It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet needs depopulation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

I meant no offense to you just a post for people to read, im not very good with my grammar and getting my point across, and by grammar i mean i say words but i mean something else and I overstate and understate things quite frequently. So anyways no offense to you I agree w/ what you said for the most part. Sorry for the confusion

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Obviously people are not reading this thread properly and they are jumping to conclusions.

I feel the need to clarify the ideas here.

We are not discussing murder and genocide, we are discussing how to slow the increase in population over time.

This could be done through force or through education, and clearly, education is the better option.

It is a fact that this planet cannot sustain the numbers we currently have.
As population increases, land available for agriculture diminishes. This is a FACT, not up for debate and not open to question. Unless you imagine a world with an annex, or you plan to build a greenhouse on the Moon, you have to accept this as a fact. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH LAND.

In addition to this, manufacturing and industrial production has to increase to meet demand, again using space and resources. Again, this is not a debatable issue, it is a fact.

As the Human race increases, requirement for farming increases, again using space that would also be needed for crops and land for housing and growth of communities.

There is only so much space, only so much workable land, only so much coal in the Earth, only so much Oil...

We already have billions of people without adequate access to food and clean water, medical treatment and housing, where do you suppose we can magically create all of this in increasing numbers when we are already failing to meet current demand?

This thread is about how to change the Human race so that we do not continue to breed at the rate we are currently.
It is not, I REPEAT NOT! about killing people.

Got it? Good.

/rant

Edit:
I think the fact that this is in the NWO section is confusing people. The discussion is automatically being assumed as something it isn't.
Although it's not my call, I would suggest moving it to another section where emotive and knee-jerk responses are less likely.
I have to say though, I am shocked at the inability of many to understand the basic argument. Why is it so hard to distinguish population control from mass murder? They are two very different things.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by detachedindividual]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Crickey mates here we have the worst internet parasite, the Isaycontroversialthingstogetattentionasaurus also known as the internet troll. Now this parasite is fairly harmless as long as you don't feed it. Feeding it causes it to get bigger and more controversial, It also attracts more trolls to the site..

But seriously though this is like the third depopulation thread this week. What are depopulation threads the new Obama's the Antichrist or everyone in power is a reptilian thread?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You are wrong when you say...

The world CAN sustain such, but when the parabola or the current increase charts continue with our numbers
(they dont keep adding 1 + 1 =2 and 1 + 1 +1 = 3, it is going to look like this... 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 so then instead of 1, 2, 3 it will be like 2 , 4, 8, 16 and such)

Maybe thats where some people are getting distracted

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
efficiency is the key to sustaining a huge population. However, companies do not care about this, only profit, so unless the profit lays in the hands of efficient machines, it wont be happening

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

The world CAN sustain such, but when the parabola or the current increase charts continue with our numbers
(they dont keep adding 1 + 1 =2 and 1 + 1 +1 = 3, it is going to look like this... 1 + 1 = 2 + 2 = 4 so then instead of 1, 2, 3 it will be like 2 , 4, 8, 16 and such)

If we could sustain the numbers we currently have, we would be. There wouldn't be millions suffering and starving around the world. We wouldn't have an energy crisis. We wouldn't have pollution on a global scale.

Whether this is down to irresponsible political ideology or genuine limitation of resources, we are not able to sustain the numbers we have.

Regardless of the causes and influences, millions do not have an adequate existence.
And if we continue on the path that we are on, this will only increase.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Then it is perhaps our duty to figure out a way to stop having useless lives. These poor people suffering all of the world, why do they suffer because others do not care, must we make those responsible for us, responsible for working with others responsible for others?

Millions suffer from food deprivation yes, but each one of the older generations holds nothing but a story, when they die they will go to another form of existance and learn what they need to learn. Our souls picked this planet in this time frame for a reason, there is something our souls wished to learn. We now inhabit these bodies but we struggle to do useful things with them, they pollute, they waste, they lust... Its not really about changing the world its baout changing ourselves, and doing so affects others in a positive way.

NOTICE THIS- There are a lot of gay people out in this world, i have done extensive research myself and have found that Gay people have a very unique intrest in studying psychology. Not only that i have noticed that they lack connections with 1 of their parents and regardless if it was someones inherent fault, the U.S. has had its women in the work force and thus no parenting is going on except by fellow students at school. So if we are lacking education from parents we need to parent our kids a little better at school. So anyways out of the 40 gays i've spoken with (not much but the data is about 90% always true and the other 10% are sketch anyways) so apparently the U.S. is mentally abusing kids while ourselves/parents go to work to get rich because of their own lust for things they do not need, and our corrupt Governments Role not letting out the truth...

