It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This planet needs depopulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We dont need to depopulate the earth.We need equality,more respect for the planet and a new technologies for fuel and food production.6 billion? 12 billion? both good if equality,justice and care was at the top of humanities to do list.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Flighty

That we are doing the best we can and there absolutely no better idea on how to operate. That's simply ridiculous. Come on folks, we have 6.9 billion right now, can't ANYBODY think of anything else to go on?

I would hope so.

~Keeper

Yup......

Lets eat each other.......

That has to be a sustainable method of population control......

MR

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It could be argued that the very people that want depopulation are the same few that profit from all the wars and suffering in the world. If those people themselves were depopulated, the natural prosperity and freedom that would result would, for a short time at least lead to a greatly increased quality of life and therefore, a natural reduction in the population over the next few generations.

The very issues of overpopulation and pollution are brought about almost entirely by the very same controlling mechanisms in this world that seek to improve their own quality of life by killing off the rest of us.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by blackhatchet]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

I also find it funny that the people(spooky fox mulder) who believe in all this NWO nonsense are actually in agreement with them and the georgia guidestones it seems when it comes to depopulation

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
U have been conditioned to believe the planet is overpopulated..

I have seen it many times as a reply on this forum, but people dont seem to understand it.

If u would put all the population of earth (6 - 7 billion) and put them on a piece of land the size of Queensland in Australia (for example)...u could provide them with 1/4 acre of land to do whatever they want. And stil have the rest of australia and the rest of the world ofcourse.
This planet could sustain 20 billion people easely, the resources are there...

The problem does not lie with the scale of the population, the problem lies with the management of the resources.

[edit on 25/5/2009 by Enuma Elish]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What we really need is to get our house in order here and then populate the universe. People really enjoy making more people after all.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am convinced if all people would be treated equally when it comes to resources, there wouldn't be any of the problems u mention.

Pollution is not even the people's fault it all refers back the small few who control all. If they would have given us the free energy technology years back there wouldnt have been so much problems. They rather sit on it and get more wealth in the proces.

If people would be treated equally then there would be no abuse (in any form), noone is born that way..

But then it all falls back again to the management of the resources...

Sorry for the grammar

[edit on 25/5/2009 by Enuma Elish]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

There are getting too many humans.

Can you qualify this statement or is it just your opinion?

We pollute, abuse nature, overpopulate and kill each other.

We do pollute, abuse nature and kill eachother. But over populate? If there were less people, do you think there would be less likelyhood of the desire to kill? Will less people mean less selfishness?

This planet is dying because of humankind's greed.

The Planet Is Not Dying!!!!!!!!!

This Earth is far greater and more lovelly and alive than humanity's understanding of Her.

Only the Earth Endures. All Matter returns to Her in the End!!!

Oh and we have to remember that back then, in Communist countries such as Russia, North Korea and China, there were cases of brainwashed children (brainwashed by Communist school propaganda)

All education of the young is a form of brainwashing.

It's not about killing the humans that are already here - its' about stopping with all the breeding for a while.

Voluntary sterilisation is all very well but the only really effective way to reduce 'breeding' is sexual abstinance. How will you persuade global humanity to stop having sex just because some people in the richer countries think the world is too crowded?

It's about teaching the humans that are already here to respect Earth and each other.

Respect for the Earth and her resources is on the increase. With the global finance downturn and banking crisis, people in the West are being a little more frugal, consuming less, reducing waste. Hopefully, this trend will not stop if the PTB decide to fully stimulate the global economy. And of course, new generations in the West are being brainwashed, sorry! 'educated' in environmental matters. Some may feel happy to tell the authorities that their parents did not do the recycling properly.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Let's look at some facts.

If we gave every man, woman and child on this planet 1/4 acre of land in Australia (1/4 acre is what it takes to sustain a human), we would still have a chunk of Australia left over.

Now granted, not all 1/4 acres in Australia could support a human, though a great many could. But then, we would have the whole rest of the planet.

If we took the mass of all 6.7 billion of us, it would fill a single side canyon of the Grand Canyon - with room to spare.

So... No. we do NOT need "depopulation!

It is NOT a lack of resources. It is a VERY badly managed distribution system, run by profit motives and not by the caring for the Humans who live on this planet.

We can change this, however. And to that end, I wrote my book.

We haven't much time to spread the concepts and start things going, though. The PTB are planning on "harvesting" us - killing off at least 6.5 billion of us. If we don't do something NOW, it will be effectively over for the Human race.

There just might be enough time if we can get the ideas to the tipping point.

Please read my FREE book. It is linked in my sig. Then, pass it on in whatever form you can. Send and post the link. Print it out to give away to others.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

The Planet Is Not Dying!!!!!!!!!

Um, which planet are you living on?

Originally posted by teapot
Voluntary sterilisation is all very well

Voluntary sterilisation is a good start.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Originally posted by Ace High

I agree....you go first.

