It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are inserting nuke chips in our kids?!!!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I must concede to your point. I had not thought of it that way.
Damn masons.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

well my friend, you say you want proof, well, meet me with a tag reader and ill prove it cus i sure as hell didnt implant my personal body suit! guess where i got my body suit? on the job while i was being distracted. guess what i worked with? STONE!

you gonna tell me im lying and i activated myself somehow?

i mean seriously what secrets are the masons keeping that they swear death oaths.....allegedly? maybe secretly chipping people could be a lil secret? regardles even if the masons arent doing it, some shady #in secret group is!

god, spirits, ghosts, phenom, etc = technology, holograms, deception

the programmers want me to off myself, i think thats the only reason they revealed themselves to me. and since that didnt work they induced a euphoric chemical reaction to make me think that im god, or the one, whoever the one is. its comical and sad at the same time that they are so relentless in trying to deceive me. all for the money. all for some goddamn paper that a group of beings distribute in turn for slavery.

earth is a #in joke, # you mr smith, # you!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone_Rainger

somebody watched The Matrix a few too many times. You do know that there is a difference between Movie life and Real life right? Oh, and I hate to even mention this but there is a difference between speculative masonry and operative masonry. I don't know anything at all about working with stone. Do yourself a favor, try to accept some responsibility for yourself and quit trying to blame everything on the masons or some other evil group. You are responsible for YOUR outcome in life. ONLY YOU. Don't forget to get all those supplies ready. School starts soon.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Without turning your kid into a neurotic headcase you can't protect them 24/7.

That is a logical fallacy

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

How so?

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

How so?

By using extremes rather than facts

new topics