It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian race could come from Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
1. 22 Different races, at one point in history we used to be united as one race but thanks to these reptilians who seperated us through language and racial complexity.
2. If the benevolent race were to directly intervene it would STOP US FROM PERMANENTLY EVOLVING, which mean we will be the same pathetic, immature, destructive, psychopath, IRRESPONSIBLE that we are so we DID NOT LEARN OUR LESSON, and it would also mean they violated our freewill. The regressive races have been violating us for a long time and I also include the NSA and the World Elite in this because I dont think their human. Honestly what kind of human would allow members of his own species to kill each other. We are the ADOMIC race ADOM literrally mean the divided ones, you can thank the reptilians and grays from manipulating us genetically, and also implanting false belief in us.
3. Dude what would happen if we the Terrans AKA Earth humans were to find out about are true history and true identity...GAME OVER...LITERRALLY so there are bigger forces at work here who does not want us to find out, but thats exactly what is happening we are starting to find out who we are. WE NO SERVANT OF GOD NOR ARE WE SOME FREAK ACCIDENT FORMED IN A CHEMICAL POOL LIVING A LIFE OF CHANCE

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I can see where you are coming from with this but even as such I find it rather foolish to try to avoid contact with the more benevolent forces within and beyond earth. Yes it was agreed by the Andromedan races to allow people to stay as ignorant as they wanted to be. I was once the type of person to ignore the whole and just try to save myself because I saw it pointless trying to save a race so manipulated and self destructive from their choices. However, in recent observations of the potential of humanity I find it ever more necessary to do nothing but intervene! Sure people will not be prepared for it and they may lose the chance to evolve through natural means...oh wait NO THEY WON'T BECAUSE HUMANS ARE ALREADY BEING INTERVENED WITH!

I am not trying to be aggressive to you but honestly..the more hostile forces have intervened for some time now. Meaning humans won't evolve any faster at the pace they are going. So I say why should the more peaceful "light" oriented reptilian/draconian forces intervene? Why shouldn't the more advanced human civilizations step in and do something? Honestly think about it for a second. If humans have already had their natural process intervened with they might as well have the compassionate factions of reptilians, andromedans, greys, and whatever else help them out! This planet is something very VERY special in the universe whether anyone can see it or not isn't an issue; the only issue is if someone refuse to let themselves FEEL it.

Also as far as people being a big genetic experiment; some are more so than others. Those with the O negative blood are the ones with more developed reptilian traits; psychic perception, analytical thinking, tendency to indulge, etc. Now while everyone can have the same abilities or traits there are significant differences with O negative people that keep them in the "alien" group. This should be considered more given those with O negative blood make up about 7% of the population in the US. O negative means someone does NOT have traits found in the Rhesus monkey (Rh negative). In other words, those people with O negative have no genetic history with primates of any sort.

This will sound absurd since evolution of man seems to most to be a myth and they are partially right and partially wrong. The human race WAS engineered by combining extraterrestrial genetics with those of Cro-magnon like man and other primates. The people with Rh positive blood still have alien genetics of some sort but with blood that has distinct likeness to primates. Those with O negative are HYBRIDS; this should obvious when two O negative people try to have a baby and fetus ends up having about a 5% chance of surviving. This is a trait seen in nature with...hybrids! Even in clones the same thing is seen. As for those people with AB negative blood they are more Lyran in nature if my theory is right. Which makes since given AB- blood is primarily found around norway, sweden, and other areas of the like where people more commonly have...blond hair, blue eyes, green eyes, etc. The Lyran civilization primarily had those traits as did those who lived in the Atlantean civilization.

Why else would those people with blonde hair, blue eyes, and so on be of so much interest to reptilian beings? I'll go into this in a more suitable thread now back to what I was originally saying. Intervention on earth, should it happen? Yeah it should and anyone who disagrees apparently doesn't realize the possible severity of this situation. The reptilian beings making machinery to enslave man are NOT the true enemy, the reptilians and greys working themselves non-stop through obsessive ordering are NOT the true enemy, the other forces working currently without knowing for the conflict currently are NOT the true enemy.

Who is the true enemy? The original liars who gave insane rules to draconians at birth forcing them to keep a stiff lip and conquer. Humans aren't the only ones lied to; a sad truth.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Lux Sinocard]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
NO.

