile's in the not so distant past.(Russia did too)
Perhaps helping Iran build a testing site was payment for the stuff they got from them? Either way it is really starting to look like one big smear campaign to get people on board for a war of some sort.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Or it could be what is really happening . . .

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I cant agree with that. There are to many political and international consequences to just have the US go in and attack Iran.

The US told Israel they dont support attacking Iran and if Israel did it in a surprise attack the US wouldnt help.

Iran wouldnt attack Israel first. It's leaders are too smart for that. If they did they would be seen as evil and everyone would attack them.

If Israel attacked first it would be looked down on by the international community.

Seriously the US and Israel are the only ones shouting: "NO NUKES FOR IRAN" everyone else seems to be neutral on the idea.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yes timing does see fit, yet some reason
when I read the news story it says

"By Con Coughlin
Last Updated: 1:45AM GMT 25 Jan 2007"

that's over 2 years ago

You'd think something is odd with the time line.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, slap me for not checking the date.

This is misleading.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Isn't it just amazing how the Press and the Intelligence Agencies always seem to know everything to report to us the day after, but never the day before?

Makes you wonder!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm trying to weave in the pipeline bombing in Niger, that would close off part of Africa.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
I'm trying to weave in the pipeline bombing in Niger, that would close off part of Africa.

I assume you mean as a method to cut off oil supplies from the West.

The problem I have with that is it will hurt China as well.

remember, they are now needing and using large amounts of oil and this would cut off a supply from them also.

Now, they could get it from M.E., but if Iran closes the straight's, this would leave China (among others) without oil.

I highly doubt they would take that well.

new topics

top topics

join