It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoover Alabama Police Beating - Calling all Attorneys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Hoover Alabama Police Beating - Calling all Attorneys!

www.exam iner.com

The most interesting legal statement from the Hoover police spokesperson was that is common practice to edit the police car tapes before transferring them to another jurisdiction or to the prosecutor's office.

This is a common practice in Alabama.

Anyone who has had any court case where a police tape was listed as evidence should contact an attorney immediately. Traffic citations are allowed

Editing a tape is withholding evidence.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If this is all true then I believe the court system is in trouble and many people are going to demand the original copy of the police tape this is information that needs to be pass around fast, I do not see the controlled media airing this story do you, and for good reason.
So remember, if the police officer said something to you that might be illegal and he caught it before turning the tape over to the prosecution and erased his statement. On the other hand, let’s say the police officer made a derogatory comment about you while climbing in his patrol car and it was caught on tape and the officer erased it, then the officer has no case against you. However, I would check your state law to see if edit tapes are admissible in court.

www.exam iner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join