I'm already sterilized.

Now, your turn.

I'm glad that your seed won't make it into the next generation.

Anyone who agrees with this insanity should voluntarily submit to serilization as well.
This is an insane idea.

[edit on 25/5/09 by Rodeen]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The world's population has tripled in a hundred yes, from 2 billion to more then 6.5 billion people in this world. Yes, the world is quickly becoming overpopulated but we can SOLVE this PROBLEM withOUT murdering people. It does NOT need to be like that, there are many many options that don't involve slaughtering by the millions to reduce the population, but it's going to take some time, planning and agreement from all the nations in the world.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And we're safe for a while, there's no need to panic now, Earth can easily sustain more then 6 billion humans, but given another 20-50 years, we could be in serious, serious trouble and people should start thinking about the next generations ahead of us, and how hard it is goign to be for them, your sons, your daughters, your granddaughters, your grandsons, your nieces, your nephews, etc to just survive and find food in a world with 20 billion humans.

Not going to be easy and not going to be pretty. We need to start planning something now, and we need to make it so murder isn't involved, that is not the way and never will be.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Because it is an idea that literally whithers on the vine, the advocates of it must resort to either tyranny or brainwashing to propagate this idea.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Enuma Elish

Current conservative projections are that we'll be at 20 billion in 2100. What do we do then?

delius

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Enumma Elish, you say we are conditioned to believe the planet is overpopulated.
It is not a “belief”. It is a FACT.

Are you aware that at this time with our too many 6 billion, there is absolutely no way that sewage is adequately degraded?
Are you aware that at this time ALL of our waterways are polluted with human feces?
Are you aware that even our ground water is showing up with human wastes of one kind or another?
Pollution is not from those few who control…..The mountain of feces come from the masses of people.

Have you ever been to India?
If you had, you would have noticed that the first thing that hits you when you get off the plane is the Stink of human feces.

Now tell me….how do you think it will be when there are the 20 billion you want to be here.

And maybe you will tell me exactly why you would want the Earth to have 20 billion people.

And you say that all people should be treated equally when it comes to resources…..Ah yes,
The old Redistribution of the wealth…from those who have to those who need. Or from those who work to those who don’t.

Education won’t work. You cannot educate people who do not see a problem.
They can however be made to see the problem or suffer the consequences.
First …Quit sending them food. If they cannot raise the food they need in their own area….Like they used to do, then large numbers of them will starve. And maybe that is how they used to live. So let it be.
Their populations will become balanced. The fittest will survive and thrive.

I’m surprised that there are still people spouting such nonsense as putting 20 billion people in Australia.
I suggest that you run a very detailed mental movie of just what life would be like under those circumstances and then get back to me. You’re giving them each ¼ of an acre? That is a plot of 75’x150’ Do tell me how all necessary food will be produced on that land. Is there going to be a house on the land? How big? Sewage and and garbage disposal? Cows? Chickens? Come on now…..work it out.
Will each 1/4 acre have access to a road?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

This is what pisses me off about people. You dont mind depopulation as long as its not you or your family. You think you're superior and all the other 3rd world scum should be depopulated first. Trust me, the 3rd world countries have their problems, but they arent responsible for #ing this place up alone.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That bureaucracy and management are still in the stone ages in most places, is not an indication of overpopulation.

The "solution" to your problem is already found. And it is not draconian.

It is simple. And the proof of it is all around you.

Education, and legal protections and societal protection for female control of female fertility.

All areas in which women control their own fertility, and have primary legal control of their bodies, there is no population problem.

In all areas where men have created societal or legal obstructions to female control of female bodies, there is population problems.

So simple.

Of course, most people who spout this horse pucky don't like this answer. Even though it works, it is elegant, and it is sustainable.

And they hate it.

Which should be your first clue that they really don't give a rat's hiney about over population.

[edit on 2009/5/25 by Aeons]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Easy; Introduce a temporary Global Law that forbiddes people to have kids. A few years later, the population would have decreased drastically.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Do you really think a law making sex illegal would work? You do realize that people break the law everyday....

Also, getting a law like that passed would not be easy at all. Certainly impossible world wide. Also how would it be enforced? Are we going to create a group of sex police to arrest people who have sex?

What happens if they do get pregnant? What happens to the baby? What happens if they manage to hide long enough to give birth? What do we do with the child? Do we kill it or let it live?

When the jail system becomes full will we have to build a camp to contain them all? What happens then?

Bottom line is people are not going to stop having sex. That is just not going to happen whether it is illegal or not.

Still think it is simple? It is not.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I think you will find larger families are usually associated with being poor in 3rd world countries,nothing to do with female fertility.They live together as a family much longer than here in the west and have larger families.Why? because they dont have the choice like we do.More sons/daughters=more income=food=staying alive.We in the west have the luxury of picking when and how many children we have if need be.Most of the world dont have that choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join