It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are inserting nuke chips in our kids?!!!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

There are already programs in place to teach children how not to be abducted in the first place.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by findlesticks

You would only check up on your kids after they went missing? There's a word for that: neglect.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

There are already programs in place to teach children how not to be abducted in the first place.

That is something that masonry cannot get involved in for obvious reasons. People like yourself would have a field day with that one.

As it stands this program is an aid to the Amber alert system. It's easy to condemn it, but apparently hard to find a better use of our time. Maybe you will think of something.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Are you accusing me of neglecting my children? my own children have never gone missing, nor have they left the house without me knowing where they are, I taught them well!

As you have already been informed it doesn't take bad parenting for a child to disappear, is your head really that far up your backside??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You would only check up on your kids after they went missing? There's a word for that: neglect.

He didn't say that at all. You're arguing against a position that YOU made up. There a word for that: insincere.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by findlesticks

I didn't accuse you of anything, I was just giving a hypothetical scenario. If you took personal offense to it, then you have to work that out.

Ok, but with good parenting kids don't disappear.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Roark

Actually, the word is "hypocrisy"

He said that the program helps parents retrieve lost children, but benefits the parent in no way as long as the child is not lost.

Besides that, there is a chance that the chip kit (for lack of a better term), could be faulty or even purposefully tainted.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Roark

Besides that, there is a chance that the chip kit (for lack of a better term), could be faulty or even purposefully tainted.

You, my friend, have jumped the shark. You think the masons would organize this program, pay for the supplies, volunteer their time to help with the program, and then screw it up on purpose? Please read the above sentence real slow, now let it sink in a moment before you respond.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Good and smart parents (like me) have proved that we can take care of our kids without that RFID chip conditioning crap.

IMO this is pure NWO propaganda here on ATS. You guys should get banned here like the sientologists got banned from wikipedia recently!

Ko3

[edit on 2-6-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

You, my friend, are either a fricking Idiot, willfully Ignorant, or both.. If you had bothered to read this thread, you'd know that the Masonic CHIP program has nothing to do with implanting RFIDs, making a child database, or anything of the sort.

Best you check Facts, before spouting silly Garbage.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I don't know why, but i think so too, first it was the animals, microchipping et all and now Humans with their special ID cards, There are many conspiracies leading upto confusion among masses [link removed].. Have a quick read of and do post your much valued feedback.

[mod note]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote ... websites on ATS within posts,... without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

1) Why would it be tainted? Who would do it?

Plus, we have to check all the equipment prior the start of the event to make sure it is properly working.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Could be someone with a personal vendetta, or just a bone to pick with the world. Who knows. What I do know is that becoming a Freemason doesn't eliminate the possibility of "human error"

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I have a tower in New York to sell you

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Are you suggesting that everyone who has experienced the horror of a missing child is guilty of "bad" parenting?

Coz it sure looks that way...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

But there is plenty of oversight.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

Are you suggesting that everyone who has experienced the horror of a missing child is guilty of "bad" parenting?

Coz it sure looks that way...

Well, some people think letting their kids play in the meadow is good parenting.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Without turning your kid into a neurotic headcase you can't protect them 24/7.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

So once again, freemasons will not be implaniting your children with any chips. Nuclear or otherwise.

o yea well i beg to #in differ

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So once again, freemasons will not be implaniting your children with any chips. Nuclear or otherwise.

This has been a public service announcement for the future inteligent conversation department.

Erm, I beg to differ and your post is yet another example of the evil masons spinning the truth about whats really going on.

Kids are quite literally being implanted with chips indeed.

jk

On a more serious note, I think there is plenty of things going on in society right now that need attention as opposed to blaming the masons for everything. Just my opinion.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone_Rainger

o yea well i beg to #in differ

while your incredibly insightful post has had me pondering my very existence for some time, without any proof on your part, or even a little slice of fiction to chew on, I am afraid you have no reason to be here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join