It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did North Korea just test a Nuke? YES they did!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

Spooky. It was like I was sitting in the front row of the UN.

Great job!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I can't believe the lack of respect for America and our ability to vaporize any Nation who even thinks about sending anything our way.

If they are anxious to die and destroy themselves and their entire people, which I doubt very seriously that they (the people) want, then let them test their faulty little nukes and their broken down missle delivery systems with 90% failure ratio.

Who are you people trying to freak out? Or are we supposed to worry for Isreal again?

[edit on 25-5-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
It's not like that, at all. Stop fear mongering

He just set off a nuke and your saying they are fear mongering?

Might I point out you are ignorance mongering?

These guys broke international treaties.

Why dont you go to North Korea and tell me how nice it is there?

By the way, saying N Korea is a bad place does NOT make your RACIST!?

I have TONS of friends from South Korea, and all of them HATE N Korea with a passion, i guess they are racists too huh??

thats why i said you were ignorance mongering, because thats what it is ignorance

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Barack Obama - Kim Jong Il, stop what you are doing now. OR ELSE!

Kim Jong Il - Or else what?

Barack Obama - Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

Kim Jong Il - LOL!

Meanwhile...

Australia - WTF mate?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I read recently how they are bullying their border countries, could this be a way of insuring their factories which are toxic continue to run in the border countries?

I also find it more than coincidence that the Taliban is torturing and murdering people innocent civilians in Pakistan right now, rows of dismembered and decapitated bodies strewn across otherwise peaceful towns and cities.

This is not a good thing. If allowed to escalate, if the UN does not step in, they are going to be sending nuks out to all the neighboring countries, this insanity must be stopped, this is OUR planet and the barbaric practices of the past must end.

N.Korea+ Taliban= Death to the world...

link   
reply to post by arizonascott

It's not the US calling the shots anymore. Obama gave control of the US over to George Soros in exchange for the title of Miss Americ- oops sorry, I mean POTUS.
What's going to happen will be up to a bunch of european billionaires sittin g in some damn villa thousands of miles away.

link   
Sorry, duplicate post thanks to the new IE8 piece of dung browser

[edit on 25-5-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar

Who has the right to tell North Koreans they're garbage and deserve to only have oil lamps or wood to heat their homes?

Leader Kim of course does.

And he treats them like complete crap btw.

Most of them do NOT have oil lamps still...And your over here acting like Nuclear BOMBS are for Power

who are you kidding

nuclear power plants do NOT run on nuclear bombs!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

It is fear mongering - Mossad is at it again!

This isn't even about North Korea

This is about Pakistan and Iran!

Isreal - fight your own battles! Back your settlers up and out, quit pushing the boundries and shut your big fat pie hole!

Yetten Yahoo

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by tim1989

Mossad is at it again

Idiots, its not even about North Korea

Its about Pakistan and Iran

ok let me get this straight -

you think I am an idiot because I think it was North Koreans who lived in North Korea

I guess I am stupid because I cannot see anyway in hell that Mossad could have set off that bomb in N Korea like that

care to explain or link us your sources? or did u just make it up because "blame the Israel" is fashionable?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Let me get this straight, are you telling me they are not worried about our endless supply of return nukes - that are dependable and will be delivered guaranteed.

Please

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Last time NK set off a nuke underground wasn't there talk about the fact that it may not of actually been a nuke? Instead they just whacked a massive amount of conventional explosives, basically everything they could spare, down a mine and lit the fuse (from a safe distance!)

I have no idea if that was ever substantiated, I guess it would be pretty easy to prove a nuke blast either did or did not take place from systematic data and other stuff,

[edit on 25/5/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Time for China to step up and muzzle this mut.

Either that or we will move all our Wal Mart factories out of China back to the US.

Seriously this is a great opportunity for China to confirm their commitment to the global economy. Either undermine Kim quietly or loudly annouce that they no longer support NK. I believe the NK Generals could be convinced by the Chinese.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Time for China to step up and muzzle this mut.

Either that or we will move all our Wal Mart factories out of China back to the US.

Seriously this is a great opportunity for China to confirm their commitment to the global economy. Either undermine Kim quietly or loudly annouce that they no longer support NK. I believe the NK Generals could be convinced by the Chinese.

China is going to do what ever they want now. They have finished financing the American bailout so it'll probably go something like this. . .

Obama: We're going to apply sanctions
China: Uh, no, no you're not.
Obama: Then we're going to attack and get rid of this regeme once and for all!
China: MMMM. . .no. We don't want that either.
Obama: How about, I talk really tough for a week and then let the MSM focus the sheep on something else later on.
China: Now you've got it!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Dealing with Kim Jong Ill is like dealing with a 5 year old. "OK dont lick the doorknob". Next thing you know he's stuck. Truly unstable.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Oh my God, here we go again with Al Qaeda (the fictional boogyman who can be virtually anyone at anytime that it suits them)

You know why America hasn't been hit since 9/11, because the corrupted bloodline doesn't have a reason to destroy anymore of their own infrastructure and no buildings to pre-insure for terrorism.

Al Qaeda

I thought this was about a fat crazy little North Korean with too many troops and toys to play with

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I look at it this way. If N.K. tests a nuke underground then this is that much less fissile material they have available for an above ground nuke. It is full of win.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We will just have to wait till later today to find out what is going to be done by anyone over this. The UN security council has called an emergency meeting for later today in New York to decide what actions to take. The Russians have already said the underground test was a capacity of 10-20 kiloton bomb and it was nuclear. Later in the day from the same area where they had launched the long range missile they again tested some shorter range missile's. All of which are against the rules put in place back in 2006. So it is now a waiting game to see if the UN is going to send people in or just let them get away with it yet again.
Being that Ban is in Germany I believe for a business conference he will be attending the meeting via a phone....
But all thing's aside Lil Kimmy is starting to make the UN look really bad and they aren't going to take much more of it. If he does keep up all of this fit throwing he is going to get a rude awakening. The UN can only allow him to side step the sanctions and rules about testing for so long before they too have to save face over the whole mess and move in.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by xoxo stacie]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I cannot understand why North Korea wants to "go nuclear". There people are starving and dying while they try to develope nuclear weapons, and for what reason? Even when they are fully armed they still will never be a viable nuclear threat to any country. If they ever tried to attack someone, they would quickly be wiped off the face of the planet.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
First of all, NK will never launch a nuke at the U.S.. The elites of NK simply want food and wine from the West, although they obtain it in a demeaning way.

The best thing we can do is let them do whatever, and the day they learn that we won't give them what they want is the day they will start begging.

If you think NK is a real threat, then you've been thoroughly brainwashed by the Western media.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join