It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did North Korea just test a Nuke? YES they did!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I hate to say it, but it does seem that the current administration lacks any power or resolve other than appropriate language. I would be very pleased if indeed I was proved wrong. They are too worried about their appearance to the rest of the world to be anything but a sideshow to current world events.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Very immature comment...you should know by now that every country including the USA for the past 20 years have not dealt with the North Korea issue, they have try to appease the UN and North Korea's goverment and passing meaningless resolution after resolution.

I compare this to GM situation...long we saw it coming but no one did anything about it...now is the time to deal with an different issue that is not how to prevent but how to deal with a nuclear North Korea, the game has changes and our government has to react accordingly.

Right now is not a time for a panic rather a time for real thought about what the best course of action would be.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
How many days will it take for our leadership to respond to North Korea? Monday is a holiday, after all.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by calmbutwary]

It's going to be tuesday morning. The brats are already marinating and the MSM is getting their legs waxed.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
LIL KIM is playing with his Dongs again...

Never would have expected this happy go lucky affair to happen

He just wants attention

A Puppy

We should all chip in and get him a puppy...

Everyone who gets dissed by kidnapped Japanese actresses should be given a Puppy... it's hard when even kidnapped women wont have sex with you, he needs a Puppy

link   
We have to be careful when saying things like "they are all bark and no bite" and "like a child having a hissy fit at the supermarket" "bluffing" etc.

This dog has rabies and while it's just barking now, eventually it will bite if agitated or simply able to at the height of it's sickness.

This child is having a hissy fit for it's very existence. Momma won't buy it the food he needs to keep living.

Hitler was a very, very good bluffer.

North Korea is a very agitated animal that is being starved into submission. It rather not do something crazy but no other method is opening trade channels and sources of wealth. Its people are demanding freedom or a share of the wealth. It's imploding and the Kims are but a face.

Let's not underestimate their intentions or their desires. They are a threat as they aren't controlled by anyone. There's no hand up that particular puppet's ass besides his own.

link   
reply to post by Bunch

My comment was a little tongue in cheek, but it's not Obama that I'm so worried about but Hillary Clinton. She just came from her "Apeasement Tour 09" so how is she going to respond since she IS Sec. of State.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
looks like there finding there "cause" don't you think?

i find it bollocks personally, it's all being set up for another world war, Iran,North Korea,Israel Etc

it's all conditioning there doing, to make the sheeple want war, or think we need war, fear mongering fear tactics, and smoke and mirrors

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Just a question.

Is it just me or (as I mentioned in my first post in this thread) does it seem that NK are pushing the borders further than ever recently?

L'il Kim was notorious for his ability to talk big about... pretty much anything and then completely cave in at the last second. These recent events have been a sign of change in NK.

It is possible, in my opinion, that KJI is dead. What do you think?

Have the generals taken over? It would seem appropriate considering the hard line that the country is recently taking.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
How many days will it take for our leadership to respond to North Korea?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by calmbutwary]

Here is all I have seen.
AFP

The US government was not able to confirm "at this time" that a nuclear test had been carried out, a US State Department spokesman said.

On another note:
Bloomberg

May 25 (Bloomberg) -- The yen and the dollar rose after North Korea said it held a nuclear test today, boosting demand for the relative safety of the U.S. and Japanese currencies.

[edit on 5/24/09 by makeitso]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
WOW!!! I play on GTA all night, think hmmm I'll check ATS before I go to bed... NOW THIS HAPPENS??

Just like when I posted something on my old username "renegadepsycho" about the Georgia conflict... I WAS UP FOR 2 DAYS smashing F5......

This cannot be good for S.K, I mean, they must feel that they have to act now. Soeul (dunno lol) could be wiped out in minutes as N.K says (probably lies but I dunno). The stocks in Asia are plummeting too.

Happy Bank Holiday people!! No work and such good stuff on TV now. Thanks Kimmy

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Hillary and Obama and their minions should have contemplated an event such as this. It was just a matter of time. They should already have a good idea of how to respond and not tread water waiting for more info to be gathered (or whatever they do in DC).
N Korea's actions are very predictable. Obama's reactions are not.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

I definitively did not mean to say that they are no threat in regards to my comments about the fits. N Korea, in fact, is extremely dangerous for regional security and stability. Too many people are looking at the middle east kitten when the unseen tiger resides in S.E Asia.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
For weeks we sat eyes trained on a missile test, which turned out to be nothing major.

All the while they were preparing for a nuclear test.

seems they fooled us, like the brits did the germans in ww2.

'' Distraction, distraction! ''

link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Thats the point...North Korea has never caved in with their ambitions.

They might make other goverments think that they have but they letter fool everybody by doing their work in secret. They have never stop their nuclear programs, did just appeared to have done so. Thats why the response here has to be cohesive, united and strong. If its not like that then all bets are off in regards to North Korea and Iran and I will bet anything that if Israel doesnt see a strong response to this devlopmet they might see as their only option to eliminate Iran nuclear facilities themselves.

Israel would never let the situation in Korea happen to them with Iran.

[edit on 24-5-2009 by Bunch]

link   
I sincerely think there will be a severe attack on North Korea and Iran before too long. I don't know how they will wrangle in the aftermath etc, but I do remember how dead set Clinton was on stopping NK.

Obama's administration is definitely Act 2: The Chronicles Clinton.

The punishment is going to be very very harsh, with China even endorsing the move. Pelosi was just in China, so who knows when the "cat lady" will sing.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Obama will probably send them a congratulations letter and some flowers. You know how he is so good at being peaceful.

Personally, since North Korea likes nuclear testing we should do them a favor and test one of our.... on them.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

LMAO

You always surprise me JSBD!

I'm still laughing, i'm sorry I can't even think of an on topic post!

To not get points deducted please check out my serious post on page 4 of this, this thread will be number one for days!

Kim Jong Ill *im sorry i'm still laughing you even brought up garafolo!*

Contains his laughter ok, Kim jon ill is just at a loss of power to with a hand me down no where in sight, i'd be the least bit surprised if his leave resulted in a throwdown country wide or a take over of S. Korea.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
So is anyone else compiling a mixtape of Fallout 3 songs? I mean, a nuclear blastzone jus wouldn't be the same without that music.

We WILL see some action over this, then it will get much worse. I think lil'kim just threw his feet on the desk of the U.N and said "Hello Hans Brixx".

Wonder how them sanctions are looking now?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join