It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hard working are now slaves!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hard working are the minorities now, you cant talk about this or that, you cant do this or that, pay taxes to give welfare to blacks and mexicans, support those who refuse to work. Dont call gay people gays because they are special, keep working keep paying taxes so we can make everyone feel welcomed. Please keep working so we can give bad people in prison some good food, health care, fun activities, let them watch tv, please give us more of your money to abort more babies that you dont really support, please we need to donate more money to the gay communities because they are suffering and men want to sleep with each other, but sir, you are doing such a good job at working so hard, can you please keep paying more taxes to bail out the car companies that rip you off at the stealer ship, then go under because you dont want to buy there anymore, also can you please pay more taxes to bail out the banks that have a hard time holding on to your money... yes we know you are suffering yourself also, but please work harder to meet our needs too, we have needs too, yes we need 10 jets to fly around for lunch breaks and party, its part of our job, its not easy you know!! We only want whats best for everyone... there is one other problem, there is just to many of you all, can a bunch of you just die off so we can have more room and less people to manipulate and control, the FEMA camps can only hold so many people. and its not merry christmas sir, its happy holidays... yes we know in GOd we trust yada yada, its on the money, and it started on that, but its ok, its time for CHANGE! by the way, you dont need the gun to protect yourselves, everything is going down the drain because you people dont work hard enough, dont pay enough taxes!! Let us take those guns from you, no need for them, lets all love each other! Other countries have issues, ok lets go fix them, we dont have problems, as long as you keep paying taxes everyone will be happy. we think everyone should have same amount of money, and might as well have socialized healthcare why not!! Thanks for business!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Fairly decent rant, however you should add some paragraph breaks.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I am hearing you on this one! But, when has it ever been any different?
As far as I can tell, there's always been Haves and Have Nots.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
They have always been slaves. They think more money = equals happiness.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

I dont think a lot of people give a damn about how much money they have, there are those that are actually content with what they've got. Yet every device is manufactured with a used-by-date; my pop used to say "They dont make 'em like they used to!". All goods and services come with this concept in our modern capitalist society.
this ensures people will have to endeavour in some way to generate cash; even if just to stay on an even field.
This should is really aparent at the moment in Australia; our scum-bag prime minister is increasing the retirement age. It was 65, now its 67.
Wow imagine working on a building site till the age of 67?
After doing that sort of manual labour, I'd say the physicality would just about be screwed (for most) by 55.
These are the directives imposed by our "fantasically" smug, and out-of-touch, unworthy, oxygen wasting "leaders"; the ones we vote in and give the top jobs, with infinite salaries! the ones whom we thought would be looking out for our best interests

They sit in their ivory towers, pontificating about sectors of the populace that they cannot even comprehend; whilst pulling the lint of their Armani suit.
Well they have their money to by their way through life, no surprise; these types are usually born with the silver spoon!
Having never survived off of their wits (they probbly dont have a lot in true life experience), they look down at times, intrigued.
Good help them when their monetary system fails completely.
Then they will really know the meaning of "Survival of the fittest"
Not survival of the richest.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
One suggestion, paragraphs, it makes it easier for people to read. Anyway, I can defintitely see where you are coming from here. The common worker has never really been treated well. There was once a time that if you worked in a warehouse, or factory they treated you decent. Now, they just don't care about their workers. Most of the jobs I've had in the past ten years reflected that attitude. This is why more people don't care about doing a good job, nor do they have the desire to work anymore. It's because the job they have, offers them zero incentive.

I've worked with guys who pulled their weight, were praised, got slapped on the back going above and beyond, and when they get a job related injury or they can't keep up with the work physically well as they used too, then they are of no use. But that is not even the case, even if you bust your tail everyday, you still get treated like you are worthless. The raise the cost of living all the time, but yet the wages stay the same. If they do raise wages, then they will cut corners and do everything they possibly can to make sure you either land at exactly 40 hours or just under. I remember when making 10 dollars an hour was considered pretty decent money, not anymore. It's even getting hard for those that make 20 an hour hard to make ends meet. It's out of hand.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yeah, what's new

Your always a slave when your working for someone else

and, you always have the opportunity to earn your way out of slavery at least in the modern era...

It takes a modest life, the ability to save and use your money wisely

which takes:

Self Control

So when your a Slave, sadly, mostly it's self imposed...

The real Slavery most of us share in common is Slavery to our own desires and needs, the inability to control personal behavior, lusts, wants

free your self from those things, do what you love which you are free to do... and soon Slavery will be over

It just takes... not being a Slave to yourself

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Income Taxes won't be raised for 95% of the Weople LOL, but lets raise taxes when the Weople are sleeping on everything that moves and everything that doesn't.

The Weople are told when financing they own their home and car but miss a couple of payments and the realization is the banks own your home and car. Miss paying your property taxes, Federal income taxes and State taxes then the Weople realize they are tax slaves and it is called a government lean on your property.

Weople stop smoking it is bad for your health but Weople please keep smoking because we need those extra tax dollars on every pack of cigarettes. Let me figure, Weople that smoke pay an extra $2.00 a pack in tax on the average to have the privilage to smoke and this would bring in $2.00 per pack X 47,000,000 smokers in the U.S. Lets take the highs and lows and figure that the average person smokes a pack a day $2.00 X 47,000,000= 97,000,000 cigarette packs sold per day or $97,000,000 in tax revenue per day. Now lets take $97,000,000 X 365 days in a year = $34,310,000,000.

Yes I realize the tax on cigarettes in New York, Illinois and other states are higher and yes these tax revenues are shared by both state and Federal. This is a cash cow because nicotine as we all know is addicting.

The next thing to be targeted is sugar and corn syrup and it will be called the sugar tax starting with Soda POP. Where does it stop? It doesn't as long as you have a growing centralized out of control spending government that wants to run every aspect of the Weople's lives. Our government loves and wants to take care of the tax slave Weople.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by amari]

new topics

top topics

join