It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am going to wisely stay out of this- It doesn't matter how much 'try' or 'faith' I put into something- I always get a certain outcome which = bad things.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I see the sun as a living being, a sacred being. I personally wouldn't want to try to influence it. Plus even if it coincidentally threw out a big solar flare or something and caused something bad to happen, I would not want to even entertain that sort of guilt. It does fine all by itself. KWIM?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Agreed. BTW world peace is very desireable but the main aim of this experiment is to achieve quantifiable results. Rome wasn't built in a day, so I suggest we start small and then work our way up.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How about we stop Big Ben at the assigned date and hour. Wouldn't need a webcam and we'd still have a pendulum of a sort.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If you want to try it out on a personal level, one that works for me is believing I will find a car park close to the door of the shopping centre (mall) I am going to. I never have trouble finding a car park. But you have to believe it, not just hope it. Once you get that happening you will trust the process enough to not need proof.

I would like to propose that at 00:00 UTC everybody believe and send out love to the earth for 10 - 15 minutes. If you are a visual person, you can imagine the planet surrounded in pink also. Due to the time differences, weekends may be best to do this.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eathis

The pendulum could be manipulated, what about good thoughts to get the aliens to forget about the primdirective and interviene, to help take control of earth and stop these fools from destroying the Earth with WWIII.

I try think good thoughts all the time, do not know if is having effect.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you all were to kind to target my brain fog - I could easily keep a record of my productive hours. My family would help. As it is, I have days I have only a couple of what I'd call productive hours. That would be quantifiable. I don't have a baseline though. With time, I could get one.

Neptune goes retro on the 28th or 29th.
That's a good time to do anything that would call for clarity or helping people understand things better.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

I was thinking of this also,but Big Ben is maybe to good of clock and would be working against to many subconscious willing it to work.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Fair enough and I know it was a long shot, but the overall goal should still be that of love peace and unity.
I will start influencing this right now by contributing minutes of my thought power into said goal.
The fact is we have to WANT IT in all ways for it to work and happen, there can be no doubt.
For eventual ONE LOVE ONE UNITY ONE PEACE, for 'ET'S to eventually start the disclosure act, we are going to have to get over alot of things and actually WANT it to happen. We have to take action. Start by feeling love and peace. If at anytime you feel off or out of place stop, breathe, and get back with yourself and into the tune of love and peace.
The exact thing to do in order to counter this whole process is to have a doubtful negative attitude, a close minded 'what if' 'but' mindset.
Once enough conciousnesses reach the same mindgoals/set and it becomes the over ruling concious only then will we start seeing the end to world hunger, the end to all that is negative. We live in a duality set world. In order for all these huge negative things to exist it has to be counter balanced with peace and all things good. I believe once we all reach true oneness and humankind has solved it's idiocy then and only then will the negative of the world be totally eradicated and we will be at one with our true higher selves. Materialism no more, past, present and future no more. We will be one with the universe and all its creations, we will probably then go on to help other not so developed civilisations much as benevolent beings are doing to help us. .
I hope this can help and I hope I've changed something in someone.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
World Peace.

I was thinking about that just this morning....about how maybe it is a good thing as well as a bad thing that everyone seems to be getting nukes.

Man can control everything about his environment now, for the greatest part. The one thing man as a whole cannot control is his collective emotions. Greed, anger, rage, vindictiveness, jealousy

I wonder what world peace would REALLY take? I can't even get my husband to quit antagonizing the neighbor, that antagonizes him!

It is a tremendous goal - very worthy - but when I go to reach a goal, I usually define the steps I need to get there. What steps would I visualize?
Love, for sure.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just had an idea. How about a unified UFO watch where we all go outdoors for 15 mins, with cams at the ready, look up at the skys and all chant something like

"We are from ATS please show yourself to us".

Could work.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
UTC 00:00 is in 20 minutes, I will be sending out love to the earth for 15 minutes, if anyone wants to join me because you believe you can, that will be great.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why don't we try something with the weather. Maybe Rain one day sun the next. We could change places maybe state by state and we could all individually check the weather reports online.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The very fact alot of you are stuck in the mindset that there is a deeper corrupt force at play, that the world is heading for certain destruction, that things will not get better; this is the very attitude of the past that has manipulated the present, and by staying in this endless loop you just keep fueling the said goals into existence. STOP. RIGHT. NOW! STOP!

your mind is a very very powerful thing, BELIEVE IT!
It's ok to act and think neutral about something that is bad(because then you don't manifest it to be), even better to do it with love and honesty because then that fights it and changes it for the better (whereas neutral thinking of said topic will not sway the ball either way) thus leaving negativeness to sway 'it' the wrong way.

You think your good thoughts that you 'try' to put out isn't changing a thing and you've hit the nail square centre on the head. It's that very underlying attitude that's making it not work. You have to put the emotion out and believe it out. Don't think of the word love and peace etc, FEEL love and peace outward, THINKING = FEELING = ACTION/CONSEQUENCE. Having a underlying nagging feeling that somethings wrong, somethings going to happen for the worse, having that little bit of doubt is the very undoing of what you're trying to do.
Love, peace, UNITY

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
UTC 00:00 is in 20 minutes, I will be sending out love to the earth for 15 minutes, if anyone wants to join me because you believe you can, that will be great.

Will be projecting Love at UTC 00;00 . Will be thinking I am giving Earth a big LOve Hug, hope do not make it Burp, If do hope is good Burp.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Just by visualizing and feeling the END goal, the 'pre' steps for said goal will naturally show them selves, it will sort its self out. I guess visualise the end goal and the pre steps will align them selves?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I've seen studies based on prayer before, and the results were a little weird.

If I were going to participate in something like this, I would want it to be something like trying to project good luck and will toward a specific individual, and then have them report back if something really lucky or great happened right away. It would be cool if everyone could join together metaphysically (in some weird unexplainable way), to give individuals a really great day.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well damn are we actually going to finalize a plan here? Or just talk? READ QUOTE

Originally posted by ScRuFFy63
Why don't we try something with the weather. Maybe Rain one day sun the next. We could change places maybe state by state and we could all individually check the weather reports online.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

I think the randomness of numbers is quite pre-determined by some unseen force.

Maybe we should all concentrate on a series of numbers. If we all concentrate on these numbers, say for the lottery, and we all by a ticket individually we should all be able to reap the benefits of a thought bomb of this size.

I would love to win a part of the lottery, but if we all play it will be split like 150 times, that all right though. 1/150 of 200,000,000.00 isn't too bad!

edit for grammar... again

[edit on 25-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ScRuFFy63

I still say Lotto, I have access to all the lotto numbers world wide, if use eletronic randon number machine, these are proven to be manipulable or influenced by human mind, presents.
The other thing is there is no way anyone could tamper with results.

The State I am in does not have eletronic random number machine for lotto, so I am not looking for personal gain, that comes later

[edit on 25-5-2009 by googolplex]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join