It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Obituaries from 2001: Are all Passengers accounted for in their Hometowns?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Also this is an example of someone's Proper Hometown Obituary

died February 4, 2009. Services will be held on Friday, February 13, at 3:00 in the chapel of Poteet Funeral Home,

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
chronicle.augusta.com...

It usually has a place of rest and point of gathering in the details....

just an example

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
reply to post by Flighty

Evacuating the airport includes THE PERIMETER and surrounding areas as well, so of course there would be no activity. No one would be even allowed in the parking lot.

That's true. But there were no large crowds anywhere even beyond the perimeter.
There was no public announcement to inform loved ones where to go or what to do.....The person filming ended up talking to a security guard and there were people milling around him who didn't even look upset. Like it was just a regular day....

It's probably best that I find the youtube vid I'm talking about and post it.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

You're missing the point, Flighty.

WHEN was LAX evacuated?? IF it was at 1204 EDT, then it'd be 0904 PDT. The flights from the East coast weren't scheduled to arrive until around 1100 PDT.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeJuice
reply to post by Flighty

I did not see the bomb threat for LAX or SFO... Even if evacuations were the case there would still be a makeshift point of recovery for the families and friends waiting in California. ... So

Were the loved ones in California waiting at another airport?

and did the news media interview them and tell them that there may be a hijacked situation on the East Coast preventing the Flights from arrival?

anyone see those West Coast relatives waiting somewhere else?

I remember the bomb threat scare for both airports. Shortly after those, they had shut down Sea-Tac airport, which was only 4 miles from me.

As far as the loved ones go, I would imagine that a number of them, seeing live plane crashes on TV and everything that was happening, were more than likely ringing the airport or the airlines frantically trying to find out what happened, and if their loved ones were on the planes that were used. The airport was likely closed before they even had a chance to get there.

The planes were not simply delivering passengers home, there were many who were flying west on business or personal agendas, and thus, don't limit your search to LAX and SFO. Also check the airports they departed from: Logan in Boston, Newark, and Dulles airports, because many of the passengers were actually from the East Coast.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Flighty

WHEN was LAX evacuated?? IF it was at 1204 EDT, then it'd be 0904 PDT. The flights from the East coast weren't scheduled to arrive until around 1100 PDT.

Okay this includes the interview with airport security that I'm talking about at Lax airport....The relevant part starts at 7.25 sec. I believe it's Question 5.
This was the only one I could find on a quick search...they save it to last unfortunately...lol

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Flighty]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Thank You Flighty,

2 people appeared at the airport in LA who may have been related to the passengers on the doomed flights. I did not see the people there or did the anchorman talk to them in another video?

Online Biographies are more abundant here than actual Hometown Obituaries but again I could be wrong.. 9/11 has no end.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
OJ, I think I might have found what you are looking for....

Full list of victims on all planes.....
www.usatoday.com...

Found an online obituary site....it's $20 for a months subscription if you want to see the actual obituaries....
BUT you can search names and find where the obits are located FOR FREE...

I put in the year 2001 and cross referenced some of the names. The ones I checked had a reference to a newspaper where the obit is.
But I didn't check them all....

Obit site...

oa.newsbank.com...

The Obits might say where they are buried..
So, as another poster said, it would take a check of death certificates, but with privacy laws I don't think that's possible.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I Thank You again Flighty,

This subject is extremely important because I believe at least one of the passengers from Shanksville was buried before all of the remains were identified from Flight 93 by the end of 2001... Maybe they found every part of one persons body? I don't know but I do doubt it.

Finding out the exact dates of burial and when they were identified by the Coroner would reveal even more problems with the official story. so..

Thank You Flighty

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
OJ, I think I might have found what you are looking for....

Full list of victims on all planes.....
www.usatoday.com...

Found an online obituary site....it's $20 for a months subscription if you want to see the actual obituaries....
BUT you can search names and find where the obits are located FOR FREE...

I put in the year 2001 and cross referenced some of the names. The ones I checked had a reference to a newspaper where the obit is.
But I didn't check them all....

Obit site...

oa.newsbank.com...

The Obits might say where they are buried..
So, as another poster said, it would take a check of death certificates, but with privacy laws I don't think that's possible.

Can no longer edit my post. The Obits site isn't working.....so I'll give you the address ......

So, if you type into your address bar.....obitsarchive.org .......it will take you to the page I'm referring to where you can do a search.....

OJ, glad to be of help.
And this still doesn't explain the lack of family at the airports, but I guess that's for another time.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Nice work guys..

Does anyone even have the slightest bit of information proving contrary to the official story?

IMO if they can fake the hijackers they can def fake the passengers

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
As of Thursday May 28, 2009 all 3,122 have been identified and recorded with the Commonweatlh of Pennsylvania, States of New York & Virginia Bureau of Health & Vital Statistics Boards and sent to the States/Commonwealths and the homenations of all those killed that aweful day.

There are only 24 people listed as location unknown.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Flighty

The "point" isn't when the flights were due in, the point is what time the airport(s) were evacuated. Flighty isnt arguing when the flights were due in

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Running all this information down is what is done by professional private investigators or police detectives working on cold cases. This kind of thing is grinding methodical research.

I'm not saying that one would find anomalies or discrepancies in the airline casualty lists, I'm just saying that a real investigation, looking for evidence of crime would look at this kind of thing in some detail.

Having been on these forums since 2007, I have developed some familiarity with this case (9/11 as inside job), both pro and con. But even a police officer, not involved in all of these discussions, would raise eyebrows at some of the events which followed 9/11 and which would seem to demand a serious methodical going over.

Conspicuous by their absence in the investigation of 9/11, or by the way they have been thwarted prior to 9/11; professional bloodhounds.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Running all this information down is what is done by professional private investigators or police detectives working on cold cases. This kind of thing is grinding methodical research.

I'm not saying that one would find anomalies or discrepancies in the airline casualty lists, I'm just saying that a real investigation, looking for evidence of crime would look at this kind of thing in some detail.

Having been on these forums since 2007, I have developed some familiarity with this case (9/11 as inside job), both pro and con. But even a police officer, not involved in all of these discussions, would raise eyebrows at some of the events which followed 9/11 and which would seem to demand a serious methodical going over.

Conspicuous by their absence in the investigation of 9/11, or by the way they have been thwarted prior to 9/11; professional bloodhounds.

Yes, agreed. One would have to look at both East Coast and West Coast papers to find the info you need, and it would be grueling, as not all of it would be available online.

In my opinion, however, the first passengers who should be investigated should be the alleged hijackers themselves. Their actual identities remain a mystery, even the FBI acknowledges this, yet refuses to remove many of their names from the list.

Another thing that is interesting is that we still have a couple hundred bodies missing from the WTC, unaccounted for, and several body parts remain unidentified.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join