It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Twin Flame left me. Does anyone know how to alleviate the pain?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I have to say there are only two reasons why your twin flame would leave you (that is if it is really your twin flame and no you just in love with another person), three if you count death.
The first is that he doesn't know your his soulmate which is pretty much impossible if he has seen and talked with you. The second thing is if he's leaving to protect you. Somehow he thinks you'll be better off without him. If he's leaving because he's become "uninterested" in you, he isn't your twin flame ans you still have hope(it's either that ore he's lying when he says he doesn't love you).

Good Luck and Have Hope,
Reality-check

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Taz4591

Buddha tells us that our life is full of suffering, and the only way to alleviate the suffering is to cease to want.

It sounds to me like you are more emotion than anything. You cannot know if you are "meant" to reunite in this life or not. I would suppose the simple fact that he left is a display that you were not meant to do any such thing, and you have merely convinced yourself of such.

Stop wanting so much. Be happy with what you have. Walk The Middle Way.

I agree with everything said here.
Here here.

For every door that closes, at least one or more opens.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am very sorry to hear of your pain. How do you heal the pain of

heartache? Now that is a question with a million dollar answer. People

choose their own way to get over that kind of pain and let me tell ya, there

are many choices. People use drugs, food, a rebound, religion, etc..., the

list goes on and on. What I have found that helps the most believe it or not

is crying. To cry from your soul on up. Crying I found stems from an

intense emotional state. It happens when you are happy, sad, angry and well

you get the meaning. So my own research into it has lead me to believe

that crying is the effect of the healing process of the heart.

Someone once said:

Love begins with a smile,

Grows with a kiss,

And ends with a tear.

There are a lot of great answers on this blog. A lot of wisdom to digest.

But in the end before you pass and the life you lead plays, like a movie that

you can watch and understand, because you lived it, in ultra fast forward,

make sure it is the loving moments of your life that sends you into the land

of final peace.

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Conclusion]

[edit on 10-10-2009 by Conclusion]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I know how you feel. My fionce passed away two and a half years after we met. I did not believe in such things as soulmates before i met her, but now i believe.

Now i am alone, feel like there is no romorrow. Nothing to live for, she was my life.

The days pass by, but the tomorrow seems as dark as yesterday.

I hope all the best for you, OP, and all you others who have lost your loved one.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz4591

Taz, I will not profess to be an expert, nor will I say that I am "at peace" with myself. I will say that I believe with every fiber of my being that I met my twin and was torn from him. The ~physical~ pain of it nearly drove me out of my mind, quite literally. In any lifetime, we may meet soul mates who have agreed to spend time with us again to help us learn those things we must to pass through this life. In rare instances, we will stumble upon that one person who finishes our sentences, breathes when we do, a kindred spirit. Even rarer still, we can meet our twin. The one who fills, immediately, the hole in our hearts. That thing that has been unnameable and untouchable that was missing. If we are very very lucky, no, not lucky...If we have evolved in our journey to a pure enough level, we may get to keep contact with this beautiful soul. Most of the time, we simply are not there yet. Perhaps not at this point in our lives, perhaps not in this life time.
My twin and I have come together and been destroyed on at least 3 occasions. I dreamed these things, and upon working through past life regression with another who had no knowledge of the dreams, had it confirmed. I know it is not an exact science, but I feel in my soul it is true. In this life, we met other mates first. We married at nearly the same time, became troubled at the same time, found ourselves in the same place looking for solace at the same time. We were immediately drawn together. "Electro-magnets" is the term most of our friends used for us. Coming together despite any obstacles...and destroying anything that came between us. We very nearly destroyed our own lives. We each have families. Mine was much more troubled than his, and it was his that we chose to protect. He chose. I did not fight as I knew it was the thing that would make him most happy. I mourned as though he had died. For nearly 1 1/2 years I have mourned him. He still haunts my dreams. I still hear his voice in episodes of clarity. Snippets of his day, if you will.
I wish, with all my heart that I could tell you how to ease the pain that I know all too well. The saddest truth of it is, only time will ease this, love. So as many of the others stated, feel it. Become the person he saw in you. The person you saw in him. If you are truly meant to complete your union in this life, you are blessed to have this time to prepare your soul for his. Take advantage of it. Meditate. Do those things you have been afraid to do. And when he returns to you, embrace him, exactly as he is. Be blessed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join