It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!WOW! Yesterday Smashed All ATS Traffic Records!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wow... without noticing, yesterday, April 28th, was ATS's biggest single day of traffic ever. I'm amazed... We had 20,405 unique users visit ATS yesterday. These are confirmed unique non-search-bot real-people visiting ATS They viewed 302,221 pages. Over 10,000 came from search engines. 597 unique search terms were used by people yesterday to find ATS. Our bandwidth for yesterday was 8.2 gigabytes. This is particularly amazing since our new reporting software (Urchin) can filter out Google Bot and other search engine spiders... so our previous reports of big traffic may have been artificially inflated. However, this report of 20,405 unique visitors for yesterday beat all other previous single-day peaks I could find (even those on the old reporting software which might have been inflated), included days we were linked from SlashDot! Damn... through "natural traffic", no external events, we smashed all previous records. Way to go everyone! [Edited on 29-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Holy mother of god. Where will this maddness end?

Congrats, dude. This place is really turning into a star. I'm pleased to bits I can play one small part here.

I'd do the whole "I'm not worthy" thing, but I'm a bit too old and my back hurts

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
that is amazing. it seems like just about every week now we're breaking new records!

just out of curiosuity, how many members visited yesterday?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
overlord what does the term unique users refer to ???
people who are not members or members and people visiting ATS ??

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

We had 20,405 unique users visit ATS yesterday.

What??? What was the previous record? Tell me we haven't jumped from 2000 somethign to 20405?!?!?!

That's pure madness. Where all those spooks are coming from ?!

*hides under desk with tinfoil hat*

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
how many members visited yesterday?

The highest I saw was 879.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Those numbers are very impressive, especially the amount of people finding ATS using a search. I have brought the site to the attention of a lot of people who are lurking and browsing, mainly ATSNN, but I cannot get then to sign up and post. Cowards!

Congratulations to ATS, both members and staff.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid Tell me we haven't jumped from 2000 somethign to 20405?!?!?!
Our previous peak day was 18,000+ when we were linked from a SlashDot.org... story. We've been trending higher and higher each weekday, so it was just a matter of time. BTW: These are people visiting the entire AboveTopSecret.com domain... which includes the main site and blogs.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I am speachless, that is so amzaing numbers. This place will be on the TV News In a year.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What's the average time of a visit? Do they stay for 2 seconds, 2 minutes or 2 hours?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr What's the average time of a visit? Do they stay for 2 seconds, 2 minutes or 2 hours?
Urchin doesn't give me an average... but... session length . . . . . percent of visitors 11-30 sec . . . . . . . . 8% 31-60 sec . . . . . . . . . 6.8% 1 - 3 min . . . . . . . . . 15.6% 3 - 10 min . . . . . . . . 25% 10 - 30 min . . . . . . . 26% 30+ min . . . . . . . . . 18.6% So then... 44.6% of all visitors spend more than 10 minutes. That's pretty damn good.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So then... 44.6% of all visitors spend more than 10 minutes. That's pretty damn good.

THat's damn good. Can't believe how fast this place have growned.

ALL YOUR BASES (or conspiracies lol...) ARE BELONG TO US ! ATS IS #1!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Before you know it, ATS will be used a lot in the media. Probably as a major reference when things like UFO's are talked about.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
More records keep getting broken.

When does it ever end.

Good job everyone.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Damn we're good. 20k+ in one day, soon we'll be very well known to the wold.......

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is truly awesome! Its good to know that the truth is getting spread faster than we could imagine. ATS is the best site in the world as far as im concerned. I spend most of my time here. I havent really watched the news in months. Why would i need to?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
What's the average time of a visit? Do they stay for 2 seconds, 2 minutes or 2 hours?

... or all day long?

4/29: MA's ATS birthday. MA and Ycon arrive at ATS. Records shattered. Coincidences happen.

Hey porschedrifter... be sure to get the occasional "reality check" on Fox News too. LOL.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

... 44.6% of all visitors spend more than 10 minutes.

THAT is some serious visitor sticky-ness.

I imagine MOST websites would wish for half that amount.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hey happy belated b-day MA!

(Yeah i know, slap me with a one liner, or better yet ... a warn)

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hey happy belated b-day MA!

(Yeah i know, slap me with a one liner, or better yet ... a warn)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join