It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did North Korea just test a Nuke? YES they did!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi there, sorry if someone has already posted it but here is a link to a satellite image of the N Korea Nuclear site:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Hillary and Obama and their minions should have contemplated an event such as this. It was just a matter of time. They should already have a good idea of how to respond and not tread water waiting for more info to be gathered (or whatever they do in DC).
N Korea's actions are very predictable. Obama's reactions are not.

what people don't understand is they did know about this, the Bilderbergs/NWO are behind this man, why don't people get it? it's all part of the plan..

we act like Obama isn't ready for this, or we were safer under bush, or obama thinks "peace" is the answer, or obama doesn't have the balls to do something...

don't you get it, Obama Bush, Democrat Republican, its all the same, Obama is just the answer to anything but bush, he is a face to sell the sheeples the NWO's Agenda.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It doesn't matter. The whole thing will be minimized and swept under the rug by morning. Oh, N Korea isn't dangerous. No need for response.....
Go back to your barbecues and kegs now....

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

nGreat post on page 4. I love that guys Kim Jong... wait that didnt come out right. My fav is Team America. I often find myself singing America F Yeah in my head. God I need a good doctor.

I doubt NK would kick SK's butt. My money is on the SK.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Things have been politely attained and acquired and the thread shall be continued as usual with no regard to this.

Please avoid this post!

[edit on 25-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Why have I never heard of the Bliderbrand group before Obama was elected? And what were they doing while Bush was in office? Hanging out and twiddling their thumbs?

I personally am now officially scared of North Korea. I think virtually everything in the media is hype and stupid but if NK really did just set off a nuke, suddenly every thing gets a lot more real. Putting on my conspiracy hat (it's made of tin foil) I wonder if China was in someway involved with this in order to gauge what kind of reaction the US will have with this. One positive is the US economy should boom for the next week or two.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
U.S. unable to confirm N.K.'s nuke test

The United States said Monday that it was trying to determine the authenticity of North Korea's claim that it conducted a second nuclear test just hours earlier, according to Yonhap News.
"We are aware of the reports of a nuclear test by North Korea," a State Department official said, requesting anonymity. "We are consulting with our allies. Once we have established the facts, we will have more to say. At this point, I do not have a timeline as to when there will be more to say."

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
So is anyone else compiling a mixtape of Fallout 3 songs? I mean, a nuclear blastzone jus wouldn't be the same without that music.

I just want to set the world... on... fireeeee.

I just want to start a flame in your heart...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
reply to post by fooffstarr

Thats the point...North Korea has never caved in with their ambitions.

They might make other goverments that they have but they letter fool everybody by doing their work in secret. They have never stop their nuclear programs, did just appeared to have done so. Thats why the response here has to be cohesive, united and strong. If its not like that then all bets are off in regards to North Korea and Iran and I will bet anything that if Israel doesnt see a strong response to this devlopmet they might see as their only option to eliminate Iran nuclear facilities themselves.

Israel would never let the situation in Korea happen to them with Iran.

I'll bet you a weeks worth of food (sic) that Israel is going to be looking real hard at how the US responds, because it will mirror their response to Iran later on. This might determine whether or not Israel just says the hell with it, America isn't going to help and turns Iran into a big glass bowl.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OK so North Korea tests another nuke ....

What pickles my brain about this event is how it effects the plans of the NWO.

I'm a firm believer there are takeover bids by the NWO for world domination. Countries who thumb their noses at the NWO usually end up being labeled rogue states and dictatorships by Govts and then the MSM. Thereafter sanctions are placed on them and the economic squeeze begins.

So North Korea is nuke capable. Iran has plans to head in the same direction. Then there's the possibility of these 'rogue' nations supplying terrorist organizations.

So where does that leave the NWO's plans?

Does this play into their hands? Do they need and count on these rogue nations to have nuclear capabilities for their own means?

Remember Joe Bidens warning?
www.youtube.com...

"Mark my words, It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

Sure this warning could have been about an international monetary crisis. But it could also be a warning for something yet to happen.
What bakes my bean is how a nuclear capable North Korea fits into the bigger picture.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We are consulting with our allies and verifying the timeline? Look, I am absolutely sure we know exactly what is going on over there. We have the technology. Again, minimizing and sweeping. Obama is gonna need a bigger broom.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Primedon't you get it, Obama Bush, Democrat Republican, its all the same, Obama is just the answer to anything but bush, he is a face to sell the sheeples the NWO's Agenda.

That is so true. I cannot stress that same point. This is not and I mean NOT a Republican thing or a Democratic thing. Goodness gracious WAKE UP!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wonder if the U.S. Air Force will get the go ahead to flatten that nice pretty nuke facility nearby. I would think that South Korea is screaming in Obamas ear right about now. Let alone the joint chiefs.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Originally posted by RenDMC
So is anyone else compiling a mixtape of Fallout 3 songs? I mean, a nuclear blastzone jus wouldn't be the same without that music.

I just want to set the world... on... fireeeee.

I just want to start a flame in your heart...

No friggin way!!!! Thats the EXACT Song I was thinking of to!! Get out my head you demon!!!

LOL nice find too!!

Sky News has just said if S.K does anything N.K Could rain 500,000 shells an hour on Souel..... No mention of IF this was a nuke they could rain a NUKE on them.... So much for having a nice day in the sun... but I guess pretty soon it'll be oh say around 500000000 degrees??

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Under any other President, we might have leveled the facility. I don't know about now..... Little Kim should be talking to Quadaffi about such things......He knows...

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
It's not like that, at all. Stop fear mongering, there is no red generic button as seen in movies like Independence Day. Lots and I mean LOTS of planning went into this, even if it was North Korea. You people act like they aren't people, that they're just some crazy murderous monsters, it's really a racist and slim view of another country based on solely what the media has to say about them.

You think that they don't know if they launch a nuke at us first that we'll not going to launch all our nukes at them, deflect their single nuke and still come out victorious? Or even if their nuke strikes us, our nukes will them and they'll be JUST as dead as us.

Nobody wants that for their country, not even Kim Jong II

Yes, the closed minded people need to think of the big picture.

One nuke is a ripple of affect of ballistic strategic missle suicide for EVERYONE.

They aren't retarded and they aren't crazy, flexing their guns is simply to keep our tyranic country (These United States of America) off their god damn backs.

Not to mention the EXTREME surveillance taking place all over the world.

Does anyone even understand the complex array of observance, it's on the contrary of feasible and quite out of this world (LITERALLY), ahem, Satellites that can observe the hair on your forearm waving in the wind 3- dimensionally.

It's an INTENSE cold war and has been an INTENSE cold war for the past century.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
Wonder if the U.S. Air Force will get the go ahead to flatten that nice pretty nuke facility nearby. I would think that South Korea is screaming in Obamas ear right about now. Let alone the joint chiefs.

Good Point! I mean were in the middle of just thinking that Iran may get the bomb when we now know that N. Korea has the bomb. Let's see who attacks who first.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn

So North Korea is nuke capable.

Are they really? I believe that the big question is: how many suitcase nukes did Kim buy and how many does he have left. I don't believe that NK can make miniature sized nukes, as it's harder than making "normal sized" nukes. Black market nukes are more likely, imo. Their first explosion was the size of a suitcase nuke. This explosion seems to have been about the same size.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
WOW.......great job ATSers getting this one way before the MSM.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by ddacunha]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join