It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitman: Contracts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Is now out!
I rented this for PS2 and was pretty impressed. Still one of the best games out there.

Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have played the first two. I really liked them I didn't expect much, but I had a great time playing them. Ok, they weren't far-cry, but they are good games that give hours and hours of fun.

:
:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My home 'putah is downloading it right now, along with 'Manhunt' and another one I can't remember the name...

I liked previous Hitman games, should be fun. This killer's got style.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yeah, last night I started and had to escape from an Asylum (1st mission). The whole story is done like flashbacks so this actually take place before Hitman2 in story. Anyway...having to sneak around avoiding asylum staff with stunguns and the swat team running around was wild. I made it out 100% stealth. No shots, no kills.

Silent Assassin rating.

Second mission was way tough. Some S&M Mob party in a meat plant. Prepare for friskings, opium dens, and making a couple hits. I set off 2 alerts, but that was it. Gain a high professional rating...almost another Silent Assassin.
Weapons used - meathook and a cleaver

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I really liked all the silent mission and stealth stuff you had to do in the previous ones, it was nice, added fun to the game, giving a real impression of assassin professionnalism.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Totally agree.

The first mission doesn't have so much of that...since it is pure escape, but the second was awesome. Watch the guys and girls in the S&M outfits and gimp masks. They are hilarious! Dancing and club sex??? Crazy!

jhh

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I give this game a C.

I was disappointed, extremely short, only 12 missions, for the price tag of $50. 4 missions are complete copies from levels in Agent 47. I bought this game thursday, completed it friday night, sold it to some kid in Michigan for $30 tuesday. It only took 2 days and I realized the missions have very little replay value. I think I was probably expecting too much from it. But at the same time, if you wait 2 years, pack a game on two cds, you either need a large number of missions, or make the 12 missions complex. In this case the missions are short and simple, Bjarkhov Bomb and Deadly Cargo are the only levels that took more than 10 minutes to complete a second time around.

Of course every mission has multiple ways of completing. Even a couple ways that will lead you into trouble later on. But when comparing this game to Hitman 2, only Beldingford Manor compares to levels such as invitation to a party, Malaysia, and the India levels. Even Tradition of the trade had half of the hotel rooms, including the diner, roped off, why redo it when all you did is shorten it.

new topics

top topics

join