There is more than meets our eyes, this happens on a daily basis, the light from the sun comes in many different waves and frequencys, just because we cant see all of them doesn't mean others arent there. I've met a lot of good people in government, but then there are some bad ones too. Americans need to take initiative and clean out its closet, Our dirty ass history is catching up with us, such is how energy works.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oh, this has to do with sustainability?
Cool, I always thought it had to do with the turn that was taken in science to support the fossil fuels so a few bildenburg set folks could rape the world, you know the oil families and all, versus Telsa technology. Gee, since the western world is having an all time low in population, and is well below replacement levels, and only in the poorest, and underdeveloped countries is this burgeoning problem a problem, i always thought their management and pyramid structure accounted for most of the problems. recall someone in canada decades ago inventing a car that could drive on water. he was interviewed by all the media and was threatened with his life and forced to drop it. we've always been able to recycle dirty water and sewage through plant systems to return 100% clean water without chemicals and plastics and oil based products can be made from plants.

we have a greenhouse problem, with rotting things in the forest that would make clean alcohol to power anything if we need it. the population would be shrinking if anything a bit, with the world clean if we got rid of the bad managers at the top. This is just something filtering down from them. More MC, to divert attention from where it really needs to go. The venus project, a moneyless grass roots resource society, with clean technology, complete equality and cooperation, and a party list style proportional democratic system. No information owned, no ownership or patents, though private and personal but only whats fair, ie. no one will personally be staking plantations out for themselves or living like kings. The leaders and corrupt black ops either defect and join us under amnesty or they get charged with crimes against humanity. Other than working for the right thing, I won't listen to their propaganda and lies.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by rjmelter

If we could sustain the numbers we currently have, we would be. There wouldn't be millions suffering and starving around the world. We wouldn't have an energy crisis. We wouldn't have pollution on a global scale.

Whether this is down to irresponsible political ideology or genuine limitation of resources, we are not able to sustain the numbers we have.

Regardless of the causes and influences, millions do not have an adequate existence.
And if we continue on the path that we are on, this will only increase.

Fact is the world is sustainable , people starve because of a bad management by design , not because we lack resources of any kind.

As mystiq stated , our technological develoments only take a leap when we are allowed to , when it does not confront the elite's agenda.

It is truly sad when one comes with an amazing discovery as cure for cancer , or a car driven with water fuel , and these people get threatened or worse.
Simply because oil companies would break and so would pharmaceutical ones. So they won't allow humanity to evolve.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Sadly it is much more than that, I just wrote an entire post and it was erased because of the content, i dont doubt that the elite have censorship abilities already. Anyways.

to try to retype what I was saying.

You all keep mentioning the Bilderburgs and Oil Companies on ATS... well truth is, the world is overpopulated, these industries create jobs for millions of people if not a billion, and do you want to know why? Plastic is made from oil, a lot of products are made from oil... our whole society relies on what the oil companies provide... we gave them power and now whe have to suffer through it.

You all want justice right, well get this... Law Enforcement officials have a job, and it is to protect the powerful, so while the powerful squeeze society for all its pennies and the poor fall out the bottom, they go rogue trying to just survive in a society that is so far from our natural human roots. The police, protect the powerful, and then they clean up their messes.

As they say, if you wish to seek truth, investigate withing the psyche ward. Our society is far past corrupt people... Depopulation is a small issue as to the real one.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

It is outrageous to give the government lackies control over who is allowed to have children.This silly plan would pad the wallets of beaurocrats with bribes. Scumbags would love paying beaurcrats bribes to ban people who crossed the scumbags from having children. People who had been banned from having children would be obliged to pay outrageous bribes inorder to unban themselves. The outcome would be the human race would morph into a greasy race of boot licking bribers. Anyone decent would be wiped out of the gene pool. The corrupt people in government already abuse the power they have ;they do not need any more power.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by eradown]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

This planet needs depopulation.

No it doesn't.

It actually needs MORE population.

Waste and inefficiency is only possible because the need for otherwise has largely been absent.

The proverb "Necessity is the mother of all invention" exists for a reason.

Things are often not how they may seem...

My $0.02.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by loam]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
Then we must change. And we can no longer afford to wait.

Oh noes we must save mother earth, the sky is falling, the world is going to end, blah blah.

