It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons are inserting nuke chips in our kids?!!!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by findlesticks

Your kid is not a piece of inventory! WTF ever happened to good old fashioned parenting ???

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

There's an old saying: an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure. If you want to intrude into families' private lives you could do so in a way that actually makes sense.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Ok, so why can't the cameraman just use the viewfinder? Why does the recording have to be projected onto a TV?
So the parents, who are present during the taping, can see exactly what's being taped.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by findlesticks

Your kid is not a piece of inventory! WTF ever happened to good old fashioned parenting ???

Good parents are able to keep their eyes on their kids about 80% of the time, if that.
It's worse if you have more than one kid, I related another story in the thread this parodies about how I managed to slip away from both my parents at a fair, and then my littlest sister slipped away later. Bot of my parents were big on keeping an eye on us.

it's not just negligent parents who loose their kids, it's parents with well behaved kids who look away for a few moments, it's you estranged husband/wife/boy or girlfriend running off with the kid during his visiting hours, or somebody grabbing the kid when you thought they were safe.

It's part of the reason why there are so many prgrams in place, in fact, because these aren't just bad parents, ti's the entire spectrum.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What it comes down to is that it's the parents choice, there's many ways to be proactive when it comes to your child.

If you're against the CHIP don't get it done, but don't just ignore the need to make sure there are proper materials , and ID together if god forbid something does happen possibly even a cell phone or small GPS that a child can keep in their pocket where you do not need to keep any data there's devices out there like this and it will simply just tell you where your child is To not want to deal with it because you do not want to think of your child being killed or raped is to look ignorance dead in the face it's a very imature and naive outlook and irresopnaible to think such a way to just sufice your own mental comforts, you're imediatly putting your child at risk when you do this, so often mothers never want to think of their babies being harmed and don't do what needs to be done, then when that child turns to a teen or adults all a sudden find out their child has been molested, this is not un common at all and is a rising epidemic.
I see it everyday at work and these mothers are completely baffled/oblivious that their kids have been molested and raped just because they didn't want to have to think about it and discuss it, the lives of their teen have been ruined and fractured in a way that will never be right again.
Just make sure that you do NOT scare your child that's almost as bad as someone violating your child as it will indeed rob them of their innocence.

Also most predators are family members or someone who you know, so be pro active about who is in your child's life and who you subject them to.

People should be cautious about up loading videos of their children online.
Their displaying their children to an entire world of weirdos and if you give out too much information it looks like a pedo greeting card.

The point is, always have a "just in case" plan and remember to keep balance and reason with your emotions or your child's.

As long as they do not force anyone to get this CHIP I have nothing against it the information is out there about it good and bad and it's up to that individual to decide if it's right or wrong for them.
It's none of my business even if I may not care for it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Wow you took the thoughts right out of my head.

I posted a similiar opinion in another thread, My father is a Mason and it's hard not to take offense when people say things like "heebie geebies" or other rude mindless comments.

People are too often looking at the Masons as a whole and not looking at the select individuals who are the real problem typically the ones who are in politics.
There are bad people who happen to be Masons, but it doesn't mean everyone who is a Masons is a bad person.

Also, people lack the depth to see beyond the text of traditions and rituals and take them literally.

Generalizing and judging an entire group of people based of a select group of people inside that group is pretty much being ignorant.

I laugh when people say Masons are satanists who want to change and kill Americans and so on.

My father is a very religious man and a Vietnam Vet who would fight more for others rights then his own, and he would never even think to hurt a child.
If my father was ever exposed to any of these conspiracies being true in his 26 years of being a Mason he would do anything in his power to end it.
This goes for all the other Masons and Shriners who I know as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The CHIP in Idaho just uses a webcam and microphone to record the video. It's recorded directly to the disc.

What is intrusive about the program?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

There's an old saying: an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure. If you want to intrude into families' private lives you could do so in a way that actually makes sense.

What do you suggest? As stated in a different thread, this project was started by a non masonic group and was picked up by masons because the original group was not able to fulfill all the obligations they needed to. If you have a better idea of how a group like the masons can help the community, please state it here and it might get some attention. With the thousands of masons here that gang up on posters, I am sure they could divert their posting possies to attention of other matters.

But for real, if you have an idea, please let it be known.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Like I said, they can just use the viewfinder, or pop out the LCD

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Then your parents should have taught you not to stray away, simple as that. We always hope that a parent never "looses" his kid.

People with a history of animosity towards the parents, such as an estranged spouse, are always investigated when anything happens to a child.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

It's unnecessary. Police dogs only need a hairbrush or a cup or old clothing.

Pluralism and inclusion for its own sake are not inherently good.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

Your trite emotional appeals don't hold water. Sorry.

Since you obviously don't know what Freemasonry itself is about, you can only speak on personalities and not on the frateral order as a whole.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good and smart parents (like me) have proved that we can take care of our kids without that RFID chip conditioning crap.

IMO this is pure NWO propaganda here on ATS. You guys should get banned here like the sientologists got banned from wikipedia recently!

Ko3

[edit on 2-6-2009 by kid_of_3NKi]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Way to go dude! You did a rapid post and never read a thing in the article. Super job!

Now go back and read what this program is about and you might walk away a bit smarter.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

so you don't actually have any ideas on what we could do different?
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts, but I am very familiar with the program. I am a Mason, and this well-meaning program was a bit short-sighted. I have spoken out against it from the beginning.

The Masonic tradition is having a hard enough time taking care of itself without providing such an easy venue for attacks.

And, for the few posts I have read, I agree that identification of lost kids is the least of our worries. Preventing the loss in the first place is the key here. God-forbid one of my children is ever lost, identifying remains will be the least of my concerns!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
God-forbid one of my children is ever lost, identifying remains will be the least of my concerns!
Glass half full? Meet glass half empty. If something horrible happened to one of my kids I'd rather die knowing for certain than spending the rest of my life agonizing over not knowing. Identification of remains would give me some semblance of closure.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Since you obviously don't know what Freemasonry itself is about, you can only speak on personalities and not on the frateral order as a whole.

The irony of dictating this admonission to someone else must be completely lost on you. I however appreciate the not-so-subtle humor of the circumstance.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You got me totally wrong, children go missing all the time i.e. runaways, getting lost, kidnap etc.. it would be great to be able to detect their whereabouts in such cases for their safe return. Do you not think it would save a lot of time and pain to have a device that could track your own child?

Its not a question of old fashioned parenting or lack of it, children go missing regardless. Didn't old fashion parenting involve beating your child??

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
THANK YOU. Finally.

- Kid going missing =/= bad parenting.
- Collecting data on your own child just in case =/= succumbing to fearmongering (if so, why would any of us take ANY precautions in life).
- the effectiveness or non-effectiveness of the program =/= Masons are evil

(=/= not equal to)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join