It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Time For WW3 Around The Corner?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Well the only way I see WW3 NOT happening is by a miracle. Other than that we are in for a VERY long ride full of death and destruction.

Do you think those 2.3 million displaced Pakistanis will all sit and do nothing? No.

A few thousand will join the Taliban, and the fight goes on.

You can't defeat terrorism. It's not possible. Trying to get rid of terrorism is like trying to get rid of drugs, which is not possible either.

Israel will be the spark of this coming World War.

It's pretty ironic that the "suppressed" are now the suppressors. If you ask me, I guarantee you some of the leaders in Israel are in fact Nazi Worshipers, hence Zionists.

Couldn't agree more. I think the US will come to Israel's aid yet again and christians all over the world will applaud and think it's the end of the world. Obama will get shot in the head and the iconic image of Jesus will appear in a massive hologram to people all of the world.

Jesus: (fades away in Clouds with flying UFO's)
Satan: (exit stage left)

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This World War Three looks pretty soon close/ maybe we've had the spark NK with yet more missile tests.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I hope to God no, but anyone saying this cannot/will not happen hasn't been paying much attention.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

Indeed your right. Is it me or have things heated up alot between the UN and NK ?

Things are pretty tense.

Hopes for the best

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Nope,i can't see a world war in either the near future or distant future in the slightest.Some tough times but no WW3.

Israel will be backed into the corner and have to try and take out the Iranian Nuke facilities. they are counting on the US living up to its agreements and coming to its aid when the entire middle east rises up against them. It is not a matter of if but of when.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I wonder how the survivors of such a scenario would (will?) view us?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

View us on what ? Knowing this would happen. I dont understand the question ? lol sorry its late could you explain a bit more.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Wondering aloud how future surviving generations will regard our current society, our mindset, our values...our total lack of awareness. I don't think future history, if we have one, will judge us very kindly!

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Neo_Serf]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

oh right, yeah your right they wont be pleased with our lack of respect.

But dont we say aww look at there mistakes and problems when we look at history being in that time and solving it is a different matter in its self.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think IF WW3 did happen, then future generations (most likely robotic society) will view us as foolish sheep that couldn't handle our society with care, hence we need robots to run our lives.

If you actually think about it, then it all makes sense.

They are preparing the world now for a robotic future.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
With Jong approaching his end years, DPRK is what I would see as the loosest cannon in the whole shebang, especially considering his recent show of force.

A market collapse would indicate all the gloves have come off and to get ready to rumble.

Till then, enjoy the show...

[edit on 30-5-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WW3 is the war of Armageddon and it will happen on 10-10-09, the same day as the next us/israeli false flag. On that same day Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America.

You can know it is now by all the chemtrails they spray all the time to hide the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also why they are now classifying all asteroid events secret.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join