You see the Environmental Movement has been hijacked by the same type of people you are fighting against. So often this is the tactics they will use, controlling both sides of the coin, divide and conquer. Do you really think large corporations and most politicians give a rats ass about the environment?

I'm all for practical environmental laws, like gee you really shouldn't pour this toxic waste in the river, it might get into the water supply. But to push for a carbon tax? So we are taxed for breathing should be the most obvious sign what the bulk of the Environmental Movement has become. Another tool for the Elite to grab your money and control your lives.

Please stop being so naive, address your self esteem issues .( You seem to hate what your self so bad you call us cancer)

[edit on 26-5-2009 by oconnection]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In most of the world, birthrates have already dropped below sustainability levels, so in these areas the problem has solved itself.

There is no reason for good intelligent people to stop having children. With our current productivity rates, we should all be working less, and spending more time taking care of our children, but that is another story.

Where the population projections are the highest, are in the areas of the world where people are unable to take care of themselves, let alone the large numbers of children they breed. That is where the problem is.

I know, when I see those commercials about starving children, I want to pick up the phone, and send some money, but the reality is that these charity organizations are only making matters worse. By sending money to provide food to starving children, you are only insuring that there will be even more starving children in the future. In addition, a lot of that money goes to buy weapons and create wars.

The answer is to stop sending charity to third world nations.

It is sad, very sad, that children in these nations are starving, but sending money only means that more starving children will be born who are dependent upon charity.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Nope, I don't see the problem. I believe that earth and nature will handle herself just fine. If she gets sick of humans she will just blow the supervolcano at yellowstone, or some other form of a clean start for her.

I don't believe this is an issue us mere humans have any say in.

This is the kind of head in the sand mentality that gets us into the mess, we are talking about getting out of the mess.

'Nature' as you put it isn't an intelligent being - it will eventually kill us if we keep destroying everything - because we won't be able to breathe the poisonous air, or drink the poisonous water - great solution. How about we use some brains and avoid that kind of result.

I think enforcing some kind of financial cost for having children - and make it especially onerous if the woman has some kind of genetic problem. This will reduce populations and also result in improving genetic code. You could also apply a financial incentive for sterilization, especially in the case of that person having a genetic disease.

Countries not having population legislation that meets international standards could be sanctioned. I think most people would see the benefit anyhow.

If those kind of methods are considered draconian - then you could try education.

The main problem with high populations is when they have a higjh energy use per person - that is wealthy countries cause the most damage due to excessive consumption, which the poorer countries can supply to make some money to survive. Poor countries might overpopulate and run out of water and food - but by and large they aren't doing the kind of environmental damage that affluent societies are.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Before considering posting about "murder" and "genocide", read through this thread again, that's not what we are discussing.

Many of these people don't bother to read the whole thing, they see only bits and pieces and form opinions from that.

It's human nature.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Mother nature will take care of us or not take care of us depends on which angle u take?

The earth is getting ready for its next cleansing phase.. if you all want to survive? You better start getting ready...

I personally can't wait..

Call me Crazy but i think the earth needs to cleanse off all the greedy little pigs..There is just to many greedy little pigs on this planet of ours,, money money money, thats all they think... Boil the GOLD and pour it down the greedy pigs throats...

N.W.O who knows? maybe it wouldnt be a bad thing.

One thing i do know is we will not last to much longer living the way we are at this moment..

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I disagree with you on this.
There are more than enough resources in this world to support the current life we have here and more. Our problem is greed, corporation and money!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Yes there is enough of everything to support alot more life on this planet of ours?

North Korea setting Nukes off under ground?
Do u think that sort of action is sustainable?

The thing is we are not showing any signs of respect for our planet..

Here is a thought for u.

Dispite what we do anyhow, the planet does everything in cycles, the minute,the hour,the day ,the week ,the month,the year,the seasons,the ice age and so on.
The Maya worked this out thousands of years ago.
Our next cycle of Catostrophic events takes place 21st 2012 its all part of our planets cycles..
An ice age is very important to the existance of our planet, without the ice age the planet would just keep heating up.. to cause an ice age you need a catostrophic event to take place an upheaval? its been happening over and over for millions of years..
Thats nature for you..

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
come on now are planet cant sustain 6 billion people maybe you guys just shouldnt produce like jack rabbits maybe you should be more responsible about using a condom and the pill, # if it gets horrible enough they'll just force you not to have kids and you can be responsible for the nwo, ha shuved that down your throats

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join