Are you kidding me?

Reptilians are an invading FORCE, which has travelled from across the galaxy to submit us in the ultimate ring.

They will exclaim "Tap or snap" and I will say "Counter to side mount".

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I never said reptilians were not an invading force. I simply stated the idea that the reason for their invasion would be misunderstandings given in their past is all. It's a very detailed thing to go into but yes I am aware they are invading and yes I am aware they are dangerous and don't care for most people. Do you honestly think I was trying to say they weren't? I was just giving the possible theory that maybe the reason behind their invasion was due to misinformation given to them regarding several different things. Yes some see people as completely useless but so? Why is this? It would be very foolish to assume reptilians were naturally destructive beings and thats all. The same can be said for humans who also appear to some to be nothing but destructive. However does this mean that is all there is to their nature? No it doesn't. What it means is that those people are choosing destruction whether it is forced on them ore not.

I have personally known some reptilians who ARE compassionate. In fact there have been occasions where certain reptilians of the working factions and some lower ranking leaders have been surprised at how intelligent people can really be. These types of situations usually happen in the bases where humans and reptilians work in the same departments if you will though they usually are not allowed to speak to each other. Ever wonder why this is? It's because when a few reptilians do end up speaking to those human workers they see that they aren't as dangerous or unintelligent as they've been told. To assume such a situation to be impossible would be like saying it's impossible for humans to misunderstand what they "know" about a given species as well.

As anyone should know, people make errors in judgement all the time, in science and in just about anything else. Again why wouldn't reptilians and humans working under the same stressful conditions be warned to never speak to one another ever? Especially considering neither working force is more free than the other in the underground bases. Why then would it matter if a few words were exchanged here and there? I think there's more to this whole situation than most realize; humans aren't the only ones being manipulated, leaders of any kind manipulate each other all the time. It's nothing new in the political, military, or alien world. Unless you're at the top you are going to be lied to at some point. It doesn't matter if you're second best leader or not; those with less rights get more lies. It's that simple and it does make sense if you give it thought.

I'm sorry if you disagree but hey you are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine so I'll stop arguing now. I'll probably speak more on this in a more appropriate topic given the original topic for this thread was how reptilians could come from earth, not how reptilians are invading it or whatever you want to call it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There are no friendly reptilians.
I can see ATS has some disinfo agents in its midst.

How long have you been spreading their agenda, traitor?

Some day you're going to be tapped-out by of justice, dealt by HUMANITY

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The info I've gotten is that Reptilians are from Orion & that they live in 4D. The Draconians are very dark, but not all Repts are dark.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I can understand why some people by this point are assuming all draconian or reptilians or even other alien forces would ALL be dangerous. My point wasn't that there are large groups of peaceful reptilians at all; I was just stating that there are a FEW individual reptilians who ARE against what is going on and if you do not believe me why don't you take a look at a few official reports particularly what happened to Mr. Castello in the dulce base. His story reveals the truth about many things including just what happened to a couple of reptilians who were against what takes place in level 7 of the base.

Me a disinformation agent? I have far better things to do than spread false information and if anything who is to say a few of you aren't disinformation agents yourselves? After all to assume an ENTIRE species is dark minded or even evil just because of the choices of most of it's leaders is preposterous and even a bit un-evolved in thinking. How would you like it if someone said all humans were unintelligent deranged apes? When clearly several people are more intelligent than they seem and have done great things for people and continue to do so. If you ask me those are some mindless assumptions to not only call me disinformation but to claim I am wrong just because the only reptilians you've heard of are all apparently negative. That doesn't mean all reptilians are like the rest and it's that simple, same goes for draconians, and even greys if you were to go far enough.

As I said before if you want to keep on with this take it elsewhere as in a more related thread.

If you have a problem with what I'm saying fine keep your opinion, you are entitled to do so right? As such I can keep mine as well thank you very much. Why is it the second a person tries to help and bring their own ideas forth they are automatically assumed to be wrong? Because everyone who has a problem already knows better? That doesn't sound very open minded or evolved to me but whatever helps you stay sane I guess you can't argue with. I encourage everyone who disagrees to take this away from here given we have gotten FAR from the original subject matter.

Have fun replying.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join