It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Thought Experiment

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
time and date anyone? corresponding with the previous info?
as in local sidereal time?
[edit on 26-5-2009 by born2BWild]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OK it looks like its time for a decision. I'm not really up for everyone U2Uing me with their choice so I hope you're all OK with me making an informed decision based on some of the goals I mentioned in my earlier post and the replies so far.

Btw as I said before there's no reason this has to be a one off thing, could be a weekly event as far as I'm concerned.

THE EVENT IS:

15-30 mins UFO Watch

OK the date and time seems to be ok with all so we shall set this as:

Sunday 31st at 9pm GMT

For the US folk that's 4pm EST, 3pm Central and 1pm Pacfic time. The rest of the world can work it out from GMT! Seems like a convenient time that works around the world. So mark this date and time in your diary.

The reason I have opted for this as our first attempt is that the resullts of our findings will be almost immediate, it's fun, and most of all it's achievable. Please don't feel as though I am discounting the other ideas suggested, I'm not and hopefully if all remain interested we can attempt them in the weeks to come. BTW stopping Big Ben was a close second for the start of this experiment and would have pipped the post if there was a live webcam available.

Even if you don't believe in UFO's please still participate as most if not all here have already indicated you would. It would be great if as many of you as possible have a camera or better still video camera to hand on the day to capture any possible activity.

To increase our chances of success I suggest we all have a common chant or thought we can concentrate on.

Some suggestions are:

"We are united in thought, ET's please make your presence known"

"We are from ATS, extraterestrial beings please show yourself"

"Beings from affar please show us your craft"

"It's a can of woopass unless you show us your metalware"

"Shum Ra La, people from affar please show yourself"

"This is an ATS thought experiment, Alien beings please confirm you hear us"

Obviously these are all off the top of my head, please feel free to put forward your own suggestions. Personally I quite like the last one.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by laura petrie

I think this is a great idea.

And aiming for UFO stuffs on the day we're supposed to get full disclosure? Isn't that kind of loaded?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I'll be ready with camcorder in hand and chanting "We are united in thought, ET's please show yourself. Can't wait!!!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Glad to see we have come to a agreement. I too will be chanting "We are united in thought, ET's please make your presence known"

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by free2live

We want the odds in our favor however loaded the dice may be but then again we're not playing with dice we're playing with the power of the human mind

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have it on my calender also the 31st. is a good date because this is the date that Steve Bassett gave Obama to come out with Disclosure.....maybe we can pull it off ourselves.

Good luck

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Hmm. I am loving this idea, but thought I might suggest trying something along the lines of placing a protective bubble around our troops in the middle east, or around the children/innocents in Darfur. We could maybe find a way to check troop fatalities compared to the day before/week before/month before. Not sure how it might work, but it would be a noble effort.

goole earth has just brought out a tool to monitor this: news.cnet.com...

Its a bit one sided though because if we place a protected bubble around troops and not innocents then then there *could be an increase in innocent civilian deaths.

It's noble yes but we need something random and concrete that we *can* [after a series of conclusive and repeatable tests] go out to the world and shout from the rooftops:

"Hey, we control the world - wanna join?"

maybe then, we can do the noble stuff once we have convinced the masses that it works. (and it will)

I

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think an ET watch is a good idea.

But, we need to focus on one particular location instead of a mass
showing. Perhaps asking for a UFO to appear over the White House
or the Eiffel Tower or the giant pyramid/ They have a webcam on the
pyramid so, it could be confirmed if a ship appears.

www.pyramidcam.com...

It's dark in Egypt now, but at the time designated for the experiment
it should be daylight? I don't know how far ahead of the US they are
so I'm not sure.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What the hell, I'm in!

Is this every night for a fixed period of time? If this has any chance of bringing about UFO disclosure, then hook us up to the universe and we can upload a funkier future.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Im in Oregon. So at 1pm for 30mins. I'll be looking and thinking about UFOs. GREAT IDEA!!!!Can't wait.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

For now there's no location in particular we should have in mind this time round, accept that of the locality of the person participating.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am all for ET disclosure. Asking the ET's to show themselves counters their free will, I think. But in asking for disclosure, though we could say that we are "forcing" someone to disclose, I believe there are many who WANT to disclose that haven't. We might merely enhance their courage.

Just a thought.

Anyway, being on the east coast, on Sunday, 05/31/09, at 4 PM, I will focus on seeing a UFO manifest somewhere where good pictures and footage can be taken...

Is that fair? Or do I need to "ask" the ET's to show up?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is such a great idea. I dont think this would play negativly against their free will. It will ultimatley be up to them to chose to do this or not. but with enough people calling for them I think it will be very interesting to see what happens.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginforthetruth
This is such a great idea. I dont think this would play negativly against their free will. It will ultimatley be up to them to chose to do this or not. but with enough people calling for them I think it will be very interesting to see what happens.

I suppose you're right. I agree that asking them is a good thing, but I do think that requesting the chance to film the encounter should be a part of the request...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is a very good idea actually. Im willing to participate one hundred percent! Im almost sure it would work.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's also be a good idea to edit your first post to include the may 31 event and time, also putting it as the thread subject will help in getting more ATS members aware this is going on.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Then again...

We might see Project Bluebeam...

What say all of ye?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ok that's good with me.
I was just thinking it would be something we all could see and possibly
even the world if it was just one big ship in a major city or place.
Besides, it might be easier to focus on one location and gather more
mass consciousness directed to that one event instead of a lot of little
events.
But, as I said, I am good with whatever you decide.
Maybe we can go bigger next time.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i noticed this thread the other day and thought it was a great idea

forgot about it till tonight, will be having a shot on sunday night to see what happens, camera in hand.

s+f!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join